Panty Accord - Smoldering Flames - Cover

Panty Accord - Smoldering Flames

Copyright© 2021 by OneDay

Chapter 24: We Heard It Already

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 24: We Heard It Already - Continues directly where the Panty Accord of 2010 left off. Summer vacation has started and Tommy's and Shelly's relationship continues to blossom. The young couple face a constant tug-of-war by their budding emotions, their peers, their parents, and their all consuming adolescent hormones. Warning both characters and plot line are established in the first book, so it's heavily advised you read that one first.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex  

A piercing “EEEEEEEEEEE!” flooded Tommy’s bedroom and the scream filtered down the stairs and into the family room. That’s where the two young women were sitting watching their movie.

The one to the right, the dark haired one, took her eyes off the screen and looked up and exclaimed, “Shit, what was that!?”

She then looked over to her friend sitting beside her. “That couldn’t have been another one, could it?”

“I don’t know but whatever it was I think it’s all over.”

“You think she’s alright?”

“I’m sure she’s fine.”

“Well, if we find my little sister lying dead up there, I’m going to blame it all on you.”

The brunette just snickered a little and replied, “Yeah, you go ahead and do that.”


That piercing “EEEEEEEEEEE!” not only flooded Tommy’s bedroom, but the high pitched shriek was so loud, so sharp, and so close to Tommy’s ear, that Tommy thought his poor eardrum would burst.

What the fuck! --- Is Shelly ok? Tommy questioned as he moved his ear away from the painful sound and attempted to raise his head up to see what was up.

His attempt failed miserably. He never got his head up past an inch before it was slammed back down again. Slammed down by two arms that had been wrapped around his neck and now squeezed directly on his vulnerable vertebrate. The puzzled, trapped Tommy now feared, along with a ruptured eardrum, that he would soon find himself paralyzed from the neck down.

The next thing Tommy was aware of were Shelly’s legs. They had just been wrapped around him. This wouldn’t have been so bad, but when she’d done so, she had placed both her heels right into the meat of both his buttocks and those heels pressed in painfully hard, seemingly all the way to the bone.

And finally, as he was experiencing all these physical discomforts, Tommy heard the words. “I love you, too!”

She loves me, too? The flummoxed teen questioned as he tried to process where that had come from. Why’d she say that?... What’s going on with her? --- WAIT! ... Did I just say I loved her? --- OUT LOUD! ... Oh shit, I think I did.

“I love you so much Tommy, I was just afraid to say so. I thought I’d scare you away.”

Wait! --- She loves me! The meaning of those words finally sunk into the dense male brain. All of a sudden his face lit up in a large smile and he forgot all about his current physical discomforts. SHE LOVES ME TOO! --- SHE LOVES ME TOO!

Tommy clamped his elbows and forearms around Shelly’s torso and squeezed her sides. He turned his encased head and kissed her repeatedly on the ear and cheek before he again placed his temple flush against hers and started to rock their bodies back and forth on the mattress in absolute glee.

They stayed just like that, for quite a while, Shelly squeezing his body from above and Tommy hugging hers from the sides. They both felt like they were in seventh heaven with the knowledge that their love wasn’t of the unrequited kind.

It was Shelly who finally ended it or more like interrupted it. She unwrapped her arms and legs from his body and placed one of her hands at the side of his head, while the other’s fingers entwined themselves into his hair, and with extreme gentleness, she pulled and coaxed his head up so she could look directly into his eyes. She then smiled and announced, in a clear voice and without reservation, “I love you, Tommy!”

Tommy returned her smile with one of his own, and made his own unforced, sober confession, “And I love you, Shelly.” At which point their mouths were joined as one in one long passionate kiss of two people in love. The kiss was followed up with another cheek-to-cheek embrace along with another tight embrace of their two naked bodies.

Again they were content just to stay like that, but eventually, Tommy’s cock, like all cocks, finally grew soft, and it slowly got squeezed out of Shelly’s tight, female orifice. It plopped on out, and after a few more seconds, Tommy heard Shelly whisper into a still deafened eardrum. “Tommy, I’m starting to leak.”

A confused Tommy lifted his head up and started to worry that he had broken her somehow. He looked down at Shelly and asked her in a troubling voice, “What? ... Are you ok?”

“Yes, I’m ok, but I’m just starting to leak your cum on your bed.”

The lightbulb in Tommy’s brain finally clicked on. “Oh crap!” Instantly a panicky teen did a horizontal cartwheel off Shelly’s body. His body continued to roll over until it fell right off the edge of the bed. His body thumped down hard on the floor, only partially saved by his left hand and right knee, but in no time flat, the boy had launched himself back up and leaped toward his dresser. He slammed open the second drawer down and grabbed the first thing he saw. (a t-shirt) He flung the cotton shirt wildly behind him and toward the girl still lying in his bed, saying quickly at the same time, “Here, use this!”

Witnessing Tommy’s panic-stricken performance, Shelly couldn’t help but start to experience the giggles, but she was able to collect the throne object, raise her hips, and lay the shirt underneath her. Finally, she pulled the other end up between her legs, creating a makeshift diaper. As she tried to suppress her snickers to a bare minimum, she looked over to him and amusingly asked, “Are you ok?”

By the time Shelly had asked her question, Tommy had already come back to the side of the bed, and as he stood there, his eyes were cast down on his girlfriend, (Well, his girlfriend’s crotch to be exact.) checking out her t-shirt clad vagina. He realized what was leaking out of it. That’s when a familiar phrase echoed inside his head. They’re right where they belong.

That was when Shelly’s question finally penetrated his distracted consciousness, so he looked up, (At her face this time.) smiled, and said, “Yeah, I’m ok. --- Are you ok? ... Do you need anything else?” After that, his eyes drifted back down to study that very same cum laden, diaper wrapped, crotch that contained all his baby makers.

“Yes, I need something! I need you!” Shelly whined. “Now come back up here!”

Tommy smiled, and placed his right knee back on the bed, and as he did so, Shelly, holding her diaper in place, shimmied herself over toward the far side of the bed, giving Tommy room to climb his body up and lie down beside her. While laying himself back down, he surprised her with a quick peck on the forehead and an unadorned, “I love you.”

This instantly brought a smile to Shelly’s lips. She rolled to her side and reciprocated by giving her lover a soft kiss on the mouth and replied, “I love you, too.” She leaned in again and gave him a longer lasting kiss. “I love you so much.”

And once again they pressed their bodies back in together. This time they were both on their sides with only a cum laden t-shirt between Shelly’s crotch and Tommy’s softened penis.

At first, the two lovers were content to just lie there. They just looked at each other, exchanging knowing smiles. But eventually, the emotional bonding morphed into the physical kind. It started with soft adoring pecks, then actual kisses, then longer open mouth kisses, and tongue exchanging kisses. Then the caresses started.

Tommy started this one. He couldn’t resist but to bring his hand up and cup her breast. He then used his thumb to softly circle around the edge of Shelly’s areola which caused a smile and a soft “Mmmm.” from his girlfriend’s lips.

Shelly, in response, stretched her arm down and reached in the direction of his crotch. Once there she wrapped her fingers around his cock. She noticed it was half erect, so she squeezed it periodically, feeling it begin to fill up with blood. They kissed some more and fondled some more.

Eventually, Shelly’s smile grew as she said, “See?” She squeezed her fingers down hard on the swollen cock, testing it for both its strength and rigidity. She finished her statement with a smile and proclamation. “I told you we’ll be able to do it again.”

When Tommy heard her statement, he opened up his eyes wide and looked back at her with an aww-like stare. “Wow, Shelly! You predicted the future ... You’re ... you’re just like Nostradomus, aren’t you?”

Shelly giggled at his stupid, little jest, but then squeezed the cock once more, testing the male protrusion for strength and hardness. Satisfied, she said, “Come on, let’s do it again.”

Tommy, still leery of cumming before her, asked. “Can we try something new?”

“Sure, what do you want to do?”

“I’ll lie down on my back and you get on top of me.”

“Okay?...” Shelly replied somewhat warily as she wondered how this was going to work. Shelly moved herself further aside and peeled off the cum laden diaper. She did a final wipe and placed the shirt aside. She then waited for Tommy to position himself more toward the center of the bed, after which she slowly straddled him with her knees. She looked down and asked, “How’s this going to work?”

“For now, just lie down on top of me.”

So she did. She lowered herself down and that’s when she felt his cock press against her nether lips. She felt his hands circle her back and slide down until they reached her round buttocks. She was not yet fully lubricated but realized it wouldn’t take long now looking down on Tommy’s handsome face, feeling his hands on her naked skin, and especially feeling his cock nestling in her lips. She leaned further down to kiss him and automatically started to move her pelvis slowly back and forth causing her pussy to rub deliciously against his hardened cock.

Tommy encouraged her actions by returning her kiss with his own. With both of his hands, he squeezed and pulled at her ass at the appropriate time, and when they finally had to come up for breath due to their elongated kiss, he whispered against her lips, “I’m so lucky to have you.”

When Shelly heard his words, she felt her heart skip and her brain grow all fuzzy. All she could manage to say was the two word stutter, “Oh, Tommy!”.

Knowing that those two words didn’t do him justice, she bent down and gave him the most passionate kiss she knew how.

That’s when the heavy petting started. First, the kissing, followed by the petting and fondling, followed by the moans and squirms. This of course was all accompanied by some serious humping at the lower extremities and soon they both felt Tommy’s cock sliding frictionlessly over her swollen, wet lips.

Hugging his body tighter, as she felt her cunt slide effortlessly over his hard cock, Shelly abruptly stopped her motion and whispered in his ear, “I want to feel you inside me again!”

Tommy replied back with a sober, “Well, you’re in control. Get up on your knees and put me inside you.”

So that’s what Shelly did. She got up, and she reached down for Tommy’s hard cock and positioned it correctly before squatting down and she worked it in a little as she lowered herself down and used her knees, hips, and arms to work him in. Slowly, Shelly was able to work his cock completely inside her, by lowering and raising her hips periodically, and leaning toward him, working the hard object in.

While Shelly went about this, Tommy just looked up at her and smiled. He enjoyed watching his girlfriend figure it all out.

Once Shelly had successfully planted him fully inside her she raised her eyes and said, “What should I do now?”

“Do whatever feels good ... Experiment.”

So that’s what Shelly did. She would work her body up and down, then grind her crotch in by moving her pelvis in circular motions. While doing this, Tommy had both his arms around her back, rubbing her smooth skin up and down to her ass.

Shelly then leaned herself forward and grinded her clit into his pelvis bone. She’d raise herself partially up again and twerk her ass as best she could. She and her hips got in a rhythm, so much so that the bed’s box springs started to answer in kind. And every so often Shelly would look down at his face and smile.

Tommy, at first, was content to watch her. He looked at her body and enjoyed seeing her two naked breasts jiggling up and down delightfully. He enjoyed seeing her smile, and hearing her moans as they got louder and louder. He then raised his hands, and with his thumbs, brushed them across her nipples. As he lay there, playing with her nipples, and studying the girl he loved, he was completely distracted by this emotional high and forgot all about the physical stimuli occurring down below. He was still amazed that a girl could actually fall in love with him, especially this girl. That’s when he decided to help her along in her quest for pleasure, Bracing his forearms back on the mattress, he squeezed Shelly’s nipples hard with his thumb and forefinger.

“OH! ... OH! ... OH!” was Shelly’s answering cry to her bouncing body and the extra stimuli emanating from her squeezed nipples, while she bounced her pelvis on his cock.

Tommy, in turn, started thrusting his hips upward to meet Shelly’s downward strokes which caused her breasts to vibrate when the two pelvises met, and all of this jostling was accompanied in kind by the boxspring’s rhythmic squeaks. That was when Tommy saw her mouth open in a large O, and heard a soft audible cry of “Oh Tommy!”

Soon afterward it was followed by an uncharacteristically lewd command coming out of the young teen’s mouth. “Fuck me, Tommy. Fuck me harder!”

Obeying her command, he met each of her downward strokes with a corresponding upward one, and the bed springs answered in kind.

Shelly was looking past him now, eyes fixed on the far wall, her right hand automatically went down to her clit. There her fingers circled her slick nub and all the while she had a dazed look of pleasure in her eyes. That was when Tommy redoubled his efforts to send her over the edge.

Shelly’s eyes opened up wide as she felt Tommy’s cock start to pound inside her. “I’M CUMMING! --- YES! YES! YES! YES!” and then “Aah”, “Aah”, “Aah”, “Aah”, “Aah”, “AAAHH!” That was when her last cry ended in a whimper and her body collapsed down, right on top of him.


The two friends were watching the second act of the movie when they heard a strange rhythmic sound coming from upstairs. The dark haired one quickly reached over for the remote and activated the mute button. The noise became much more clear and distinct and they were able to make it out. It was the squeaking of box springs. Both of them turned toward one the other and grinned.

The dark haired one said, “Damn, they’re going at it again!”

They just sat there as they eavesdropped on the sounds, their minds trying to create a picture of what was going on up there. They then heard a girl’s cry, “I’M CUMMING! --- YES! YES! YES! YES!” and then “Aah”, “Aah”, “Aah”, “Aah”, “Aah”, “AAAHH!”

The dark haired one, now looking back at her friend, complained. “God damn you! Why couldn’t you have set Tommy up to be MY boyfriend?”

“Because you’re too old for him.” The lithe brunette jibed back.

“Hey, I am not too old!”

The brunette just shrugged her shoulders and said. “Well maybe, maybe not, but you’re also not his type.”

“Oh really now! --- And just what is his type?”

The brunette just nodded her head most assuredly at the ceiling and grinned. “Shelly’s his type. That’s who!”

“Figures!” The buxom one replied. “My sister has all the luck.”

“What do you mean, all the luck!?”

“She has all the brains. She’s cute. And she got me as a sister.”

The brunette broke out in a series of snickers and replied, “I don’t think that last one is an advantage. I think that one is a distinct disadvantage.”

The buxom one just grinned, shrugged her shoulders, and replied. “Well, two out of three is not bad!”

This caused her seatmate to burst out in laughter. The brunette’s laughter and giggles got so out of control that she slowly had to collapse her body onto her friend. Head resting on her companion’s shoulder and hand hanging on for support on top of her companion’s other shoulder, she continued to giggle away.


Tommy lay flat on the bed, body no longer in motion. He lay there with Shelly’s body right on top of him. Shelly’s soft hair was splayed haphazardly across his face, tickling him. As he lay there, he just smiled and wrapped her up in his arms. In Between his deep, recovering breaths, he’d kiss her on the brow and his hands would softly pet her backside. He was content to just stay right like this, comforting the girl he loved.

When Shelly finally came back here and now, and when she discovered that Tommy’s cock was still inside her and that it was still as hard, she realized that her boyfriend hadn’t cum yet. “You didn’t cum yet, did you?”

“No.” Tommy softly replied through her hair while his hands continued to pet her. “Not yet.”

Shelly whined, “But I wanted your cum inside me again.”

Tommy smirked, but not one to deny his girl, he replied, “Ok, hold on to me.” He tightened his arms around her and with a push, a grunt and a twist, he rotated both their bodies around.

Shelly held onto him tightly and when given the opportunity to do so, she wrapped her legs tightly around him, making sure Tommy’s cock didn’t slip out.

Tommy was now on top and Shelly was on the bottom with his hard cock still embedded in her rich tunnel. He slid his hands down to her thighs and slowly lifted himself up on his knees and, at the same time, he raised Shelly’s torso up off the mattress.

Tommy’s upper torso was now perpendicular to the bed and Shelly’s lower torso was up in the air and at an angle. He shuffled his body forward a bit closer and once in position, he started to slowly piston back and forth inside her. As he did so, he smiled down at her, swimming in the pool of her eyes.

Shelly smiled back and tightened her legs around him on his every forward thrust only to loosen them again as he pulled his pelvis away. She was still a little weak from her previous orgasm, so she let Tommy do most of the work. She was just enjoying the ride and enjoyed watching him hold her body up like an inanimate object as he repeatedly thrusts his cock inside her. She felt like he was using her body to give him pleasure and that was fine with her. She was happy to be Tommy’s little sex toy.

After a while, holding Shelly’s hips and thighs up in the air while repeatedly thrusting his pelvis back and forth into her, got a little too tiring. So, while Tommy held her thigh up with his right and pelvis, Tommy released the grip of his left hand and used that hand to first grab then roughly rip the pillow from underneath Shelly’s head. He then crammed the pillow directly underneath Shelly’s ass. Now with her ass being partially raised up by the pillow, he was able to drop his own body on top of hers and restart his thrusting. As his hips worked themselves back and forth, the two lovers would just stare at each other with big smiles on their faces.

After a while, Tommy said softly down to her, “I love you.” and then bent his head further in and kissed her on the lips.

When Shelly heard his words, and then felt his feather-like kisses on her lips, all the while feeling his cock constantly being thrust inside her, and, of course, feeling all his love, Shelly huffed out breathlessly, “I love you too. So much.” She then reached and pulled his head down for a passionate kiss. A kiss that lasted until they had to break it for lack of oxygen.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.