The Protocols of Carstairs - Cover

Preview

The Protocols of Carstairs

by Ron Dudderie

Copyright© 2021 by Ron Dudderie

Action/Adventure Story: The conclusion to the three book Arabian Adventure story arc is finally here, and chapter 1 is available as a free 90 minute audiobook! Martin King, aka Reginald Carstairs, has embedded himself within the Saudi Royal Palace to find whoever is responsible for the attack on his family. Stopped at the border at the end of Carstairs of Arabia (book 2), he finds himself in a Saudi prison. But help is on the way! Join Carstairs for a thrilling finale in the desert, with a stopover in Sin City.

Tags: Fiction   Humor   Revenge   Slow   Violence  

Chapter 1 of this book is available as a free 89 minute audio recording.
See author blog for details.

This book is the ninth book in the Carstairs Series and the final book in a three book story arc called ‘Arabian Adventures’. The previous two books in that arc, This Is Your Carstairs Speaking and Carstairs of Arabia, are available on this site for free for premium subscribers or for sale at bookapy.com.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.