The Experiment - Cover

The Experiment

Copyright© 2021 by Krosis of the Collective

Chapter 2: Will needs his sister’s help

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2: Will needs his sister’s help - In the future, a biotech conglomerate tests its products on an unsuspecting populace.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

Dot froze. Her brother had been watching her masturbate on her cam channel through her bedroom door!

Boyfriend? another chatter asked, echoing the previous question.

She had to think fast. Incest was illegal and would get her cam channel shut down if she revealed the truth! “Um, that’s my boyfriend, ya! I gotta go get fucked now, y’all, so tune in tomorrow!” Then she waved her hand to shut down the feed. The auto-cam retracted back to the wall.

Double-checking that the feed really had shut down, she bounded from the bed. Will was no longer at her door, so she stomped over to his and wrenched it open.

“Hey! Dot!” Will’s shorts were around his ankles and his hard cock was in his hand.

She paused, momentarily blindsided by the sight of his member, what she could see of it, anyway. The pale head and upper shaft protruded from his grip. She estimated that it was a good 6 or 7 inches long.

Will covered his crotch, breaking the spell.

Right, she had come in here for a reason! “What the hell were you doing, spying on me while I’m camming?!” she screeched at him. “If you’re gonna perv, just subscribe like the rest of the pervs, you perv!”

“The door was open...” Will said weakly, “It sounded like you were in pain, so I checked.”

She opened her mouth and then closed it, reconsidering. HAD she closed the door before starting her show? Maybe she had left it partly open for some airflow. Now she realized that she was the one in the wrong. She felt ashamed; her younger sibling had just been worried about her!

Then she noticed that Will was staring at her glistening naked body. “Oh shit!” She did her best to cover her boobs and crotch with her arms and backed out of the room.

A few seconds later, Will’s glasstab pinged with a message from her: Sorry 4 saying ur a perv. I’ll make it up 2u.


Lindy lay on top of her bed, naked except for her panties, her pillow between her legs as she humped into it. The 16-year-old curvy brunette was so horny! She had had sex only once, a few weeks ago, with Rob, a neighbor a couple years older than her. It had been okay, but then she found out that he already had a girlfriend and broke it off with him. Men were such pigs! she raged.

Well, except for her brother Will, of course. She hadn’t known what to think when she caught him looking down her shirt, but she had been sitting on the floor, yanking her top forward to get some airflow, and Will had been standing above her ... as a teen boy, of course he looked! And by the look of his hard cock poking out the top of his shorts, he had appreciated what he saw.

Rob had liked her boobs too, moving his hands straight to them once her shirt was off. She had always hated how big they were, always getting in the way, but if they gave her an advantage over more conventionally attractive women, maybe they weren’t so bad? she considered. She cupped one with her hand and then tweaked the nipple a little, making her gasp.

Rob had glommed his mouth to her nipples and she had never felt anything like it. She hefted that boob in her hand ... could she...? She pulled it up while straining her mouth toward it ... almost ... almost...

“What the hell were you doing...?”

Surprised, Lindy let go of her boob. Her older siblings were arguing down the hall, though beyond Dot’s initial screech, Lindy couldn’t hear what it was about. After a few seconds it quietened down and Lindy tried to lick her own nipple again, but her boobs just weren’t big enough, ironically, or her tongue long enough; she was getting a crick in her neck. She returned to sliding her wet, panty-covered pussy against her body pillow, but she just couldn’t cum! Frustrated and even hotter now, she decided to just go to sleep.


Once Dot left Will’s room and closed the door behind her, he started masturbating again. His cock felt huge, and yet strangely insensitive. He stroked and stroked, thinking about the hot redhead neighbor he sometimes saw in the hall, but he was no closer to release. He pulled up some porn on his glasstab, but even that didn’t help; nothing was working! Then, unbidden, he remembered his older sister on her back, thrusting that flesh-colored dildo inside herself. That helped, but shame won out and he had to give up. All that exertion had heated him up, and he lay back on his bed, frustrated.

His cock was incredibly hard now, and it seemed to have grown, as well; it was maybe seven inches now, he figured! It was getting uncomfortable. He took his glasstab and browsed to a medical chat room. He was glad for the anonymity of the internet for his embarrassing issue, but the consensus was that he had to ejaculate. “Well, thanks for that brilliant insight,” he growled, tossing the glasstab onto the bed beside him. His erection was getting painful now.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.