They Stole My Puberty - Cover

They Stole My Puberty

Copyright© 2021 by Vanessa Evans

Chapter 4

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A girl growing up in a children's home is given Puberty Blockers being told that they were to help with her periods.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Fiction   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Public Sex  

I again woke to my alarm going off and wondered if these early morning swimming lessons were a good idea but I got up and headed down to the leisure centre anyway.

The doors were open but no one was there for a few minutes then Karen appeared from the men’s changing room.

“Hi sweetie, come for your swimming lesson?”

“Yes, is Jason here yet?”

“Right behind you Penny.” Jason said causing me to jump a little. “Come prepared for you lesson?”

“Yes, is that okay?”

“Sure it is, that’s what we are here for Penny. Go on through, I’ll be with you in a couple of minutes.”

As he was saying that a couple of early bird swimmers arrived, saw me then continued to sign-in. I headed off to the pool.

I was standing around waiting for Jason when the 2 men walked in, again looked at me then they jumped in. Jason wasn’t far behind them and the lesson started with Jason squatting at either end of me laying on the pool side and making sure that my arms and legs were moving in the desired way. I’m sure that he was holding my legs wide apart for longer that necessary and that he was staring at my pussy as my legs opened and closed.

I could feel that familiar tingling starting again.

Side of the pool exercises complete I was told to get into the water and swim, him telling me what to do and what I was doing wrong. After a while Jason got in the water and we got to another part of the lesson that I had enjoyed, him supporting my body while I did the strokes.

It wasn’t long before his hand was on my pubes and pussy and his thumb was pressing on and entering my vagina. The difference this time to the previous day was that Jason kept us doing it for much, much longer and as a result my arousal level rose quickly. I’m sure that Jason knew what was happening and pushing his thumb further in.

“I’m not a virgin any more.” I said.

“Yes I know Penny, I’ve seen the video.”

With that Jason’s thumb went further into my vagina.

In and out his thumb went until the inevitable happened and I orgasmed. My arm and leg movements stopped and my body went rigid with the odd jerk as his thumb kept fucking me, making the orgasm last much longer than normal.

I’m sure that it was a good job that Jason was holding me on the surface of the water.

Once Jason stopped moving his thumb and my orgasm passed I relaxed and started moving my arms and legs again. After a minute or so Jason said

“That’s better Penny, you’re starting to get the hang of it.”

“I’m not so sure Jason, I think that I’ll have to have the same support every day.”

Jason finally let me go and told me to swim.

I knew that I was a little better because I was swimming a little faster. Then he added,

“But I’m sure that you should have exactly the same lesson each day.”

“I hope so.”

The lesson went on for a few minutes more without any physical contact before Jason called it a day and I got out of the water.

“Same time tomorrow Coach?” I asked

Jason smiled and replied,

“Of course.”

Jason left and I lay on a lounger for a while watching the swimmers and to let them look at me.

On the way to the leisure centre reception I stopped at the sauna. There wasn’t anyone there but it was cooler inside so I went in and lay on the top bench. Before long one leg dropped to the lower bench and my fingers got to work.

“Jeez Penny,” I thought, “twice before 8 a.m. what the hell has happened to you.”

Of course I didn’t get an answer, instead I got too hot and had to get out of there. I took a shower then continued my journey to the leisure centre reception.

“Hey Penny, good lesson? You look a little flushed, did Jason err...”

“Yes he did, and much further into me today, he made me cum.”

“Lucky you, so what have you got planned for today?”

“I don’t know yet, I might go into town again, sunbathe in the park.”

“Well keep your legs crossed if you don’t want everyone to see that cute pussy of yours.”

“What makes you think that I might not want people to see me? I’ve bought some sunglasses so I can get up on my elbows watch people looking at me.”

“Silly me, of course you do, you’re an exhibitionist that’s what you want, people to see you naked.”

“I never used to be, having to wear that ridiculously short dress and you making me walk about the hotel naked has turned me in to one.”

“But you like being an exhibitionist don’t you Penny?”

“No I don’t like it, I love it, I’ve never been so turned on and never cum so many times each day. Hey Karen, what was going on in the York Suite yesterday Karen?”

“Oh, so you’ve been wandering around the more public areas areas of the hotel like that have you Penny? Getting your highs in more public places.”

“I just thought that since I am going to be here for a while I may as well know more about what goes on here.”

“Fair enough, it was a sales conference, the hotel has all sorts of functions in there, weddings, karate sessions, photography workshops, one hell of a variety, hey maybe you could model for them.”

“Don’t be silly who would want to photograph a flat chest like this?”

“You’d be surprised Penny. There are hundred, no thousands of men out there that believe that you have the perfect body.”

“I would be surprised.”

“Photographers and artists have models in all shapes and sizes, I’m sure that they’d love to have you as a model. Tell you what I’ll have a word with the manager and let him know that you’re free to pose for artists and photographers, and maybe act as subject material for any medical conferences that come along.”

“Don’t you dare Karen, I couldn’t do any of those things, it would be way too embarrassing.”

“Leave it with me Penny, I’ll get you fixed up.”

“Please don’t Karen.”

“Come on Penny, all exhibitionist girls want to be a naked model.”

“Not this one.”

“I don’t believe you Penny, I’ll sort it for you.”

Karen was at it again, she knows me better than I do and I only met her a couple of days ago. My pussy was tingling something rotten even at the possibility.

“What time is it Karen?”

“Five past eight, relax you’ve got plenty of time before they stop serving breakfast, Why don’t you go to the workout room and do a few exercises?”

“I haven’t got time for a full workout, that list that Luke gave me is a mile long.”

“I’m sure that Jason will be able to look at your schedule and work out a quick workout plan for you. The gym will still be quiet at this time.”

That sounded like a good idea so I went to the workout room. Jason was there after getting changed into dry shorts and a T-shirt and I told him that I had 30 minutes and asked him what was best for me to do.

“Hang on a sec, let me look at what Luke sorted out for you.”

I watched as Jason pulled up my records on the computer and as was doing so he said,

“It’s Luke on earlies tomorrow so it will be him that gives you your swimming lesson if that’s okay with you Penny”

“Sure, just so long as he does EXACTLY what you do to me, you have a great way of teaching a girl.”

“Thanks, yes, 30 minutes you say.”

“Yes.”

“This says that your legs need the most exercise so lets see.”

Two minutes later the printer was printing a 30 minute workout for my legs. As I was waiting I thought back to the exercise bike and the leg spreader machine. Was Jason going to get me on those again? I looked into the workout room and saw 2 men there and realised that I was going to get embarrassed again.

Jason gave me the list and yes, those 2 machines were the only machines on the list, 10 minutes of each. At the bottom of the list was 10 minutes of stretching listing some of the floor stretching exercises. I looked at Jason and he said,

“It’s important to keep flexible Penny. People lose that as they get older but if you keep doing the exercises you can keep your flexibility.”

“Okay, that makes sense.” I replied.

“Can you manage on you’re own Penny or do you just want me to keep an eye on you and help if you need it?”

“I’ll try it on my own if you don’t mind, I think that I can remember how to setup the machines.”

“Okay Penny, use the clock up there to keep an eye on the time.”

“Thanks Jason.”

The naked me went to straight to the leg spreader and soon my legs were wide apart and my wet, spread pussy was there for all to see. When I say all, it was the 2 men and Jason. At first it was just Jason standing in front of me but soon the 2 men stopped what they were doing and joined Jason.

“That’s it Penny, hold it like that for as long as you can.” Jason said.

I looked at the 3 sets of eyes and could see that all of them were looking at my pussy which was getting wetter by the second.

I forced my legs apart 5 times in the first 5 minutes and each time I held them apart for well over 30 seconds. Then I changed the setting so that I had to close my legs each time. As soon as I changed the setting my legs shot wide apart and I gasped as the sudden movement surprised me.

“Are you okay Penny?” Jason asked.

“Yes, it just caught we un-awares. Jason, which way is supposed to me the hardest, pushing my legs apart or together?” I asked with my legs still spread as wide as they could go.

“It could be either Penny it depends on the condition of your muscles.”

“Okay.” I replied and started trying to close my legs.

I only managed it 4 times before it was time to move on to the bike.

I climbed on and quickly realised that the seat was set higher than the last time I was on that bike. Not sure what difference it would make I soon found out as I started pedalling. Oh my gawd, my pussy was sliding from side to side, my clit sliding across the narrow front of the seat, going down the side if the seat then going back doing the same on the other side. It felt as good, if not better, than what my fingers do to it.

I looked into the huge mirror in front of me and saw Jason looking at me, the other 3 men having gone back to their workout probably because they could no longer see my pussy.

On I pedalled, my arousal level increasing all the time. Not having any interest in the time I kept going and as I got close to cumming I heard Jason saying that my time was up but I didn’t stop.

“Oh, oh, fuck I’m cumming.” I heard myself saying but I didn’t know how loud.

Then the express train hit me.

I tried to keep pedalling but it was difficult as my body shook and jerked and I heard myself moaning.

Jason was stood there with a big grin on his face when I finally stopped pedalling and literally slid off the seat onto the floor.

“Wow, that was good exercise.” I said as I got my breath back.

Still with a big grin on his face Jason said,

“If you want you can cut short the floor stretching exercises to stay with in your 30 minutes Penny.”

“No, no, I’ll work my way through the list. There’ll still be time to get to the restaurant.”

I looked at the list and didn’t recognise most of the names so I told Jason that.

“You’ll find most of them on that yoga chart Penny.”

“I turned and went to the chart then looked up the names: -

Forward Fold II Plow Bow Garland Frog Reclining Butterfly Splits Standing Splits

I found the first 6 quite quickly and I knew the last 2. I decided that I’d do each one in turn then go back to the top of the list and start again.

As I got into the Forward Fold II position and looked back through my legs, I thought,

“Jeez Jason, these exercises might be good for my body but they sure as hell expose my pussy.”

I also saw Jason watching me and also a different man who had come in and stopped to take in the view.

I went through each one counting up to 20 before getting up to check which one was next and what it was. After I lowered my leg from the last split I checked the time then started at the top of the list.

When I’d got through the list for the second time I looked at the clock and decided to stop there. I just knew that my muscles and joints would be aching later. Jason came over to me and said,

“You did well Penny, the next time that you only have 30 minutes do EXACTLY what you just did and you’ll soon have those legs strong enough to be a great swimmer.”

“Exactly like what I just did Jason?”

“Yes Penny, exactly.”

“Okay. Right, time for breakfast.”

“Don’t eat too much fatty stuff Penny.”

“No I won’t, I went mad the first morning that I was here and I felt bloated all day.”

Taking the list I left the workout room and went to see Karen.

“Hey Penny, I heard you having a good workout, what was Jason doing to you?”

“Nothing, he didn’t touch me once.”

“Was it the exercise cycle?”

“Yes.”

“Beats biking to school with all those thick clothes on doesn’t it?”

“You’ve done it then Karen?”

“Oh yes, I sometimes come in very early and have a ride before I start work.”

“And you talk about me.”

“I’m on my own in there so it doesn’t count.”

“Weeeell, maybe.”

“So, are you off for some breakfast now Penny?”

“Yes, I’ve just got time to go and have a quick shower then get dressed.”

“It will feel strange putting some clothes on Penny.”

“Probably but I’m sure that I’ll get used to it. See you later, I want to get used to the sauna.”

“Yes, the sun is great but it’s not as hot as the sauna. Seeya whenever.”

I picked up the sheet of stretches, my key card and left. As I walked to the lift I thought,

“Yes Jason, I will do EXACTLY the same each time, I can’t wait to cum again on that bike.”

There was one man getting out of the lift as I was getting in and he banged his shoulder on the door because he was looking at me and not where he was going.

The shower and a quick rub were good then I put my dress and a pair of my new shoes on and went down to breakfast, again remembering to eat reasonably healthily.

I’d just got back to my room and taken my dress off when the hotel’s internal phone rang. When I answered it it was the hotel reception telling me that they had a parcel for me. Not bothering to put my dress on, being a bit excited and it being later morning when I expected it to quiet down there, I went straight down not bothering to put my dress or shoes on.

Imaging my surprise when the place was heaving. I considered going back up to my room to put my dress on but I thought,

“No Penny, just do it, you’ve been naked in here before and they are only people.”

I was a bit disappointed when one of the receptionists was walking through and saw me.

“Hi Penny, we have a parcel for you, just stay there and I’ll get it for you.”

The people around me had seen me but part of me had wanted to join the long queue to see a receptionist at their desk and be seen by lots more people. With a minute the girl was back with the parcel.

Going up in the lift the excitement of what would be in the parcel overrode my disappointment and I was ripping my way into the box as I walked along the corridor. It was the 2 dildos. I was eager to try them but at the same time I wanted to try them when I was being a camgirl but it was the morning and I guessed that not many people would be online. I compromised. The smaller one had a suction pad on it so I went into the bathroom, guessed the height of my pussy and stuck the dildo on the tiled wall.

I could feel my pussy getting wetter and wetter as I built up the courage to back onto it.

I spread my feet, bent over and eased myself back. My lips touched the dildo, I sighed and eased myself back a bit more. It was heaven as the tip of the dildo entered me. I sighed again and went a bit further back. I could feel myself being stretched but it didn’t hurt.

Back I went until the silicone balls touched my clit. I just stayed like that for a good minute revelling in the wonderful feeling before easing forward until I thought that I would slide off it then I went back again and sighed again as I went all the way onto it.

I took another minute to enjoy the experience then started fucking it. Back and forwards I went wondering what on earth could feel better (stupid I know). My arousal level went up and up until the orgasm hit me and I leant back on the wall with myself balls deep on it.

As the orgasm subsided I moved forwards then walked to the bed and flopped down on it.

My first fuck and orgasm with a life-sized cock (albeit a silicone one) had gone well, exactly as I had expected.

Maybe my situation wasn’t that bad after all.

After a few minutes recovering I got up and went and looked at my pussy in a mirror. I half expected it to look different but it didn’t. I opened my lips and looked again, still the same as always. A little bit disappointed I went and washed my face, put my dress and shoes on then left my room to go into town. I didn’t want anything specific from town, just to get out of the hotel for a while.

I was happy that I’d brought my sunglasses with me because I decided to enjoy the sun in the park for a while. It was fun sitting on the grass and watching the passing men look up my ultra short skirt, helped by me sitting with my knees apart and up and pretending to do something on my phone.

Whilst I was enjoying the sun and the men looking up my skirt I remembered my job at the supermarket. My life over the last few days had been a whirlwind and I’d completely forgotten that I had a job. Maybe I’d want one in the future but it certainly wouldn’t have been in a supermarket so I phoned them and told them that I wouldn’t be going back.

Around 2 p.m. my leg and hip joints and muscles were still aching a bit so I headed back to the hotel to play with my new toy again. I was surprised and slightly annoyed with myself when I discovered that housekeeping had been into my room to do her thing and that she’d taken the dildo off the wall and put it on the side near my laptop.

“I guess that the whole hotel will know by now what my parcel was and what I’ve been doing with it.” I thought, “oh well, they might get a camgirl video of me using the other bigger one later on as well.”

Instead of playing with the dildo I decided to go down to the leisure centre and soak in the jacuzzi for a while then see how long I could stay in the sauna.

My dress was already back in the wardrobe so I picked up my key card and left my room.

I’d been expecting to have a chat with Karen but it was George behind the reception desk and he smiled when he saw the nude me walking towards him.

“Hi George, where’s Karen?”

“Her shift ended and she’s gone home, can I help you with anything Penny?”

“No, it’s okay, girl talk, I’ll see her tomorrow. I’m off to the jacuzzi to relax my muscles.”

“Yes, I heard that you’re getting into the gym workouts.”

“Yes, and Jason and Luke certainly know how to make my muscles ache. I hope that that saying, ‘no pain, no gain’ is true.”

“If you’re really in pain I can organise a masseur for you.”

“Thanks, but no, it’s just aches not real pain.”

I left my card key and went through to the poll area and to the jacuzzi. There was no one in it so I was able to have a nice relaxing time with the bubbles tickling me. As I moved around in the bubbles I discovered that I could line up my pussy with one of the jets of water coming in and it gave it a very pleasant massage, not enough to make me cum but still very nice. I was pleased that no one came and joined me in there.

When my fingers and toes got all wrinkly I got out and went to the sauna. Again I was pleased that there was no one else there because I could lay out on one of the benches and spread my arms and legs and just soak up the heat.

I think that I stayed in there a bit too long because when I got to my feet I felt a bit dizzy so I lay on one of the sun loungers to cool down, again with my arms and legs spread to help me lose the heat.

In a way I was happy that I’d not been disturbed by anyone else but at the same time I felt like my body was craving attention. I’d had so many new feelings and experiences over the last week that I was starting to expect them all the time.

When I collected my key card I mentioned to George that it was very quiet in there he replied,

“Wait until tonight when the weekend starts, the hotel goes from most of the guests being business people to them being couples and families getting away for the weekend. We sometimes get over-run with screaming kids.”

“Hmm, lots of noisy kids, no thanks.”

“All due respect Penny but you’d fit in quite well with a load of screaming kids.”

“Yeah, I know what you mean, but no thanks. The shape of my body might fit in well but my brain has outgrown those days.”

“Yes, that video certainly showed everyone that.”

“Jeez has everyone seen that video?”

“Probably, it is an amazing video and it’s in the top ten viewed on at least one porn site that I know of. You did know what you were doing when you ticked the ‘allow downloads of the session’ didn’t you?”

“Not really, I just accepted the defaults, I couldn’t be bothered to read them.”

“Perhaps you should read them the next time that you login.”

“Maybe. Thanks George. I’m off now, things to do.”

Walking back to my room I wondered what the place would be like over the weekend. No suits but more relaxed guests, well apart from those with screaming kids. I’d had enough of them at the children’s home, but thinking about it, my body would allow me to mix with kids and not look out of place, there must be times when that could work to my advantage.

Then I remembered that it already was, if I’d looked older and had some tits I doubted very much that the hotel would let me wander around without clothes on like I was doing.

Back in my room I’d just got my laptop running to have a bit of fun as a camgirl when my mobile rang. It was Lucy telling me that she had some of my clothes ready for me. I didn’t really fancy rushing down there right then so I told her that I’d go there the next morning. Lucy told me that the next day was Saturday and that was her busiest day so I may have to wait a while if someone else was there when I got there.

I told her that wouldn’t be a problem to which she replied,

“I could just stick you in the widow, tell you to stand still and you’d become my naked little girl mannequin.”

I wasn’t amused and just told her that I’d see her in the morning.

While I was going back to my laptop I started to think what it would be like to stand like a mannequin in a shop window totally naked. My pussy started tingling and getting wet.

It was going to be my first time with my new, big dildo and it was going to be live on my camgirl site. It was only around teatime on a Friday in England and I half expected that their wouldn’t be many people watching me. That is until I remembered that it would be different times of the day in other parts of the world.

I looked for the option to stop people downloading the session, not because I wanted to stop them, I wanted to see what other options were available. I spent a good 5 minutes doing this, mainly finding out how to connect the vibrator that I hoped would be arriving soon. Whilst I was looking I discovered that I could actually get paid by letting voyeurs control my vibrator. I wasn’t worried about the money right then but I’d been thinking about Bob saying that I’d never have to worry about money again but I wasn’t totally convinced, I was starting to think that sometime I would have to started earning some money.

Putting that to the back of my mind and getting back to going live, I realised that I had been putting it off because I was nervous of using that big dildo on myself. I was a bit scared. Biting the bullet I arranged the pillows, looked through my window to see if I was being watched (I wasn’t, well not that I could see), zoomed my webcam in on my pussy then went live.

After telling anyone who was watching what I was going to do and showing them the dildo I pressed the end of it against my spread pussy. I wasn’t consciously trying to tease the voyeurs, I was just nervous, but after holding it there then moving it away a few times I realised that I was teasing them, and me; and that I was actually enjoying it as well as being scared about what I was going to do.

Biting another bullet I started to push it in. and boy was I glad that my pussy produces a lot of natural lubrication. The stretching was both painful and nice, and I had to back out then go in again over and over to be able to make any progress.

My pussy was slowly accepting that it was going to be stretched so much and that the monster silicone cock was going to get all the way in whether it liked it or not.

In and out went the dildo, over and over going a little deeper each time until I felt some solid resistance.

I’d done it, a monster cock into a tiny pussy and I was proud of myself. I just lay there watching on the laptop screen with the end of the dildo sticking out of my vagina. It looked obscene and totally out of proportion to the rest of my body, but it felt nice.

After a couple of minutes I gently and slowly started fucking myself with the dildo.

I didn’t know if all that stretching and pain would stop me from cumming but I’m happy to say that it didn’t and when I did cum it too was huge. When I’d finally had enough for then, I slowly pulled the dildo out and was amazed to watch my vagina slowly shrinking back so that I could no longer see inside me through the laptop screen.

“That’s all folks.” I said remembering all the cartoons that we watched in the children’s home.

I shutdown the laptop and just lay there recovering from my ordeal. My pussy was sore and needed time to recover. I remembered what an older kid had said when I fell off my bike,

“If you fall off just get back on and keep pedalling,” but I wasn’t about to put that dildo back inside me, well not for a while.

After a while I got to my feet and looked out of the window and saw another couple having a bit of fun but I didn’t see anyone looking my way.

It was getting on towards meal time but too early for the restaurant so I decided to go back to the leisure centre to have a chat with Karen. As I walked along the corridor a young couple were walking towards me. They didn’t say hello or anything but after we’d passed I heard the man say,

“You should walk around the hotel like that darling.”

I didn’t hear the reply.

There was another couple in the lift going down. They were both all dressed up and I guessed that they were going out for the evening. The girl smiled at me and the man stared at me, but that was it.

Karen looked please to see me and she asked me that I’d been up to.

“Nothing exciting.” I replied hoping that no one, other than me, had recorded my camgirl session.

“I heard that you got yourself a dildo, good is it?”

“The grapevine around here sure does works fast.” I replied, “yes, it’s better than my hairbrush.”

“I hear that you now have 2 workout routines Penny, you really must want to get fit.”

“Yes I do, I’m told that I need to strengthen my legs so that’s what the new, short toutine is for. Apart from the getting fit there isn’t a lot to do when you’re in the hotel for most of the day.”

“Well Penny, I’m definitely going to talk to the hotel manager to see of there are any opportunities in any of the functions that are coming along.”

“What do you mean ‘opportunities’ Karen?”.

“You know, to feed your fetish.”

“I haven’t a clue what you mean Karen.”

“If that is the case then anything that comes along will be a nice surprise for you. Why don’t you go and do your short workout, there’s a couple of cute guys in there.”

I did, and Karen was right, but one of them was with a girl who looked quite attractive. There was also a couple of other men on their own.

I got my list of what to do out of the office then got started. All 5 people in there stared at me and the girl there said,

“Are you sure that you should be in here sweetie?”

I just gave a curt, “Yes” in reply before getting started.

I did everything on the list plus one item that wasn’t, an orgasm on the exercise cycle. I wondered if I should ask Jason or Luke to add it to the list.

The men there just stared at me but the girl gave me all sorts of looks. I’m sure if she thought that someone the age that she thought I was shouldn’t be doing a workout in a gym or if she thought that I shouldn’t be doing it naked, or both. Whatever it was the looks that she was giving me weren’t nice.

When I’d finished I left, Karen wasn’t around so it was up to my room to shower and put my dress on for dinner. After that it was a little laptop time then bed.


It was another early start for me, a swimming lesson with Jason followed by the full routine in the workout room. Fortunately my legs and joints weren’t hurting from my session the previous evening. Jason’s thumb worked its magic even though there were a few people in the pool. Including some young people and their parents. When I was walking in there I heard one girl say,

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.