The Pro - Cover

The Pro

Copyright© 2021 by Westside24

Chapter 3

Nik’s thoughts that the next few days could be interesting turned out to be prophetic. It started when hearing his doorbell chime around noon on Thursday that he opened the door to have Elaine walk in. She put her purse down and then turned to take Nik in her arms and gave him one big kiss. That led to more kissing and shortly to them being on his bed making love.

Elaine wanted to get right to it as she moved down his body raining kisses as she went and then she mothed his shaft to give him head. Her head bobbing up and down on his shaft with her eyes looking at him to see his reaction presented him with a very erotic picture. Nik gave her first a tap and then applied a little pressure on the inside of her thigh. She understood what he wanted and moved to where she could put a leg over his head. Both of them enjoyed giving each other head for a short time but Nik preferred to have his orgasms the old fashion way.

A double-tap he gave her on her butt had her move to lie on her back and he mounted her with her legs raised and spread welcoming him. His erect shaft went into her like the proverbial hot knife into warm butter. Nik could tell she had orgasmed by how strong she hugged him when she said she was cumming. It wasn’t long after he heard her say that that he had an orgasm which gave her a large discharge of his warm spend.

After their first round of intercourse, and her wiping away some of his discharge that had leaked from her she cuddled up against him telling him how good it was to make love with him. He returned the compliment to her by giving her a pat on her ass telling her that she was an excellent lover.

Why this affair with her was happening was a question in his mind which caused him to say, “I don’t mean to complain, and believe me I am not, but I am curious as to why this is happening between us. Not only are you a good lover, but you are smart, have a nice personality, a fantastic body, and I am just curious why you are now in bed with me letting me having this enjoyment.”

“Since you ask, let me just say my husband Ralph is a good businessman when it comes to business and I have no complaints about that. When it comes to bedroom business he is not that good and I do have a complaint since he is a once-a-week type. I enjoy making love and I thought that you besides being good-looking would be a good lover. That my dear has proven to be true. Now I am going to give you some head to get you ready and you can fuck me again.”

Elaine he had come to know was good at giving head in that she first licked him and then deep throated his shaft. Her cool hand massaging his testicles at the same time she was giving head brought him rather quickly into a state of readiness. Having accomplished what she intended Elaine mounted him and smiling down at Nik said ‘giddy-up.” He laughed at her since he knew he didn’t need to do anything as she was good at moving her hips at different speeds.

Now when they cuddled again after both of them had climaxed Nik said, “What kind of business is your husband in?”

“He is an investment advisor. By that I mean he produces a weekly investment letter that talks about the stock market. He comments on what he sees happening and makes recommendations on what stocks to either buy, sell, or maybe hold which he e-mails out over the weekend. He also invests in some of the stocks he recommends and does quite well.”

“How successful is he with his newsletter?”

‘Very successful in that he has a good number of subscribers along with several hedge funds and mutual funds that pay him a hefty fee to receive his newsletter. Ralph tells me at times he moves the markets with his recommendations. Now where he gets the information to make his recommendations I don’t know. I do know he spends a considerable amount of time on the phone, some of which is networking with people that were in school with him when he was getting his MBA.”

“Do you know of any of his recent recommendations that you can mention?”

“I know of all of them but why don’t I just send you a copy of his newsletter?”

“You can do that?”

“No problem. You see, Ralph’s composition skills are not the greatest so he asks me to proofread his newsletter which I do usually on Thursdays, and make the necessary editing corrections. After I do that I can just e-mail you a copy since your e-mail address is on the card you gave me.”

“Since you are going to treat me to the newsletter let me treat you.”

After he said that he reached for a vibrator which he turned on and applied the vibrator to her very special place. She initially was surprised that he did that but she just laid back and enjoyed the sensations it was giving her. He was content to watch her reactions in having these sensations which he contributed to by doing some nibbling on one of her ears or one of her stiff nipples.

When Elaine left Nik’s condo that afternoon he could see by the look on her face and maybe a little in how she walked that she was a very sexually contented lady.

Nik thought about this newsletter Elaine said she would be sending him. If the recommendations were as good as she said they were, Nik would have the information of what the recommendations were before her husband’s customers would know what they were. Nik could buy those stocks before the subscribers could. He could also leverage his purchases which would increase his gains if he purchased puts and maybe call options based on those recommendations. Laughing to himself he thought if things went right maybe he would be able to retire early to some island in the Caribbean.

The remaining two days before club tournament were for the most part routine. That could not be said for Sunday. It started with Ken Parker confronting Nik wanting to know why his golf handicap was reduced by six strokes for this tournament. Nik tried to explain to Ken the handicapping rules as to tournament scores versus non-tournament scores. Nik told Ken this was in the handicapping manual and he could find it online and review those rules.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.