Gorgeous Gambles - Cover

Gorgeous Gambles

by Limnophile

Copyright© 2022 by Limnophile

Erotica Sex Story: A man working abroad makes some exciting bets, with cash and sex at stake. - - - Nominated for a Golden Clitoride award 2022.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Lactation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   .

I knew enough Swedish to order food and ask where the bathroom was, but that was about it. Luckily, most businesspeople in Sweden spoke at least some English. I had just completed a two-month job in the far north of the country. I’m still not sure how to spell or pronounce the name of the town. It seemed to have half a dozen K’s and another half a dozen V’s. I was looking forward to going home, but there was a blizzard and planes wouldn’t be flying for at least two days.

A local I had worked with suggested I check out the only entertainment spot in town, the tavern and pool hall. I walked the two blocks there and wasn’t surprised to see there were only four people at 10am on a Tuesday, including the bartender. Two elderly gents were sitting at the bar, chatting and slowly nursing their beers.

I turned and saw an astonishingly pretty blonde playing pool by herself. I ordered a beer and watched her for a little while. She wasn’t a bad player, but I knew I was better. She was college-aged, maybe 21 or 22. She waved for me to come over and introduced herself. She pointed at her nice cleavage and said, “Name Kirianna.” She pointed at me, “Name?”

“Michael.”

25480-gorgeous-kiri.jpg

She asked, “You play? Bet?” I thought her strong accent was exotic and sexy. She put a fifty-Krona note on the edge of the table, which was worth about five dollars. I put another on top of it and racked up the balls. She only had one ball left when I won. We bet another fifty, and I let her win the second game. I was having a great time just watching her play, especially when she leaned over. When she was lining up a shot and her face was near the table, I could see down her top. I admired her big tits and light blue bra, which matched the color of her eyes. Despite the frosty weather outside, she wore a white tank top and tight jeans, which made it easy for me to admire her chest and the sexy shape of her butt as she made her shots. My arousal and the distraction of her nice face and body reduced my performance to the point where our games were about even.

We played for several hours, gradually increasing the stakes to 200 Krona a game. At the end of one game, I made a nearly miraculous shot, banking the cue ball around hers three times, and sinking the eight in a side pocket. I held my stick above my head and shouted, “Woo!”. She stuck her tongue out then laughed.

She asked, “You play good. Bet?” She put a thousand-Krona note on the table, about a hundred dollars. I took the bet, and barely won the next game. She looked upset. I was sad for her, instead of happy I had won.

She angrily put a five-thousand note on the table. “Think you so good?”

I asked, “Are you sure?” I didn’t know if she understood me, but she nodded. I decided I’d take it easy on her, and let her win, so we could keep playing. I could afford to lose the money, and I didn’t want to aggravate her and make her leave.

I put my money on top of hers and set up the balls. On her third shot, she scratched and sank the eight ball by accident. I reached to pick up the money, but she put her hand on mine. “Wait.” She looked very worried, and I felt her hand shake a little.

She looked in her purse, but didn’t have much left. I was sorry that I had taken so much from her. She pulled the front of her top down, so that her large breasts nearly popped out, and I could see her big nipples for a brief moment. She took a condom from her purse and set it on the stack of cash. She asked, “You bet?”

I was flabbergasted a moment. I didn’t even think about it, I just smiled and nodded.

It was another close game. When I sank my last ball and then the eight in the same shot, she cursed and handed me the money, then picked up her drink. She led me through a door, then up a flight of stairs to a bedroom. She handed me a condom and slid her jeans and panties down. I pulled my pants and boxers off, then rolled on the condom as she leaned over the bed.

I stood behind and reached under her to play with her big breasts. When I rubbed my nose in her hair, I smelled blueberry and something else nice. I smelled her musky perfume as I kissed her ear, then pulled her shirt up so I could see her ass. I squeezed her curvy butt cheeks, then moved them apart, to make it easy to slide my cock into her hot wet pussy from behind. From the lubrication level I could tell she was at least a little aroused too. I smelled her hair and perfume again, as I thrust into her over and over, taking my time so that I could enjoy her as long as possible. She had a mild orgasm as I grunted and euphorically filled the tip of the condom.

When I pulled out, I saw she had a tear at the corner of her eye. I felt guilty for taking her money. I dressed, then kissed her cheek and held out the cash. She looked terribly offended. She slapped my cheek and demanded, “Out! GO!”


The next day she looked angry when I returned. I held out a dried flower I had found sticking out of the snow. I told her, “I’m sorry I upset you. I like you, and I want to be your friend.”

She touched my cheek with the flower and smiled. “Like you. We play?”

We started with small stakes again, and we each won about the same number of games. I was curious but didn’t think much of it when she left for half an hour or so a couple of times between games. We increased our bets in the afternoon. That evening she won back her five thousand Krona, plus five thousand of mine. I’d lost two day’s pay, but it was almost worth it to see her beautiful smile. I was surprised and happy when she led me to her bedroom again.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.