The Pro - Cover

The Pro

Copyright© 2021 by Westside24

Chapter 7

Golf the following day was at a course the PGA plays one of its January tournaments at. It was the same sixteen players playing who participated the prior time they golfed. The highlight of the day was Gwen telling everyone that she scored her career-best in posting a score of eight-nine. Nik had the impression she was warming up to him by some things she said and how she acted.

The last three seminars Nik gave on the cruise were well attended. He noticed that Gwen was in the audience. In one lecture, he covered the rules of golf which had some recent changes made. He started by saying the first rules of golf numbered thirteen but over time the rules have been expanded and now there are thirty-four rules. He mentioned some of the rules which are frequently violated as the golf ball being switched to a different golf ball when the player is on the green along with water balls being used and replaced with better balls when over the water hazard he said was a violation of the rules. The discussions on the difference between water hazards and lateral water hazards and the options on where to drop the golf ball along with where to drop if the ball winds up on a cart path took uptime.

His next day’s lecture was on putting and practicing. He emphasized the partial swings with the short irons to know the distance the golf ball will travel. Putting he explained is a highly individual preference and he mimicked what some of the touring pros do when they putt. Opening the clubface in striking the ball was discussed and Nik demonstrated what that would do to the ball’s flight by hitting a few wiffle balls with a short iron.

The last seminar was a summary of what was covered in the prior sessions. Highlighted was the golf grip with the ball’s flight telling the golfer what if any problem existed. He opened it up to questions and had fun answering what was asked. He recommended that the older golfers consider if they are using the right equipment, especially the flex of the club shaft.

After explaining the relationship between club head speed and ball compression which translates into golf ball speed and thereby distance, he recommended that older golfers should consider using the newer, softer compression golf balls. Saying doing this will give more distance on their shots and it won’t feel like they were hitting a rock.

He ended the lecture by saying, “With just about everyone having a smartphone, I would recommend that you use it to make a video of you swinging a golf club. If you compare how you look to how the golfers look you see on television look, I think you will see areas you need to work on. Thanks for attending these sessions, and hit them straight. Good golfing to all of you.”

His closing remarks resulted in Nik receiving a long round of applause. Several people came up to him and thanked him saying they learned a few things they had never thought about in playing the game. One of these people was Tamara’s husband who said he was going to make it a point to mention to Gordon Casey that Nik was an excellent lecturer and a big contributor to a fine cruise. He said he was going to recommend that Nik be offered the opportunity to do this golfing lecturing on other cruise ships when Nik’s golf course closes down because of the weather.

If that happened Nik thought he would be receiving free cruise vacations to some very interesting places.

There had been only a few requests for a golf lesson during this cruise back to the States. One was from Gwen on a “professional courtesy” basis. She didn’t object when he asked for and she permitted him to put his hands on her hips to show her where they should turn to during and after the golf swing. Nik’s hands on her hips lingered longer than were necessary and turned into a light caress. If Gwen was aware of him doing this, she didn’t say anything.

In addition to Gwen, he offered to give all of the lady dancers he was regularly dining in the evening with golf lessons. Debbie and Elsa accepted his offer. The girls easily developed a nice golf swing because of their athletic ability.

Now with the boat docked in LA, it was as it is said an “all hands on deck” exercise for the crew with the present group of passengers disembarking and a whole new group of passengers who were waiting to board the ship. There was no large production show that evening which meant the dancers were free after four-thirty which is when the lifeboat drill ended. Debbie dressed to blend in to look like one of the passengers. She was Nik’s companion that evening.

After dinner at the Lido, they had some drinks in one of the lounges that for some reason didn’t get much in the way of business. She hinted that she was asked by Sydney who was her roommate if Debbie could find another place to sleep tonight because Sydney wanted some privacy for her and her boyfriend. Nik took the hint and said she could stay with him. It turned out she stayed that night and all the nights during the cruise to Hawaii with Nik.

Making love with Debbie was somewhat of a different experience in that Debbie’s had a body that while feminine was also muscular. When her thighs squeezed his head as he was worshiping her and she was climaxing, the pressure her legs exerted then her relaxation told him she had climaxed. She was an interesting person and a good lover which had him enjoying the time he was with her.

This second cruise was pretty much a duplicate of the first cruise with passengers as to the seminars, lessons, and golfing on the islands. Nik thought that the more he gave these lectures the better he was in doing them. There were no married ladies that he became involved with during this cruise. Nik did think with a few of the women passengers he noticed that it wouldn’t take much of an effort on his part for that to happen.

Nik’s contentment to be with Debbie was short-lived because when they were docked in Hawaii her dance group was transferred to a sister ship and the dance group from that ship came to this ship.

He thought about trying to strike up a relationship with one of the dancers from this new group but it turned out to be unnecessary for him to do that. The reason for not doing that was that he or rather Gwen struck up a relationship with him. He had been with ladies that he considered being good lovers and he would definitely put Gwen in that category. It was obvious she enjoyed the act of intercourse but he could tell she equally enjoyed the foreplay leading up to it. Gwen was an excellent kisser.

His observation of her having a nice figure when she was golfing by the clothes she wore was confirmed when he saw her without any clothes. Good-sized breasts, a small waist and womanly hips tapering into nice legs with thin ankles made her a seductive package. In the privacy of Nik’s cabin, she was not hesitant to show him what she had to offer and he was not hesitant to accept her offerings. That was done with them making love in different positions in having intercourse. Under her friendly but business-like demeanor she was a very passionate woman who enjoyed making love both as to the giving and receiving that was involved in being intimate.

Keeping this relationship they had private was necessary for several reasons. Even though Gwen had a private cabin in the section where the officers of the ship were housed it wasn’t practical for Nik to be seen going to and from that area. Gwen having a periodic male visitor would diminish her standing since fraternization between passengers and staff or staff and staff while not expressly forbidden was not encouraged. Management knew some of that would happen which required that a relationship be kept unnoticeable. That resulted in Gwen visiting Nik’s cabin and besides the late evening visits, she did visit it a few times in the afternoon when she wasn’t involved in any ship’s activity and Nik wasn’t giving golf lessons. The daily morning briefings on the day’s activities Gwen gave on the ship’s television were tapes of prior briefings which enabled her to spend the mornings with Nik before he left to give his lectures.

Exiting the ship on his last day caused Nik to have some mixed emotions. He had met some nice people, became involved with two exciting women, and did some fine dining. He was even leaving the ship with more money in his pocket than he came on board with because of the lessons he had given. He however did feel it was boring to be doing this cruise four times in a row. If he was asked to do it again he would do it but for only two cruises in a row. He thought if the cruise line wanted to have a golf pro on board, the golf association could advertise the availability of this position and there should be no problem in finding golf pros who would want to do this.

Getting back home was not a problem for Nik. He caught a flight from L A to Sacramento and Brian, one of Nik’s assistants drove down and picked him up. On the drive back, Brian said the course was scheduled to open for play next week and everyone involved at the club was working for that to happen.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.