A Z Mystery - Cover

A Z Mystery

Copyright© 2022 by Limnophile

Chapter 10

Over the next ten or so days, we all slept on sofas or chairs in the ‘hotel lobby’, since we didn’t want to be alone after our recent experiences. Most of the food on the lobby table was typical of a cafeteria. Nothing tasted bad, but it wasn’t great either. Supper was always a salad and either fried chicken, spaghetti, or roast beef and potatoes. Lunch was usually sandwiches, raw veggies, and soup. Any time all of us were away from the lobby, the food would change at mealtime. Several times one or more of us stayed and waited for it to change, but it wouldn’t if somebody was watching.

Anna spent a lot of time sitting in the elevator, watching the events at Grand Central Station. Robin usually sat next to her playing games on her tablet. Pedro and I talked about tactics and combat skills, preparing for any further threats we might face. We also joked and flirted a lot when the others weren’t around.

Sam kept working on the alien language on the computer, but it was slow going. He figured out a few paragraphs’ worth a day, and none of it seemed too important. He said the aliens kept mentioning us lacking ‘dimensional rifting’ and ‘progenation’, whatever those were.

I pressed the elevator button with my name “Keisha” and walked around the barracks room once or twice a day. There was a box of military meals in a corner, and I took out an enchilada and rice pack for lunch. I was getting bored with sandwiches. When I returned the next day, it had been replaced and the box was full again. The others said the same happened at their places.

After supper one evening Pedro whispered to me, “Would you like a shower? I need somebody to wash my back.”

I kissed him briefly and told everyone, “I think Pedro and I will stay at his place tonight.”

Pedro and Sam blushed as Robin asked her grandfather, “Are they gonna screw?”

Sam was flabbergasted and tried to find an answer. “Well, uh...”

Anna laughed and told her, “They’re adults and with the way they’ve been looking at each other, it’s about time.” She turned to Pedro and I. “Go have fun, you two.”

I felt blood rushing to my cheeks as Pedro took my hand and led me to the elevator. We were even more embarrassed as Robin asked, “What does screwing mean? Is that love? Or is it sex? And is sex just lots of kissing?”

Pedro and I laughed when the elevator doors started to close and Sam replied, “I’ll tell you when you’re 21.”


Pedro and I kissed and undressed in his bathroom, then washed each other intensely in the shower. He kissed me with gusto as he squeezed my boobs and butt, then washed me to a powerful orgasm. I returned the favor, being sure to aim his jet of cum toward the drain. After we dried each other, he carried me to his bed and started playing with my breasts again. I tickled his nipples as I asked, “Do you have condoms?” He took one from a nightstand drawer and handed it to me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.