Dating Dad an Loving It! - Cover

Dating Dad an Loving It!

Copyright© 2021 by Janet McCaverty

Chapter 10

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - My Dad was a stranger to me when he came home from the war. Mum Didn't want him... but I did. ...A few readers have asked about my background ... so here it is.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including True Story   Incest   Father   Daughter   Bestiality   Babysitter   Porn Theatre  

The following day was to be an extraordinary one for Boyd.

It had begun around 7am when he awoke to the sensation of Margo caressing his cock which was already full to bursting without a by your leave!

Margo had been awake for a while, just listening to him sleeping and breathing up against her. He was in the same spot when he’d finally expired after their rampant fucking the night before.

But she too had slept soundly after being fucked to oblivion, yet soon upon wakening her appetite for him began fretting once again, and she could not resist touching and caressing him.

He had drowsily responded by grunting, moaning, and rolling onto her, kissing her luxuriously.

“You have the most wonderous cock my darling”, she crooned.

“Yeh? Well it’s aching right now.” he quipped.

The pair writhed a while, before Boyd drove his cock into the heart of his mother’s cunt in one long thrust! ... Her yell was ecstatic!

At the time Olandar had been preparing tea for them and hearing Margo’s yell, recognised it for what it was. They were rampant so early!

She grinned formulating some fun. She took the tray of tea to their door, waited and listened.

She chose her moment to perfection. They were on the vinegar stroke; both gasping in bliss as Boyd ejaculated into Margo lunging beneath him! Olandar entered with her tray,

“Good Morning; I thought you’d like tea to start your day!” ... What she glimpsed as Mr Boyd drew out, exceeded her curiosity!

... It was past nine that morning that Margo accompanied Boyd around the Ranchos, as it was known by those who lived and worked there.

It was a self-contained community with some family’s having lived there from the early days of the mine being established. They mostly had the better units or huts with electric and water facilities, while other lone laborers shared varied dormitory accommodation.

There was a store for basic provisions, and a makeshift saloon bar where gambling was a pass-time. Once a day there was a bus that ran into Durban which was over an hour away.

But it was the Mine that supported all of this and later in the day it was Obitty who accompanied Boyd on the inspection.

Obitty clearly had senior status among the miners they encountered, and he spoke to them in their own language; usually ‘Yarpy’ or ‘Africanse’ but some also spoke English. Their naked skins shimmered in a cocktail of blacks, browns and beiges.

Ultimately the task was to extract the right kind of gem-rock and get it to the storage barns. It was the gem-sorting barn that Obitty finally took his new boss into, and here Boyd came to handle a small quantity of the dull soapy material which was diamond ore.

As he handled some he thought of Margonce Fenton and how it was some ore just like this, which had inspired him to spend much of his life in building what Boyd had spent the past few hours exploring.

Then he noticed something odd; one of the sorters only had one hand, while his other arm ended in a stump. Even so he was managing his work quite well?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.