A Safe Space - Cover

Preview

A Safe Space

by Michele Nylons

Copyright© 2022 by Michele Nylons

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft, Teenagers, Blackmail, Coercion, Drunk/Drugged, Reluctant, Lesbian, CrossDressing, Restart, School, Incest, Brother, Sister, White Female, Hispanic Male, Hispanic Female, Cream Pie, First, Masturbation, Oral Sex, Petting, Foot Fetish, Leg Fetish, Transformation,

Coming of Age Sex Story: Having just graduated high school Alexander Dupree realises that he is a girl trapped in boy's body. His twin sister Monika is there to help him transition. The two teenage girls live alone in a waterside mansion which becomes Alexis' safe space... or is it? It could also be a prison where men can use Alexis as their plaything. Safe space or sex trap... let's find out together shall we?

Author’s Note: This story begins with a loving sister helping her twin brother with his transition to womanhood. It begins at a leisurely pace and gains momentum as the protagonist struggles with her gender dysphoria and her sexuality. I have set the story in Sydney Australia where I lived and worked for many years of my life. Also be warned that this chapter contains incest.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.