Panty Accord - Smoldering Flames - Cover

Panty Accord - Smoldering Flames

Copyright© 2021 by OneDay

Chapter 7: The Confession

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 7: The Confession - Continues directly where the Panty Accord of 2010 left off. Summer vacation has started and Tommy's and Shelly's relationship continues to blossom. The young couple face a constant tug-of-war by their budding emotions, their peers, their parents, and their all consuming adolescent hormones. Warning both characters and plot line are established in the first book, so it's heavily advised you read that one first.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex  

Led by Shelly, who still had his hand firmly in hers, Tommy was escorted back to the family room. When the two older girls saw the two enter, they turned from the TV and their smiles grew as they noticed that the naked young adolescent was still sporting a nice jutting hardon.

Tommy did notice where the two older girls’ eyes were glued to, and longingly looked down onto his clothes, still puddled on the floor. He wanted more than anything to put them back on, but Shelly still had his hand encased in hers, and she wasn’t letting go. “Shelly, can I put my clothes on now?”

Shelly looked over at him, her grip had not lessened, in fact it had tightened down a bit, and she replied back, “No Tommy! --- Not yet.” She then scolded him lightly with that strange smirk she’d been wearing since they started to clean up the kitchen dishes. “Don’t be in such a rush. --- Ok!”

“Yeah Tommy!” Emily second her. She then took her time to admire the male’s profile vis-of-vis his hardon, and gave him her cheeky smile. “I don’t understand why you are always in such a rush.”

“Come on, let’s sit down over here.” Shelly ordered as she pulled his arm and dragged Tommy over to the love seat, whereupon she forced both their bodies down. When she did, she made sure that their hips and legs were in close contact. It was only after that did she release Tommy’s hand, not that it helped the boy’s condition any, as she only moved her hand to place it on top of his naked thigh.

“Speaking of clothes...” Shelly nodded her head at the packages that now resided on the coffee table. “ ... can you guys show me what you got at the mall?”

As Shelly said this, her hand moved down between the crevice formed by Tommy’s two thighs. From there, it traveled up and down his leg, only stopping when it reached the wedge formed by his leg and pelvis. Her goal was to keep Tommy nice and hard for the upcoming attraction.

Tommy sat there miserably. He knew his hardon would never go away, not in this environment and not with Shelly’s roving hand. He had never felt more humiliated than he did now. This was worse than being their naked waiter. At least there he had something to do that kept his mind off his own state of undress, at least part of the time that is. But here, he was just sitting naked with a jutting hardon that was sticking straight up into the air.

The worst part was Shelly’s hand. It was purposely keeping him in that aroused state. It felt like she was teasing him, (no) torturing him would be a better description. All he could think about was how he’d like to take that hand and wrap its fingers around his cock. After that, he pictured her moving her wrist up and down on his shaft, jerking him off. This thought of Shelly beating him off right in front of the two sisters made his cock swell up even harder.

Tommy looked back over to his right to look at his tormentor, and although her eyes were now on the girls, he couldn’t miss that sneaky smile of hers, nor could he miss her wandering hand.

So, at Shelly’s request, the two older girls went through each one of their bags and they pulled out each ensemble and showed it to the two younger siblings. Shelly sat there and commented how that blouse was pretty, or that skirt would look really good on them.

And then there was Tommy, he sat there like a lump of coal. A lump of coal with a big jutting hardon. He was perfectly quiet until he was forced to answer one of Shelly’s inquiries. She would ask him ‘What he thought of that blouse.’ or ‘Did he like that skirt.’ He always replied in the positive, saying things like it would look really good.

And while all this was going on, Shelly ignored the state she had put him in. Well not completely ignored it, there was that constant moving hand of hers.

Finally, Stacy reached for her last package and announced. “And I got you this too.” She reached in and pulled out a pink, v-neck, pull down blouse.

“Oh, it’s so cute!” Shelly bursted out excitedly.

She stood up, finally taking her hand off Tommy’s thigh, and took the blouse out of her sister’s hand. “Thanks, Stac.” Surprised at her sister’s thoughtfulness. She placed the blouse over her chest and turned back around. “Do you like it, Tommy?”

Right away, Tommy had noticed the v neckline and wondered how much of her cleavage it would show, which was both good and bad. It would give him something to look at, but at the same time, it would give other guys something to look at too. “Yeah, it’s really pretty.” He replied back, while still coming to terms with this new possessive train of thought that Shelly was his and his alone to enjoy.

“Well I thought I should get you something.” Stacy said behind the girl that was facing her boyfriend. “Since Mom thinks you and I went to the Mall together. --- Oh, and by the way, you owe me twenty five bucks.”

Shelly closed her eyes for a second when she heard her sister make her monetary claim. But she was more pissed off at herself then Stacy, as she thought. Why did I ever think, for one second, that Stacy would buy me that blouse from her own kind heart!

As she came to terms with her sister’s unyielding nature, she grudgingly replied back. “Ok, I’ll pay you when we get home.”

Now that his thigh had been released from Shelly’s grip, and the girls had finished modeling all their new clothes, Tommy asked once again. “Shelly, how about now? Can I put my clothes back on?”

“Tommy!” Shelly berated him again. She then shook her head disappointedly. “I don’t know why you are always in such a rush.”

After she said this, her face blushed slightly as she realized she had just parroted back the exact same phrase that Emily had used. “And anyway...” Shelly sat herself back down at Tommy’s side, and placed her hand right back on his thigh, “ ... before you do, I believe you have something to confess to your sister.”

Tommy furrowed his brow drawing a blank at what he had done to his sister. Not coming up with anything, protested out loud, “I didn’t do anything to Emily!”

“It’s not what you did to Emily.” Shelly’s fingers squeezed down on his thigh muscle making five different indentations.

“I want you to confess what you did to me. You see, while I was feeding you your dinner, it reminded me of something that happened a while back. Do you remember our first movie date together?”

The befuddled Tommy, replied back with a wary, “Yeah ... So?”

Shelly shook her head with a little frustration. “Don’t you remember that horrible thing you did to me?”

Tommy’s face slowly transformed into a raunchy-like smile as he relieved that particular episode in their lives. But he still couldn’t understand what was so horrible about it. All he could remember was how he had to quickly cover Shelly’s mouth with his own before she alerted the whole theater of her commanding orgasm caused by his massaging fingers. Recalling this fact, he thought he did a pretty good job in making her very happy that day. So he questioned her with that raunchy smile of his. “What was so horrible about that?”

The girl immediately deciphered Tommy’s smirk and his follow on comment, and quickly berated him. “Tommy!”

Slapping her hand down on the thick meat that composed his thigh. “I’m not talking about that!” She then shook her head in exasperation. “You boys! ... You have a one track mind.”

But Shelly herself couldn’t stop the tiny grin from appearing on her own lips as she recalled that episode. She gathered herself back under control and changed her demeanor back to a more serious one. “I’m talking about before that. --- You know! I’m talking about that thing you made me promise to never tell your sister.”

“Oh that!” He replied back. Tommy’s face hadn’t changed one iota as he remembered how he had coaxed that promise out of her.

“Yes, that!”

From the direction of the couch came a steely inquiry, “What did you do to her, Tommy?”

The question had come from Emilly, who was now sitting back on the couch. She had arms folded across her chest, and had a stern, but amused expression on her face.

When her boyfriend didn’t answer his stepsister’s question, Shelly nodded her head purposely at him and in mock anger she pressed him, “Well, go on!” Then her expression changed into a sardonic smile as her plan became both true and clear... “YOU tell her! I want YOU to tell her that horrible thing you did to me.”

Stacy, sitting beside Emily, recalled that day also, and what she remembered was a disheveled, but completely blissful looking sister walking out, hand-in-hand with her new beau. A sister who looked like she had just gone to heaven and back again. So the mischievous sibling needled Shelly. “Forget that! I want to hear how he got you to promise not to tell?”

Shelly turned toward her own sister, and quickly responded with, “Nevermind that.” But she was still not able to suppress the slight grin that leaked through. She shook her head in an attempt to wipe the smile off her lips, along with the impure thoughts that accompanied it. “That’s not important!”

Stacy replied back with a long drawn out, “OH SURE ... they’re not!”

Able to sluff off her sister’s comment, for she knew she was the one in the driver’s seat, Shelly just repeated. “I said, never mind!” She then turned her attention back toward her boyfriend and commanded. “Now Tommy, this is an order, I want you to tell your sister about that horrible thing you did to me.”

When Tommy didn’t say anything back, she added irritatingly, “I’m waiting! --- Go on.”

She then nodded her head firmly. “TELL HER!”

Tommy shook his head in disbelief at what his girlfriend was making him do, and now realized why she had kept him naked for all this time. Even so, he found himself acquiescing to her demand. “I spilled a little popcorn on her lap.”

“A LITTLE!” Shelly shouted out in protest, and then swiveled her head back toward her boyfriend’s sister. “It was the whole bag, Emily.”

Shelly then turned back toward the blackmailer and smiled with extreme satisfaction. She knew she had just accomplished her goal. She had gotten the confession out of him.

“It was only half a bag.” Tommy countered back. “We had eaten most of it.”

Oh no Tommy, you’re not getting out of it that easily. Shelly thought and then dramatically swung her head back to Tommy’s sister and gave her own biased account, “He lashed out at me, Emily. --- and that’s when it happened ... When he did, the whole popcorn bag fell over and dropped right into my lap. And it made a horrible mess all over me!”

Shelly then turned back toward her lover and with a prizewinning grin as she inquired sneakily. “Isn’t that right Tommy?”

“You were forcing the popcorn in my mouth.” Tommy countered back, and then realized how silly this whole argument must sound like to the two other girls, this in turn caused a smirk to creep upon his own lips. He continued to stare back at Shelly and noticed a similar expression on his girlfriend’s face.

“I was only offering you a bite of popcorn.” Shelly replied back innocently. Her smile was still there, but it had now morphed more into her smug-like expression.

“You were SHOVING it in my mouth.” Tommy countered back, disputing her recollection of things.

“Tommy! --- That’s enough.” She shook her head at him. “Not another word on that. Now, I want you to tell everyone here what I thought would happen to you if Emily ever found out about this horrible behavior of yours.”

“Oh God, this girl is so sneaky.” Tommy thought to himself.

“Go on Tommy. We’re all waiting.”

Tommy sighed and then ceded to her. “You thought Emily would give me a spanking.”

“Not just any spanking. If I remember correctly, I believe I said, she would give you a good hard spanking. Wasn’t that right?”

“I don’t know.” Shrugging his shoulders. “Maybe.”

“No!” Shelly countered back and shook her head back and forth as she emphasized her point. “There was no ‘maybe’ about it.”

Now, having laid out her case, Shelly turned back around toward her preselected judge and jury and asked, “Was I right Emily? Would you have given Tommy a spanking for doing such a rude, and inconsiderate thing to me.” And then with relish she added superfluously, “And only on our second date, too!”

Tommy’s older sister was only too happy to play along. “Oh most definitely. And you’re right Shelly, it would have been a good hard spanking too.”

“That’s what I thought.” Shelly then paused briefly before she asked her next question. ““So Emily, I’d like to get your opinion. What do you think I should do about it now?”

Emily slowly shook her head disappointedly at her brother, but this negative assessment was considerably tempered by the amused grin now fixed on her face. “Oh, I don’t think it’s ever too late to apply some firm discipline, especially with such unruly behavior as that. I think a spanking is still fully in order.”

“That’s what I was thinking too.” Shelly replied back, nodding her head at the same time. “But I think we should all participate. You, and I can give Tommy ten swats, but, since she’s been so annoying of late, my sister will only get five.”

What Shelly didn’t say was that the real reason her sister would only get five was that Stacy spanks Tommy just too damn hard!

“HEY!” The older sister cried out in protest.

Shelly had expected this, so she just turned to her sister and countered back with a firm, “No complaints Stac, or you’ll get none.”

“When her older sister didn’t try to contest her any further, Shelly announced, “Tommy, will you please get up and lie yourself down over Emily’s lap, so you can receive your long overdue spanking.”

Tommy looked back and forth, first at Shelly and then his sister and wondered how the hell did he get into this predicament. It was at this time that he saw Emily get up and immediately go about stripping off her jeans. He watched her expose her panty clad crotch and those long, sexy, legs of hers and he finally had to admit to himself. Maybe this won’t be so bad after all!

Emily laid her jeans over on the back of the couch, giving Tommy a good view of her fine ass, and then sat herself back down, positioning herself more toward the center. She then patted her bare thigh, “Come on Tommy. You know how angry I get when you make me wait.”

Eyes still fixed, or more like transfixed, on Emily’s panty covered crotch, Tommy stood up, walked over. He climbed on the couch with his knees and turned his body parallel to the couch. Finally he slowly lowered himself down so that his hardon laid directly across Emily’s thighs, next to her crotch, and then placed his legs back over Stacy’s thighs.

Stacy immediately put her hands on top of his legs. From there, she started to move them up and down his legs, traveling all the way up to his lower buttocks, where they took side trips down between his thighs and to the base of his balls.

Tommy, of course, relished Stacy’s sexy massage and it became so distracting that he forgot all about the upcoming onslaught.

“This is just like old times, isn’t it Tommy?” Emily said from above, disturbing his pleasant thoughts.

Emily’s hands were busy too, as they softly rubbed up and down the bare bottocks currently being presented to her.

“Yeah, just like old times.” Tommy affirmed sardonically, but he did relish the two sets of hands rubbing themselves all over his body and realized that his cock was staying nice and hard. In fact, he had to mentally force his pelvis to stay still. What he really wanted to do was start humping his cock against his sister’s warm soft thighs.

And then it happened. Emily’s right hand was lifted off his ass and it came crashing back down in a resounding ‘SMACK!’ on his left buttock. “ONE!” Emily cried out.

Tommy winced, but then he noticed Stacy’s two hands again. They had moved down to his ankles and there they leveraged his two legs apart until one of the legs dropped down to the floor, after which her hand reached between the newly exposed gap and started to lightly scratch his balls trapped between his crotch and Emily’s thighs. This completely distracted him once again.

SMACK! And Tommy flinched again as he felt a sharp pain, this time to his right bottock. And then he heard Emily cry out. “Two!”

Stacy’s thumb had moved to his perineum now. It pressed down hard and started to massage that short passage from the base of his balls all the way up to his asshole. Tommy moaned.

SMACK! “Three!”

That thumb continued to go up and down his perineum. It took his mind off the growing stinging sensation he was feeling he felt above.

SMACK! “Four!”

The thumb was removed and instead the hands slid back down his legs, only to have them reverse their course and have them approach his vulnerable, and now smarting ass.

SMACK! “Five!”

And it went on, until eventually Emily gave him all ten of her humiliating swats. And just like always, they had been neither too hard, nor too soft. Emily made sure she covered both buttocks, both up and down, all the way to the last one which had struck with a resounding smack, and an answering cry of “Ten!” She then patted the now reddened buttocks lightly and softly said, “There, that should do it.”

All throughout Tommy’s spanking, Shelly was busy too. Even though her hands, and body were perfectly idle, her eyes and thoughts were in a constant state of flux. They went from Emily’s right hand, observing her spanking technique, they went to Tommy’s beautiful backside that reddened further on each strike, and her eyes went to watch her sister’s hands and what they were doing to sexually torment Tommy. And all throughout she was taking a wide tabulation of mental notes. She wanted to learn all she could from the two experienced girls and realized she still had a lot to learn.

But most of all, her mind was imagining that soon it would be her turn. Her turn to have Tommy’s hard cock lie across her thighs. Her turn to spank that awesome bum of his. Shelly felt that familiar tingle down below and quickly squeezed her thighs tightly in together, all to enhance the feeling, and, just in case, to catch any of her juices that may be leaking out.

And as she witnessed Emily’s tenth spank, with eyes still affixed on Tommy’s beautiful bum, she playfully teased him, “And what do you say to your sister, Tommy?”

Face down, staring into the seat cushion below, Tommy rolled his eyes at Shelly’s command-like question, but replied with the required words, “Thank you, Sis.”

Shelly’s smile expanded a little and she decided to taunt him a little further. “And what are you thanking her for?”

“Thank you for the spanking, Sis.”

“Very good, now get up so my sister can get her turn. --- And remember Stac, you only get five!”

“Yeah, yeah, I know.”

So as requested, Tommy got up off the coach and turned himself around thinking he’d be dropping himself right back down on Stacy’s lap, but he was forced to wait. The reason being was because Stacy herself got up and then went about reaching back and unzipping and removing her skirt, leaving her lower torso bare but for the panties. And of course, Tommy watched. And when Stacy sat back down, Tommy’s eyes dropped down too. He scrutinized those panties in search of a camel toe. He smiled brightly when he discovered it, but then fearing his leer would be discovered, he quickly laid himself back down.

Not that Tommy had anything to fear on that matter, for although Shelly’s eyes were still fixed on Tommy, they were not looking at his eyes. No she was still looking at his midsection, but this time she was studying his other side, to his still jutting cock of which she was very, very pleased, as she anticipated that soon that hardened tool would soon be laying over her own thighs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.