Panty Accord - Smoldering Flames - Cover

Panty Accord - Smoldering Flames

Copyright© 2021 by OneDay

Chapter 4: The Rude Interruption

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 4: The Rude Interruption - Continues directly where the Panty Accord of 2010 left off. Summer vacation has started and Tommy's and Shelly's relationship continues to blossom. The young couple face a constant tug-of-war by their budding emotions, their peers, their parents, and their all consuming adolescent hormones. Warning both characters and plot line are established in the first book, so it's heavily advised you read that one first.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex  

Having parked the car in the back of the driveway, Stacy and Emily came through the back porch leading into the family room. Each one carried a gaggle of packages. Stacy was the first one through after Emily had opened the door for her so she was the first to see the empty Family room. She shouted out loudly, “We’re back!” and directed her announcement toward the hallway that led to the other rooms. She promptly strolled over to the family room’s sofa and dumped all her bags on the couch. These were the bigger but lighter packages that the two girls carried in their possession and contained all the fruits of their clothes and mall shopping. Emily, on the other hand, carried the heavier bags. The more aromatic ones. She walked past Stacy and took the Chinese food to the kitchen, whereupon she placed them down on the kitchen counter.

When Stacy didn’t get any reply back, she walked over to the basement door directly opposite the door they had entered from. She promptly opened this door, and peered down the stairs. It was pitch black down there, so she surmised, Nobody down there. Next she went up three steps to the hallway and turned toward the kitchen, but only saw Emily, who, after placing the Chinese food on the counter top, was just now just walking back toward her. Stacy’s lips curled into a nasty like grin and whispered to her best friend, “Come and follow me.” With that mischievous grin, she whirled back around and headed toward the front of the house.

Stacy next peeked into the Dining room to her right, Empty there. She concluded. She looked over to her left to the Living room across the entrance way. Also empty. Lower rooms all checked out, Stacy made another quick left and started up the stairs, and treaded lightly up the carpeted steps. She reached the end of the first flight of stairs, she peeked to her right into the master bedroom. The door was open and the room was empty. She turned left and circled around the banister and then made another left turn and up three quick steps to reach Emily’s room. It was also empty. The next room was Tommy’s. His door was closed. Further down the hallway was their shared bathroom and then the guest room. Both of these two rooms had their doors wide open and were empty and silent for all she could see. She stopped outside Tommy’s door, and leaned her head in and tried to listen in. She then waved a come hither motion to her friend who was just now coming up behind her.

When Emily saw what Stacy’s was up to, she gave her friend a mild rebuke with a slow shake of her head. Stacy pooh-poohed her friend with a wave of a hand and turned back toward the door. She raised her hand up into the air, and with three fingers pointing up in the air, she started counting down. Three, two, one, zero, then that same hand’s open palm started to pound at the door violently. POUND! POUND! POUND! It literally made the light bedroom door shiver inside its frame. At the same time she shouted out, “Hey! --- We’re back!” Her arm struck the door again. POUND! POUND! POUND! Again the frame shook on every blow. “Are you two in there?” Stacy, firmly caught up in her scheme, turned back toward her friend giving her that evil cat-like grin, and then returned back toward the door and assaulted the door yet a third time. POUND! POUND! POUND! “Hey, are you there? “She shouted at the door again. “We’re hungry.” POUND! POUND! POUND! “Come on out.”

The two targets to her inquiry had been sharing Tommy’s pillow, with eyes closed and in deep slumber Their still naked bodies were joined as one, with Tommy’s knees were folded into Shelly’s, his chest pressed against her back, and his cock nestled between her two warm buttocks as their bodies tried to stay warm, not having bothered to cover themselves with any type of sheet or blanket. Shelly woke up first. It took a second for her to realize where she was, with whom she was with, and in what state her body currently was in. Shelly felt Tommy’s arm was around her, holding her, his hand placed loosely on top of her left breast, and when she heard her sister’s second round of pounding and shouting, she immediately took the offending hand away and flipped her body completely around to face the closed door. She was petrified that her sister might open it and find Tommy and herself both naked in bed. She sprung upbright and using her arm poled her body over Tommy and out of bed. There she started to frantically search around for her clothes. Hoping to gain them a few more seconds shouted out irritatingly. “Just a minute ... We’re coming.” She found her skirt, bra, and blouse right away. But where are my panties? --- Where are my panties! She frantically looked around wondering where she had placed them, and as she her eyes came back to the mattress pad and springs the realization hit her. Oh yeah, Tommy has them.. Giving up on that, she quickly went about her making herself presentable with the clothes she had at hand.

Tommy, now also awake, started to follow Shelly’s lead. He grabbed the closest object near him, his shirt, which was still lying on the bed, and he was about to put it over his head, when he became distracted by something else that was going on, right before his eyes. He lowered his shirt, and sat there and watched the girl go about her task. It was almost like she was doing striptease for him, but only in reverse. He couldn’t stop himself but stare at the girl’s body as he saw her go about it. First she put her bra on, but instead of putting two cups directly over her breasts, like he thought she would, she instead put it on backwards. This was all new to him. He noticed how once she had it in place, she looked down to latch the two ends together. She then spun the bra around 180 degrees, and finished that activity by adjusting the two cups so that they would fit comfortably over her two budding breasts and. It was only after that did she place her arms in the corresponding loops. Her next piece of clothing that she reached for was her blouse. She first put her right hand through the sleeve, followed by the left. She then went about buttoning up all the buttons until it finally completely covered up the bra beneath it. But what the blouse couldn’t hide was the lower half of her body and that’s where Tommy now concentrated on. She has such a hot, sexy body. He thought to himself and looked past the shirt’s hem to the naked pelvis and legs. Since she was facing him, he could still see her pussy and all of her bare thighs and legs. Eyes still fixed on this spot, he saw her whirl around to grab her skirt behind her. It was then he literally took a large intake of breath as he saw her bend over, flashing her ass at him. She had bent over to put one leg through the skirt’s waist and when she did this she exposed her most awesome ass, and oh so briefly, the pussy lips that were snuggled in between. He sat there, transfixed, as she put her second leg through. All he was thinking was how’d he like to plant his face in that ass and give her some pleasure.

POUND! POUND! POUND! came the sound from the other side of the door. “Come on!” The same insistent voice cries out. “What’s taking so long?”

Shelly, now fully dressed, except for the panties of course, gave the obnoxious person on the other side a sneer and then whirled back around to see if her boyfriend was decent. To her great chagrin, Tommy was still bare assed naked. He was just sitting there with with a dumb ass look on his face. She grimaced and then hissed at him. “Tommy! What were you doing?” and now wondered if Tommy was deliberately trying to embarrass her in front of her sister. She quickly followed it up with a “Hurry up!”, irked by this seemingly lack of concern. Hoping to save herself from an embarrassing situation, Shelly walked to the door and got ready to brace it with her body if that noisey sister of hers decided to just barge in. She again looked back to check Tommy’s state of dress. He now had his shirt on but was now searching around the bed for his pants and briefs. Shelly saw them first lying on the floor and she furiously pointed them out and pantomimed a shout, “Over there!” all the while staring furiously at him so he’d get his fucken act together.

“Hey, what are you two doing in there?” Shelly heard her irritating sister’s voice ask from the other side, to which Shelly shouted back forcibly, “Nothing!” as she watched her boyfriend finally pull up his pants. It was only then that she opened the door, only to find her way blocked by that aggravating sister of hers. “We were just resting. --- That’s all!” Shelly said to the person standing there, who now blocked her way.

“Resting!” Stacy replied back suspiciously, and thrust her head inside so that she could take a closer look around. It was at this point that her olfactory nerves got a sample of the stale, sex laden air that was still residing within. “Oh man!” She cried out, and jerked her head back out dramatically. She started to wave her hand furiously back and forth in front of her face. “God damn! --- It smells so funky in there.” And then turned back toward her sister, and proclaimed with a mirthful smile. “Obviously you guys were doing a lot more than resting.”

As the warm bedroom air continued to make its escape out from the closed confines, Emily, who was standing behind Stacy, gots a whiff of it too, this caused her to smirk. She raised herself up on her tiptoes over the two sisters now blocking the door, and dispelled some friendly, sisterly advice, “Tommy, you might want to crack a window open.”

Shelly felt the blood start to rush to her face making it turn a deep shade of red, so before her sister would notice, she opened up the door all the way and literally pushed herself on through, elbowing her sister aside. She continued to make her escape past her sister, and past Emily’s room. She then shouted out behind her and to no one in particular, “Ok, let’s go and eat. I’m hungry too.” Her real purpose was, of course, to get the two older siblings as far away from the scene of the crime as possible. It also allowed her to hide that blushing face of hers.

When she saw her sister make her escape, Stacy quickly whirled around herself, and shoved her own friend aside. She scrambled behind her sibling and quickly taunted out loudly, “So Shelly, what were you two REALLY doing in there?”

“That’s none of your business.” Came back a curt reply from the girl already scampering down the final flight of steps.

Never one to mind her business, Stacy continued the chase and yelled out, “So did you and Tommy do it?”

Shelly just ignored her older sister and instead she did a U turn at the stairwell to continue her escape through the hallway and into the family room. Once there she ran straight to the family room couch, and roughly shoved the clothes packages aside, and planted her ass down on the couch. As she sat there, all that was running inside her head was about how she’d do anything if she could make her annoying sister disappear.

But it was not to be. Stacy was right there on Shelly’s heels, and she quickly positioned herself right in front of her little sister and there she stood. She then took the time to closely study her younger sibling’s face.

Shelly, saw that her wish had not come true, and now not able to avoid her sister’s third degree stare, lashed out angrily. “WHAT?”

“Oh my God!” Stacy exclaimed, as she continued to peer down at her little sister. Then a large smile erupted on her face as she blurted out delightedly. “Say it’s not true! Say my little sister is no longer a virgin anymore?”

Shelly, now way past the point of getting annoyed, shouted back, ‘God damn it!’ and then lifted her head back up and lashed out peevishly, “Will you just shut up!”

Stacy, of course, ignored her sister’s request, and with a smile as big as Mt. Everset continued to spout out her play-by-play observations and conclusions, “Look at you. It’s true. --- Isn’t it? You two did it. You’re not a virgin anymore!”

“It’s none of your business!” Shelly asserted back, but unfortunately, seeing her sister’s stare, Shelly felt her blush had begun to return in full, so she quickly swiveled her head away in a futile attempt to hide it.

By this time, both Emily and Tommy had arrived, and Emily, having heard Stacy’s claim, and now being a witness to Shelly’s telltale blush, feared that the two youngsters had done something really, really, stupid. She immediately whirled herself back around to face her own sibling, and interrogated him with her customary domineering voice, “TOMMY! Tell me you didn’t do something really, really stupid.”

Up to this time Tommy had been eyeballing the byplay going on between his girlfriend and her sister, and to tell the truth, he was sort of enjoying Shelly’s discombobulation, so when he heard the familiar authoritarian voice bearing down on him, he was sort of taken aback by surprise. He turned toward Emily and noticed how she was giving him that old stink eye look, so he instantly lashed back, “NO!” And added irritatingly. “We didn’t do anything STUPID!” He finally made his final statement in his defense. “We used the condoms. --- Each time! I swear.”

The announcement caused Stacy’s face to break out in yet another full blown smile, and she shouted out with delight “EACH TIME!” She delightfully turned back to her sister, and relished in this latest insight. She pressed her sister, “God damn Shelly, just how many times DID you do it?”

Shelly, instead of answering, now had her full attention drawn to the rat fink of a boyfriend of hers. Between this proclamation and Tommy’s previous reluctance to cover up, Shelly was positive Tommy was doing his utmost to embarrass her. It’s like he just wanted to let the whole, goddamn, world know he had just taken her virginity. Like he was holding it up in the air, like some god-damn trophy. You goddamn fink! She thought angrily at him, as she continued give him that glare.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.