Panty Accord - Smoldering Flames - Cover

Panty Accord - Smoldering Flames

Copyright© 2021 by OneDay

Chapter 19: Stones in Glass Houses

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 19: Stones in Glass Houses - Continues directly where the Panty Accord of 2010 left off. Summer vacation has started and Tommy's and Shelly's relationship continues to blossom. The young couple face a constant tug-of-war by their budding emotions, their peers, their parents, and their all consuming adolescent hormones. Warning both characters and plot line are established in the first book, so it's heavily advised you read that one first.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex  

Ellen took her brother down the stairs and into the kitchen. Her parents had brought pizza the night before, knowing that their two children wouldn’t mind eating it as leftovers, so all Ellen had to do was take out the pizza from the fridge and heat up some slices for herself and Joey.

Once they had finished with the pizza Joey asked if they could have ice cream for dessert.

“Sure.” Ellen answered back and went to the refrigerator, took out the chocolate ice cream, which was both their favorite, and started to spoon out some for Joey and herself.

“Maybe Shelly and Tommy would like to have some too.” Joey said after receiving his bowl.

Yeah, that’s a good idea.” Ellen said while spooning out her own bowl. “You stay here and I’ll go ask.”

Ellen made her way back up the upstairs and to her bedroom. Curiously she looked at a closed door. I don’t remember closing it. She thought. That was when she heard noises coming from the other side of the door. Noises that sounded like slaps and grunts. Ellen couldn’t make them out and wondered. What the hell is going on in there?

Curious, she slowly opened the door a crack, and peeked inside. Her eyes opened up wide at what she saw before her. Tommy was on her bed and propped up on his two knees. He was naked from the waist down with his naked ass obliquely facing her. Not only that, but he was banging away at her best friend Shelly. Ellen now realized that this was making all those strange noises she had heard on the other side.

Ellen moved her eyes to her best friend. Shelly was also naked from the waist down and she too was on her knees. She was facing away from Tommy but, unlike Tommy, Shelly’s upper body was angled down with her head bent down until it rested on the bed’s mattress. That’s when Ellen noticed Shelly’s right arm. It was tucked under her with her right hand right over her crotch and, the way that hand was moving, Ellen was sure her best friend was frigging away at her clit. All this was happening while Tommy continued to bang away at her ass from the other side.

They’re fucking! Ellen stated the obvious, as she stood there and stared through the gap of a door mesmerized at the scene before her eyes.

She continued to stand there, peeking through that gap, with eyes intently focused on the bizarre sight going on in her bedroom and on her bed and she stated the obvious yet once again. They’re fucking in my bed. That was when something finally clicked in her head. That’s MY bed! --- Those assholes!

But instead of confronting them, her feet stayed fixed while her eyes roamed over the pair. Watching the copulating couple, she became hypnotized by what was going on. She was half in shock and half enraptured.

Ellen fixed her eyes back on Tommy’s ass and she couldn’t help but admire her best friend’s boyfriend’s tight, naked bum. She could see how his glutes tightened and went taut each and every time he swung his hips forward to slam his cock back inside her friend. They’re actually doing it! --- In my bed! She again acknowledged hypnotically.

She tore her eyes off the boy’s ass and instead, focused them on her traitorous friend. Her traitorous friend with the perfect body. Ellen could see Shelly was enjoying getting fucked from behind. This was obvious by Shelly’s moans and the way she swung her hips back in time to meet her boyfriend’s every thrust.

That’s MY bed! Ellen enviously claimed.

Ellen’s fixation on her friend stopped when she noticed Tommy lean over and whisper something in Shelly’s ear. Ellen couldn’t make out but what happened next shocked her. Tommy had quickly pulled back his hand and he then quickly slammed it back down right on Shelly’s ass, which caused the room to reverberate with a resounding “SLAP!”

The spank caused Ellen to flinch which in turn caused her hand to jerk back the door. The door almost slammed back into its jam. Almost but not quite. The door hadn’t been shut, but her view of the copulating couple had. Ellen pried the door open once more and re-established her line of sight to the fornicating pair that were currently making use of her bedroom and her bed.

Ellen was just in time to see Tommy leaned over Shelly again and whispered his next message to his girlfriend. This time, Ellen did make it out. What Tommy had said was, “Cum for me, Shelly.” It was more an order than a request and that’s when Tommy’s hand again came down for a second time right on Shelly’s ass.”SLAP!”

Ellen’s lungs did an involuntary gasp as she wondered what that would feel like, to be spanked by a boy while being fucked from behind. Her question was sort of answered when Tommy swung his hand back down on Shelly’s ass for a third time “SLAP!” and soon Ellen heard Shelly’s answering cry “Yeah, yeah, yeah, I’m cumming, Tommy. I’m cumming for you!”

That’s when her friend turned her face into the mattress and screamed out in what could only be the sound of ecstatic pleasure of an orgasm.

Right after that, Ellen heard an answering cry from Tommy. The boy let out a loud orgastic wail and collapsed his body on top of Shelly’s back.

With a fear of being discovered, Ellen slowly backed away and softly shut the door back into its jam. She stood there stunned, slowly coming out of her daze. That’s when she discovered that disturbed her. It was her left hand. It seemed, while her right hand was holding on to the door, her left hand had migrated down over her crotch. That’s where it was now. It was also slowly moving up and down over her clit. And what was worse, much worse, was that she could feel how moist and wet she had gotten down there.

Ellen immediately jerked the left hand away and looked at it like it was some traitorous being. She then raised her eyes back to the door and she felt her anger rise. HOW COULD SHE? HOW COULD SHE FUCK HIM IN MY BED! --- THAT’S MY BED! That’s MY FUCKEN BED! --- THAT BITCH!

This anger was followed by a tortured anguish as she complained to no one in general. That should have been me. It should be me on the bed doing it with my boyfriend! --- Not her! --- It’s MY FUCKEN BED!”

She again looked down at her traitorous hand and thought, Who am I fucking kidding. I’ll probably never have a boyfriend. Still staring at her hand with a putid self-loathing, she finished her train of thought to its sad conclusion. I’ll probably die a virgin!

Ellen finally removed her eyes from that hand and looked back back to that blank door. She realized it was as blank as her non-existent sex life.

I bet that’s what she thinks too. Shelly probably thinks that she might as well make use of my bed because she knows I NEVER WILL!

DAMN YOU, SHELLY! --- I know I’m not fucken good looking like you. I KNOW I will probably never have a fucken boyfriend but why do you have to rub it in my face? I thought you were my friend!

That’s when Ellen’s eyes started to glisten and she repeated her irreconcilable lamentation. Why did you have to rub it in my face?

It was the tears that did it. When Ellen felt that first tear trickle down her cheek, followed by a sniffle, her natural defenses kicked in. Angrily, she wiped away the tear with her hand and wiped her nose with the sleeve of her shirt. Stomping down these signs of weakness, she proclaimed silently to the jerk of a friend on the other side of the door. WELL, FUCK YOU SHELLY!

With a new resolve, Ellen stepped back to the door, raised her hand, and knocked on its plywood facing. Then, in as calm a voice as she could muster, she said, “Shelly, can you come out here? I need to talk to you.”

Still standing there, she heard the two bodies start to scamper which were accompanied by loud creaks of the bed. This only pissed her off more. She imagined the two of them suppressing giggles and knowing looks, both thinking what a great trick they had just played on her. Thinking what a sap Ellen was. That’s when Ellen heard the voice on the other side of the door. “Ehh, sure Ellen. Just a second, I’ll be right there.”

Ellen could just imagine both of them now; grinning ear-to-ear, thinking won’t it be hilarious when Ellen slips into her bed wondering why her bed sheets were all messed up.

I thought you were my friend, Shelly. Ellen thought as she felt her anger swell. That’s when another tear escaped and trailed down her cheek. Quickly and angrily she wiped it away.

The moment her best friend cracked open the door, Ellen reached in and clamped her fingers around Shelly’s wrist. Like a vise, her fingers squeezed down while she pulled Shelly’s body roughly out the door and into the hallway.

“Ellen!” Shelly cried out both in surprise and pain. “You’re hurting me!” The stunned girl said while she reached for Ellen’s hand that was still clamped around her right wrist and attempted to pry Ellen’s fingers off.

Ellen ignored her friend’s protest. Instead, she tightened her fingers down even harder while she dragged her down the hall.

The bewildered Shelly found herself stumbling as she tried to keep up with her friend. She didn’t know what was going on and wondered what had gotten into Ellen. She gave up on her wrist and instead looked up to find some clue for her friend’s bizarre behavior but all she could see was the back of Ellen’s head.

Ellen continued to drag Shelly until she pulled her friend in the adjoining bathroom. Once there, Ellen stopped, turned around, and shut the door that was behind Shelly. It was only then that she let go of Shelly’s wrist, but it was to only place both her hands on each one of Shelly’s shoulders and shove her friend roughly against the bathroom door. “YOU FUCKED HIM!” Ellen shouted out.

“I can’t believe you!” Ellen continued and shoved at her friend’s shoulders again. “You fucked him in my bed! --- How could you?” She ended her tirade with one final shove and then leaned her weight onto Shelly’s shoulders, pinning her against the door.

At first, the shocked Shelly tried to deny it. She shook her head and said, “No. What are you talking about?”

“Don’t lie to me.” Ellen pressed down on her friend’s shoulders while staring straight into her friend’s eyes. “I saw you two!” Ellen repeated it once again. “I saw you! You were kneeling on MY bed with your ass in the air and your head down on MY mattress, while Tommy was banging away at you.”

Oh crap! She did see us! Shelly realized. That’s when Shelly noticed Ellen’s reddened, glistening eyes. Oh shit! What did I do? This was quickly followed up by the desperate feeling of, I gotta make things right somehow!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.