Panty Accord - Smoldering Flames - Cover

Panty Accord - Smoldering Flames

Copyright© 2021 by OneDay

Chapter 23: Slip of the Tongue

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 23: Slip of the Tongue - Continues directly where the Panty Accord of 2010 left off. Summer vacation has started and Tommy's and Shelly's relationship continues to blossom. The young couple face a constant tug-of-war by their budding emotions, their peers, their parents, and their all consuming adolescent hormones. Warning both characters and plot line are established in the first book, so it's heavily advised you read that one first.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex  

With cock in hand Shelly walked on, pulling Tommy behind her, and the unmistakable, proud, smug-like grin stayed on her face all the way out of the family room, past the kitchen, and past the dining room. It lasted to the stairs that led to the bedrooms and didn’t change until she took her first exuberant vault up the stairway.

Unfortunately, her vertical climb was too quick and too exuberant, and her boy-toy didn’t step in kind. So, when she took that first step, she immediately felt her arm get tugged back and she heard a trailing, male, squawk of “Aaaah” from the owner of the cock she was holding.

When she heard Tommy’s painful cry, Shelly immediately released that comfortably warm, hard object that she had in her hand and stepped back down onto the ground floor.

Feet set firmly back on the ground, mouth agape, and eyes wide, she looked down at her boyfriend’s poor penis and in a panic stricken voice she rapidly spit out, “I’m sorry! --- Are you ok? --- Did I hurt it?” All the while her eyes were frozen at his midsection and her boyfriend’s poor appendage that she now feared she had irreparably harmed.

Tommy’s answer back was a slow and somber, “I don’t know.”

His response caused Shelly to gasp and jerk her head up to Tommy’s face. When she did so, Tommy was slowly shaking his head back and forth and he sadly said, “I don’t think we’ll be able to do it now.”

“No!” Shelly shouted out. “Don’t say that!” She gave another quick look down at Tommy’s poor appendage then picked up her head back to her boyfriend’s face and asked desperately, “Are you sure?”

That’s when she figured it all out. What gave him away was the spackle in the eyes, also the corners of his lips were slowly twitching up in a heavily restrained smile.

Having just been made a fool of, in a fit of rage, Shelly swung her arm in a vicious right hook and her fist slammed down into the meat of Tommy’s shoulder. “Tommy! --- You’re such a jerk!”

“Oww!” Tommy cried out, for real this time. He grabbed a newly bruised shoulder and tried to massage the hurt away. As he did so he offered her a semi-contrite, but still amused, apology. “Sorry, but I couldn’t help it.”

The apology didn’t do what it was intended to do nor did it wipe the scowl off Shelly’s face. The girl wasn’t the least bit mollified, neither from his practical joke nor by his current smartass deposition. “I swear Tommy, just you wait, when I get you upstairs, I’m going to give you the hardest spanking you have ever had!”

When the boy heard the consequences of his latest transgression, he couldn’t help but imagine how it would play out. It would start with Shelly grabbing his hand and dragging him all the way to his room. Once there, she would sit herself down on his bed and hike her dress up to her crotch, thereby exposing all of her beautiful thighs. Next, she would order him to lie down on her soft, inviting lap, which he would do all so willingly.

And when he placed his cock over her lap, he would intentionally lie himself down so that his shaft would lie directly over her one leg, thereby placing his testicles so that they would nestle in between the soft junction of her two warm thighs.

After that Shelly would start to punish him, but her hand never would spank him that hard, she never did. (Definitely not as hard as either Emily or her sister.) and, just like always, after a couple of swats, Shelly would stop and lay her soft palm and fingers over his ass and she would lovingly massage all his hurt away. She’d repeat this process again and again until she was satisfied he had learned his lesson.

Tommy liked this scenario. His cock liked this scenario, so he looked straight across to his girlfriend’s angry face. He gave her a curt nod and replied with a sparkle in his eye and an anticipatory grin. “You promise?”

Shelly was taken totally aback by these words and the way they were said. The nonplussed girl stood there stunned as she came to the realization. He wants me to do it!

This didn’t make any sense to her. So she continued to stare at that handsome face, the sparkly eyes, and that boyish grin, all of which she loved and she wondered, How could he be like this? ... How could he want me to spank him? ... Why is he like this?

Then she recalled all the other things he had already done for her tonight. How he tried to console her the second he greeted her at his front door, and later, how he had sought her okay, every step of the way, before he went about fulfilling the deal that SHE had made with her sister. And even when he was in the middle of pleasing his own sister, how he had allowed her to manhandle him, reprimand him, and yes, even spank him.

It seemed this handsome boy had truly rendered himself completely over to her. It didn’t make any sense. Why would a wonderful boy like this do this for me?... And why me?

Again she couldn’t come up with an answer, but she did know one thing, she loved him for it, and all that anger she had possessed in her heart just a second ago completely washed away right before her eyes. It instead was replaced by an intense desire to wrap her arms around him, squeeze him tight, and give him the biggest, most passionate kiss she had ever given him.

So naturally, that’s what she did. She slammed her body against his and wrapped him up in her arms. She then reached out with her right hand and used it to pull his head toward hers and she started attacking his face and her lips and mouth.

Then, after only a few of those luscious kisses, just as suddenly, Shelly pushed Tommy away. She stepped back. Her eyes squinted curiously as she studied him. Her tongue came out and tentatively she swiped across her upper lip. She withdrew that tongue back, swallowed, and, with that strange facial expression, she made the observation. “You taste funny!”

Her pronunciation immediately caused Tommy to snort out a loud laugh. This snort was quickly followed up by some uncontrollable, suppressed snickers for he was instantly aware what flavors Shelly had been tasting.

Shelly, on the other hand, stood there more confused than ever. Not only because of her boyfriend’s strange taste but also because of this unexpected response to her proclamation. But then two plus two finally added up to four and her eyes opened up wide in surprise. “Oh!” And then she came to the unpleasant realization of just WHO she had tasted. “OH!”

Tommy couldn’t hold it in anymore, those suppressed snickers turned to outright laughter, but he did manage to get out between all his chortles, “Well, it’s not like you gave me a chance to wash my face or anything. You want me to go do it now?”

Shelly stood there, looking at her boyfriend, and realized that their precious time was wasting away. She added up the facts. It’s not like he tasted so bad! And most of that taste must be coming from Emily, and for some reason, that being so, it w didn’t seem so bad.

So Shelly reached down and grabbed Tommy’s hand and replied, “No!”

Her hand squeezed down on his fingers and she pulled him back to the stairs. She started to climb up the steps and while doing so she gave her final edict. “What I want is YOU, in BED, with ME!”

Their two pairs of legs thumped up the stairs in unison. Up two flights and around two corners, they traversed up the steps. Faster and faster they went until they were practically running into Tommy’s bedroom.

Once there, Shelly immediately let go of Tommy’s hand and her two hands quickly went to her shoulders where she pulled her sundress up and over her head. (This left her only in a bra and panties.) She tossed the dress over the back of Tommy’s desk chair and reached for her left bra strap, but when she did so, she felt another there and that hand took hers away. She heard a soft voice say, “Here, let me do it.”

And that’s what Tommy did. He stood at Shelly’s back, removed one strap, and followed by the second. He then unhooked the bra, and holding one in his hand, he circled back around her to her front. There he slowly withdrew the bra completely away from her body. When he did so, his eyes were naturally drawn to the two orb-like, half-orange-sized breasts. Without looking away, he draped the bra blindly over the sundress.

Shelly was now down to her panties, so naturally, the next thing Tommy did was drop to his knees and start to pull down this last article of clothing between them.

Once Tommy had pushed her panties down to her ankles, Shelly, eager to cooperate, quickly lifted one leg followed by the other which allowed Tommy to draw the panties completely away.

Shelly looked down on the boy holding her panties in his hand and realized they were now both naked and alone. She felt her heart quicken and grow in strength. The thumping against her chest felt so hard, that she wouldn’t have been surprised if Tommy couldn’t see her chest rhythmically pulsing from its effort.

Still on his knees, Tommy, holding the panty, slowly raised his eyes from her feet where he admired her two straight, flawless legs. He raised his head further where the legs slowly transformed into two beautiful thighs and next studied her fur lined-muff which was already emitting its pleasant odors. He tilted his head even further and saw her smooth, flat stomach and then the underside of her two round breasts, each one being profiled at the apex by two swollen nipples, and it was at this point that he noticed a gorgeous face. A gorgeous face that was looking down at him and contained the prettiest smile he had ever seen in his whole life.

Tommy smiled back, dropped the panty to the floor and with zombie-like movements, walked forward on his knees to the source of his pleasure. Once there, he leaned slightly in and planted his face right into her warm, soft underbelly. With his face completely immersed in that warm, soft skin, he wrapped his left arm around her ass so that his five fingers splayed themselves across the gap of her two round buttocks. His right arm wrapped around her from the other direction but further up her body. That arm’s hand was placed flush against Shelly’s lower back and spine.

Finally, with head and arms firmly in place, he knee-walked himself forward.

“TOMMY!” Shelly shrieked out loud, as she felt herself being forced backwards. Seeking some sort of balance, her hands automatically dropped down and gripped the back of his head and she was forced to take another step back to stop from toppling over.

But Tommy didn’t stop. He continued to drive himself forward and his girlfriend backward and, due to the tight grip, greater leverage, and forward momentum, Shelly had no other choice but to follow his lead. So step by step she blindly stepped back as she wondered what he was up to now.

Shelly soon found that out when she felt the back of her thighs being pressed against something soft and pliable. That’s when she realized Tommy had marched her right up to the side of his bed. And as she stood there, with her backside completely pinned against the soft mattress, with absolutely no room to move, nor any desire to do so, Shelly no longer wondered what Tommy was up to, she already knew. Tommy was about to give her the same sort of pleasure that he had already given their two sisters downstairs in the family room.

When Tommy felt the bed’s resistance, he unwrapped both his hands from Shelly’s ass and back and clamped his hands right below Shelly’s lower ribs. With a grunt, he lifted the girl’s body up a couple of inches in order to place her ass completely on the bed.

“Eeeek” Shelly screeched out as she felt her two feet lose their purchase. Her body started to tilt backwards so automatically her hands flayed out behind her to stop her body from tumbling over. Her legs flared out as well as she sought to attain some semblance of stability. She then felt her naked ass bounce onto a soft unmade bed.

Tommy noticed the girl’s thighs spread, which again exposed her wonderful bare pussy. He immediately made his move. He stuttered step forward on his knees, putting his body within the gap of the two, spread legs, and he tilted his upper body in until his face was once again resting on her soft, pliable underbelly. That’s when and where his loving started.

He placed kisses all over that soft, smooth skin. Those kisses traveled across, back and forth, on her belly in a zigzag pattern, slowly working themselves down, but when his lips reached her belly button, he stopped, and his tongue came out. It circled the edges of Shelly’s recessed button until it spiraled to the bottom. Once in that depression, the tongue started to flop around like a fish out of water, all to his girlfriend’s giggling delight followed by a scream and plea. “Tommy, stop that! --- It tickles.”

So Tommy moved on.

Once again the kisses started. To her mons and the start of her pubic hair. There he lovingly kissed it and licked it to the very edge of her sex organ but then his kisses veered off to his left and downward to her sensitive skin joining pelvis and thigh. His soft tongue gently licked Shelly with its soft caresses.

When Shelly felt Tommy’s kisses and licks get closer to her sex, her breath grew more rapid and shallow, but then his lips started to kiss the juncture of the sensitive skin between her thigh and pelvis. With his head completely drawn inside her two thighs and tilted to the left and downward, she could feel it all. She could feel his hair pressed onto the top of her mons. How his brow rested oh so lightly on her pelvic hair and she could feel his right cheek as it nestled lovingly at the side of her vulva. She knew that that side of his face was surely getting damp due to some uncontrollable leakage she felt coming out of her and, illogically, she loved him for it.

Tommy’s kisses and licks continued downward. Down the inside of her thigh and right leg until they reached her knee. Once he reached the knee, he circled to its inside, tongue giving it small licks on the sensitive skin. It was then that he suddenly leaped across to the other of her two spread legs and went on to perform the same sort of loving on the left leg but in the opposite direction. Up the leg he went, lips and tongue getting closer and closer to her sex until his face and tongue were directly on Shelly’s vagina. His tongue reached out as he sought to sample some of her juices and there was plenty to be had.

As Shelly felt Tommy’s tongue penetrate her soft folds, she gasped for breath. Her hands, still stretched straight out behind her, strained to hold her body up. She finally gave up that struggle and unbuckled both arms, collapsing her upper body weight down onto her elbows and forearms while spreading her knees further apart. And as her pleasures continued to climb, she tilted her face up in the air and softly repeated hypnotically, “Tommy ... Oh, Tommy.”

. When she finally registered whose name was chanting, she forced her head back down to see her lover. She could only see the brown hair at the top of his head but could feel what the rest of him was doing to her. His lips and tongue were making sweet love to her. Still looking down at that brown scalp, she knew all these pleasures just weren’t the result of his wonderful skill. No, a big part of it was knowing it was Tommy. That it was Tommy who was making love to her. The one boy she was in love with. The boy who was giving his all to give her this pleasure, who she in turn loved from her very soul.

And as she felt her lover’s tongue slowly work its way up, massaging her two swollen, leaking lips, she proclaimed to herself, without a shadow of a doubt. I love you, Tommy ... I love you with all my heart!

And due to that love, the days of waiting, and maybe, partly, having been a witness and even participant in the sexual exposition that took place down below, Shelly’s body was all ready to go. So when Tommy’s tongue reached her clit, Shelly found her libido taking off, but still being semi-lucent and wary of Tommy and his propensity to tease/torture her, she screamed down at the source pleasure. “THERE TOMMY! --- RIGHT THERE, AND DON’T YOU DARE MOVE! --- KEEP LICKING ME RIGHT THERE!”

. And like a dutiful slave/boyfriend/lover, that’s what Tommy did. His tongue stayed on that clit, circling, licking, and drubbing until Shelly felt herself being lifted faster and higher. Past the point of orbital velocity and, as she reached those untold heights, she tilted her head back up and screamed out proudly out to the heavens “YES! YES! YES! YESSS! --- AAAHHHHHH!”


Two young women were back to sitting side by side on the same couch. They weren’t doing much. They were just talking about old times, their recent adventures together, and their future hopes and desires when, out of the blue, they heard the fierce, female directive. “THERE TOMMY! --- RIGHT THERE, AND DON’T YOU DARE MOVE! --- “KEEP LICKING ME RIGHT THERE!”

The two young women immediately stopped their conversation, looked over at one another, and started snickering. On each of their faces were some very wide grins. Then, after a little while, they heard the same female voice make her new proclamation. “YES! YES! YES! YESSS!” which was followed by the young female’s scream of downright rapture. “AAAHHHHHH!”

The two women now had their heads pointed up curiously and silently to the ceiling as they listened to this cry tumble down the stairs and into the family room. And after that cry of ecstasy had ended, they tilted their heads back over to look at each other, eyes sparkling in the knowledge of what just happened, both mouths displaying large, obnoxious grins.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.