Dating Dad an Loving It! - Cover

Dating Dad an Loving It!

Copyright© 2021 by Janet McCaverty

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - My Dad was a stranger to me when he came home from the war. Mum Didn't want him... but I did. ...A few readers have asked about my background ... so here it is.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including True Story   Incest   Father   Daughter   Bestiality   Babysitter   Porn Theatre  

Janet’s dad had been an ordinary decent man at heart.

Well, at least he’d married the girl he’d put in the family way: even though it had been a sort of shotgun wedding. which says something for his honour.

Then he’d responded to his country’s call; serving as a soldier in the war.

But he’d seen little action; which was just luck really; because his mate had been killed from a single bomb blast at base camp while at the time he and Micky Haynes had been in a nearby bordello.

It was where they had watched a young Moroccan beauty perform a speciality act; with a donkey ... she was considered to young for sex with a man.

That was the kind of obscene entertainment on offer to the troops abroad then. The show had been touted around the camp and a few of with leave passes had gone out of curiosity.

Sensual music had played; she’d lain on a bench, her legs tethered apart. She may have been slightly drugged to keep her from struggling; but not to make her overly doped.

The animal was lead in to her; its cock long and hard. The tension amongst the men had soared. Her tiny waist had writhed in ecstasy as she’d gradually taken that entire meaty shaft! The animal seemed to know what was expected and as it jerked its load into her, she’d cried out in a kind of tormented ecstasy!

Her audience responded appreciatively, cheering and throwing money gifts.

The stable-boy pulled the drooling cock from her ruined tush; and hot donkey seamen oozed out. The audience applauded as the animal was led away.

A curtain fell. It was short but sensational show; and none would ever forget it.

And that had been the highlight of Dan’s war really; witnessing that exotic olive-skinned girl loving that animal. It had been something out of the ordinary that had made Dan feel like a man of the world. Because the war gave him little else.

Then after some time they were all shipped back home like unwanted left luggage. All the heroics had amounted to an empty anti-climax. He was just an unwanted war veteran who had to try and restart his homelife. ~ ~

It was very awkward for Dan adjusting to his wife’s new home; which was more modern than the humble place they’d shared together before he left.

Mrs Margot McCaverty was still very attractive; slim yet shapely with her auburn hair pinned up at the back showing off her white graceful neck; yet her frosty demeanour had always seemed to offset her good looks.

Margot had been a bright girl at grammar school and had gone on to secretarial collage with an eye on a managerial career: but then along had came Dan; and before long a desperately unwanted baby was born.

Margot had been forced to marry Dan before she had given birth to her baby; later Christened Janet McCaverty.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.