Incident in the Van Gogh Garden - Cover

Incident in the Van Gogh Garden

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2021 by Mat Twassel

Fiction Story: Emma has her picture taken, among other things. Illustrated.

Tags: Fiction   Illustrated  

Went to that garden Vincent van Gogh made famous – pickings are always good there. And there was some American college kid, sitting on the balustrade, one knee up, white panties glistening in the sun, cute little schoolgirl slit all but evident, cute little school girl clit surely soaking in the warmth, soaking in the flood of school girl cunt juice. Not quite under my breath I whispered, “Pretty panties, want me to slit them with my sharp knife? Want me to slide my sausage between those lovely love lips and fuck you all the way to Firenza or wherever your tour goes next?” She smiled at me as if she knew what I was thinking. Her smile turned almost smirkish. She beckoned me over with her eyes. “Beautiful, isn’t it?” she said. Then, “Would you mind taking my picture?” “No problemo,” I said, and she handed me her Nikon. I backed up the requisite steps and pushed the button. “One more for luck?” I asked. She nodded eagerly. I took two more steps back and pressed the button.

Please Wait while image loads

Then I turned and made a run for it.

Story by Auguste Hand

Illustration by Mat

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.