Dating Dad an Loving It! - Cover

Dating Dad an Loving It!

Copyright© 2021 by Janet McCaverty

Chapter 11

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11 - My Dad was a stranger to me when he came home from the war. Mum Didn't want him... but I did. ...A few readers have asked about my background ... so here it is.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including True Story   Incest   Father   Daughter   Bestiality   Babysitter   Porn Theatre  

The following day was one of the most traumatic in Boyd Fenton’s life.

He looked at his watch, which told him he only had a few minutes before he was due to walk down to the compound, where all those on Ranchos were assembled; to witness a punishment flogging. Obitty had briefed him chapter and verse on the protocol and procedure to be taken.

He was not given to drinking in the day but the prospect taking place, drove him to take another large slug of South African Rum.

Boyd placed the glass down as the liquor burnt into his throat and for a moment the thought of his wife Shelly in England came to mind. How far away that world seemed today.

Then he put on a pair of buckskin gloves and walked out of the house and into the blinding sunshine.

After the trauma of the girl’s death the night before, Margo, Boyd and Obitty had held a crisis meeting. It was to decide on the steps that should be taken to bring the mining camp under control.

Although the girl’s death had not been the first sex crime at the camp, the nature of it had nonetheless caused outrage. It came mostly from those not living in the miner’s accommodation blocks.

These were the hardworking loyal families, who had children of their own on the camp. They were up in arms for justice to be served on the perpetrator! And it was they who knew exactly who was to blame!

When Boyd and Obitty had spoken with them, it was the traditional kind of punishment that most demanded from their new Boss-man.

Margo agreed with Obitty, that unpleasant as it was, it was essential that Boyd stamp his authority on the community and endorse the punishment in the clearest manner.

As he approached the compound, the buzz of the gathering increased.

Obitty was stood next to the leaning palm-tree, holding a flogger, and Margo was stood beside him. Both were formally dressed for the event.

Bound with her back against the sloping trunk with her thighs apart was a fine-looking naked negress. Her breast pointed defiantly at those there to see her flogged.

Boyd faced the gathering and stood silently scanning them for effect before addressing them,

“Good people of Ranchos – I am here to deliver your justice! – the death of a young girl has outraged you! – The person you hold responsible is before us! – She is the madam of the sex-parlour; she is responsible for the death of an underaged girl being made available to the miners.”

“The bound negress screeched out, “NO! NO!”

“Punishment of ten strokes will now be served!” declared Boyd.

A roar came from the crowd as Boyd turned to Obitty; who placed the flogger into Boyd’s gloved hand.

The first lash from Boyd ran across her naked breast and her scream rented though the air! The next, harder, just below the first! The victim writhed; her thighs wrestled against her bondage. The third across her torso. Red welts were appearing one by one and Boyd was panting with a newly discovered lust.

He lay into his job with vigour having worked down to her cunt, which had been leaking urine from the first stroke.

Boyd mistook it for pleasure juice, giving the lash across her cunt lips, a special venom!

Her head tossed with agony and Boyd unconsciously ejaculated in his trousers as he tore all his next lashes into her open thighs!

His mother, Margo had also secretly climaxed at the spectacle; yet had kept her composure in line with protocol.

Boyd drew the flogger back once more; but Obitty’s grip unexpectedly held it firmly in the air. “That’s the ten strokes Boss! It’s done!”

Boyd stared blankly as he panted from the demon that had possed him and his arm lowered to rest by his side.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.