Panty Accord - Smoldering Flames - Cover

Panty Accord - Smoldering Flames

Copyright© 2021 by OneDay

Chapter 5: Getting Served

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 5: Getting Served - Continues directly where the Panty Accord of 2010 left off. Summer vacation has started and Tommy's and Shelly's relationship continues to blossom. The young couple face a constant tug-of-war by their budding emotions, their peers, their parents, and their all consuming adolescent hormones. Warning both characters and plot line are established in the first book, so it's heavily advised you read that one first.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex  

The now naked Tommy made his escape into the kitchen, and the second his feet hit the kitchen floor he was hit by an aroma of a myriad of Chinese dishes. His stomach responded with a growl, so he quickly stepped over to the counter top containing tonight’s meal.

He pulled out the first box and felt his stomach react again, so he turned back around, took a quick look and affirmed that ‘yes’ all the girls were still safely tucked away back in the family room. His mouth crinkled up in a faint smile and he quickly slid over to the silverware drawer, opened it up, and fished out a fork. Back to the food, he opened that first box and saw it was Beef with Broccoli. He used the appropriated fork to spear a large piece of broccoli and immediately plopped it into his mouth, From there, still holding the box, he walked over to the kitchenette table, jiggled the box a little as to hide the depression caused by his previous stomach satisfying actions, and placed the box down on the table, all the while he continued to munch away at the tasty, texture laden, vegetable.

The first dish taken care of, it was time to see what other tasty morsels were waiting for him. Back at the counter he saw the next box was shrimp with vegetables. With his fork, he speared an unfortunate sea crustacean, plopped it in his mouth, jiggled the box, walked over the table and placed it beside the Beef with Broccoli. He followed the same pattern for the rest of the food and soon all the main dishes were sitting on top of the table.

Next task was serving spoons. Tommy took the appropriate number out of the still opened kitchen drawer and placed one spoon beside each of the open boxes, all within easy reach. He felt sort of ridiculous doing all of this in the nude, but the smell of the food provided him with enough of a distraction. He was looking forward to eating a full meal to satisfy his teenage metabolism which had not yet been satisfied from those small morsels he’d been able to filch away.

Lastly he got the eggrolls out of a secondary bag and transferred them to a separate plate. He thought about eating one of these too, but knowing his sister, he thought. She had probably counted them. So he decided to play it safe, and just put every one of those wonderful, crispy rolls on the table with the others.

Food all taken care of, he next he removed plates from the kitchen cabinet and placed them around the table and then placed the chopsticks beside each one of the plates. He looked at the table and realized all that was missing were the drinks. He knew what he had to do, so he turned his head back toward the hallway, to the family room, and listened for any sharp words or arguments. He heard none. So taking a deep breath, he stepped barefoot and naked out of the kitchen and back toward the family room. He hoped that Shelly was still in a good mood and that Stacy hadn’t pissed her off again.

Tommy peeked into the den, and saw all three of the girls sitting on the couch. Shelly was in the middle, bracketed by the two older girls. The older teenagers had their bodies angled toward the youngest and Emily was talking to Shelly in a low softlike, conspiratorial tone. He wondered what his sister was telling her. Whatever it was, it seemed to please Shelly, as shown by the smile on her face which was highlighted by an accompanying blush. With his eyes still fixed on that face, Tommy thought to himself for the umpteenth time. God, she looks so beautiful. Especially when her face does that.

Figuring it was safe, he stepped back into the lion’s den.

It was Stacy who noticed him first and as she scanned the naked boy both up and down, Her face broke out in an amused grin. Tommy couldn’t help but notice her checking him out, and although slightly embarrassed, he soon found his lips upturning in a closed mouth grin. He couldn’t help it. He had always liked Stacy.

“Hi Tommy. Is the food already?” Stacy inquired, as she continued to appraise his body, It also signaled to the other two girls of his presence.

“Ehh ... yeah, the food is all there. I came back to see what you girls would like to drink?”

All three of them now had their eyes fixed on him. Each one had a distinctive smile on their face. Stacy still had her smirk, Emily had that familiar, predatory-like grin, and Shelly had the biggest smile of all. One that caused her eyes to sparkle. Of course, he reaffirmed, hers was by far the prettiest.

Emily nodded her head at him and with that same predatory facial expression and said, “I’d like a diet coke, and make sure you put plenty of ice in it.”

“That sounds good.” Stacy said, as she still looked at him up and down and with that amused grin. “I’ll have one too.”

“Just water for me, Tommy.” Was Shelly’s request. “Please.” Shelly added merrily.

Tommy turned to go, and all three girls slowly got up and started to follow him in. Shelly’s kept her eyes fixed on her boyfriend. Specifically, she watched his tight buns as he walked out of the family room, through the short hallway separating the two rooms, and across the kitchen floor.

Her eyes were still fixed there as he started opening the cupboards to get down the glasses. When she saw him stretch and reach up to get them, it reminded her of earlier, when he had gotten the condoms out of his closet. This time she had a much better view, and thought to herself. I swear, my boyfriend has the best looking bum. And as she continued to watch him, or more accurately as she watched his ass, that was when she heard Emily say, “Ehh Shelly, I think our waiter made a grave mistake over here.”

Shelly forced herself to tear her eyes from Tommy’s butt and she turned it toward the stepsister. She noted that Emily was looking at the table with all the food and place settings arranged, so Shelly naturally turned her head toward the table and tried to figure out what Emily was referring to. Everything seemed in order. The plates were there, all with their corresponding chopsticks. The food seemed to be there. And each box even had its own serving spoon. Shelly wondered. Did she want to use silverware instead of chopsticks? But was willing to give the older girl the benefit of the doubt, so she replied back. “What did he do wrong?”

“Well Tommy, he is to serve us, right?”

“Yeah.” Still puzzled, and she glanced back at Tommy, who had stopped pouring the drinks. He had his head turned halfway around so he could eavesdrop on their conversation. Shelly could tell then he too was curious what his stepsister was complaining about.

Well...” Emily raised her hand and pointed at the table with her finger. “ ... there are four place settings here, and there are only three of us. When you go to a restaurant, you don’t expect the waiter to sit down and eat with you. --- Do you? I think our waiter is under the mistaken impression that his duties are done once he has gotten our food and drinks ready.”

When Tommy heard his sister first speak up, he had been in the middle of filling Shelly’s glass with water, and he had become instantly wary. He always did whenever his sister applied that familiar assertive tone. He turned his head back to his sister and listened to her critique of the number of place settings. His lips firmed up in a tight grimace, and his eyes squinted tightly in frustration, after all, he was hungry. Starving in fact. As most fourteen year old boys are. Especially ones that had just finished off a heavy round of love making only hours before. So naturally, he was looking forward to the food. He looked over to his sister, and glared at her and thought. You must be kidding me! I’m starving over here!

Emily noticed the boy’s unhappy scowl, but just responded with one of her devious closed mouth grins. Tommy gave up on finding any mercy over in that corner, so he turned toward Shelly, and hoped she would see reason and let him partake in the meal.

Shelly had also assumed Tommy would be eating with them, but when she heard Emily’s critique, it made her rethink things. It would be kind of nice having Tommy as their own personal waiter ... A naked one at that! ... At their every beckon call.

It was all too tempting to pass up and she just couldn’t hide her delight as she imagined it. So, the already pleased young teenager became even more cheerful as she proclaimed, “Tommy, Emily’s right.”

She looked back at him and gave him one of her glorious smiles. “You’ll be able to eat later, once you’re done serving us. So after you get our drinks ready, please take that fourth place setting away.”

Tommy had truly intended to put his foot down on this one. He was going to tell Shelly that this was going too far and that he was starving, but when he took one look at that radiant smile of hers, his resistance crumbled away, and he realized that smile was so much better than that angry scowl she had directed at him just a few minutes before. So he found himself replying, “Sure Shelly, whatever you say.”

This elicited an even larger smile from his girlfriend.

With the final dinner arrangements established, the girls started to arrange themselves around the table. Emily took the seat against the wall separating the kitchen from the adjoining dining room, Stacy sat next to her, facing the window facing the next door neighbor’s house as well as the driveway that ran along the side of the house, and Shelly sat in the chair next to her sister, and directly across from Emily. The seat directly under the window lay, of course, unclaimed. They all watched as Tommy placed their drinks before them, each of them had an amused grin on their faces as they witnessed their naked waiter go about his task.

Drinks served, Tommy then retrieved the unclaimed place setting and walked back to the counter. He felt his empty stomach complain once again, so he glanced over to Shelly, hoping to make a last minute appeal, but the girl was obviously loving this, so he said to that obnoxious internal organ. Ahh, shut up! You’ll get yours soon. and hoped that they would soon get on with it and finish their meal so he could go get his. He looked sadly back over at the now empty counter top and thought to himself, I wish I had kept some of the food over here. And also. I wonder how cold it’s going to get by the time they get done. I guess I could always reheat it in the microwave. But overall he just resolved to wait it out and told his stomach that it was not a big deal. He finally concluded with. At least it will be interesting to eavesdrop on their conversation.

It was about that time that he heard his sister say, “Waiter, I’d like to have some kung pao, some sweet and sour pork, and rice, please.”

Tommy turned his head to look back to his sister in disbelief. You must be kidding me! --- The food was right there! He screamed out in a silent rage. Right there in the middle of the fucken table! --- I even placed serving spoons out for you!

Emily had already turned to look back at him, and she had that predatory-like grin. He studied that cold-hearted face, and he could swear he could literally read her mind. She was thinking, ‘Go on little brother. Go do your duty like a good little slave.’

It became a Mexican standoff, but like before, it was another party’s words that tipped the scales.

“Tommy, after you get done with Emily’s ... mmm”

Tommy turned his attention toward this new voice. It was his girlfriend’s. Shelly was looking over the boxes of food. She was in the process of prying up each of the container’s lid expertly with her chopsticks, trying to get a peek inside. “ ... can I have some of that Sweet and Sour too. And ... I’d like to try this Shrimp with Vegetables.” Tapping that particular box with her chopsticks. “And rice of course.” It was at that moment Shelly turned her head toward him with that scrumptious smile of hers.

Tommy turned back to his sister and noticed how her predatory grin had just gotten bigger. The two siblings both knew who had just won this standoff, so conceding defeat, Tommy capitulated to the powers that be and thought if he was going to do this then he might as well do it right, so he announced to them all, “Yes ma’am, coming right up, ma’am.” Which elicited a small, delightful giggle from Shelly, a cackle from Stacy, and that all too familiar odious, smug-like grin from his own sister.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.