Panty Accord - Smoldering Flames - Cover

Panty Accord - Smoldering Flames

Copyright© 2021 by OneDay

Chapter 17: Tortured Imaginations

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 17: Tortured Imaginations - Continues directly where the Panty Accord of 2010 left off. Summer vacation has started and Tommy's and Shelly's relationship continues to blossom. The young couple face a constant tug-of-war by their budding emotions, their peers, their parents, and their all consuming adolescent hormones. Warning both characters and plot line are established in the first book, so it's heavily advised you read that one first.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex  

Coming out of her stupor, Shelly smiled as she felt Tommy’s hand molest her ass while his reptilian-like tongue sampled her sex. She looked down with heartfelt affection at her boyfriend and realized it was the perfect time to do something that she had wanted to do for a long, long time. Pushing up with her hands that were still resting on his shoulders, she straightened her body up and half-heartedly scolded him. “That’s enough of that, Tommy.”

Then with her right hand, she patted the top of his head. “Now put my bikini back on, then I want you to stand back up.”

Tommy, albeit reluctantly, followed her request, but not before giving those lips one last kiss and giving that ass one last squeeze. He leaned his body away and placed the bikini bottom before his eyes. He had to figure out what section covered her front and what part covered her backside. Once that was figured out, Tommy then went about placing the suit back up her legs, one leg at a time, until it covered the sexy contour of her round ass and hid her very tasty vagina. With both hands holding on to her hips, he worked himself up off his knees and stood up. It was while straightening up that he noticed his resurgent hardon. It protruded lewdly out, forming a big bulge in the front of his trunks.

Shelly noticed it too. The sight of it caused her to giggle and smile. Unwilling to let their game end, she lifted her gaze from that bulge and onto his face. She gripped his two biceps with both her hands and said, “Now, turn around.”

With both hands firmly affixed at his shoulders, she rotated both of them around until Tommy’s back was facing the stable wall and hers the opposite way. She then took her hands off his shoulders, looked down at that obscene bulge, and, with a smile still on her face, reached down and started to untie the white drawstrings that held up his trunks.

Drawstring untied, she bent her knees and lowered herself down, placing both her knees into the same indentations that had so recently been vacated by Tommy’s knees. Next, she worked the hem of his trunks up and over the hard penis (It was the only thing holding his suit up at the time.) and pulled the damp suit down around his ankles.

While all this was going on, Tommy just stood there. His eyes were glued to the top of Shelly’s head and as he watched, he wondered what she was going to do. What he thought she was going to do. What he hoped she’d do.

Shelly studied the large jutting cock in front of her smiling eyes. She continued her inspection and glanced lower and noticed, right there, right below a very large engorged shaft, were two little testicles. Both were wrapped into a tiny, little ball. A fascinated Shelly reached out with her right forefinger and stroked the shriveled-up ball sack. She exclaimed, “It’s so small!”

Tommy, still looking down, could only imagine what she was seeing and embarrassingly tried to offer an explanation. “Ehh, it’s called shrinkage. They do that when they get cold.”

Shelly giggled at Tommy’s explanation as she continued to stroke her finger all around the tiny little package. “Maybe I should warm it up.”

Shelly then bent her head down and over to the side and started placing small little kisses all around the tiny scrotum like it was the most natural thing to do.

When Tommy felt the soft lips, he raised his head up and moaned, he then spread his legs a bit wider to give Shelly’s mouth and head some more room.

When Tommy looked back down, this is what he saw. A scantily clad Shelly, in her small bikini outfit, was on her knees before him. Her left hand and arm were wrapped around both his knees, zealously holding on to him. Her right hand had moved from his scrotum and now its fingers were clasped around Tommy’s shaft and squeezing it tight. That same hand had lifted the rod up and out of the way, all so her mouth could do what it was doing now. With head bent down and over to the side, that mouth was smothering his testes with adoring little kisses.

This was an extremely subservient pose and as he watched her it reminded Tommy of one of those passages from the Gor novels. The passages where Gor’s scantily clad slave girl went about thanking her master for either some great heroic deed or just for the fact that he had returned to her safe and sound. This picture in his mind as well as the one being presented in front of his eyes was so captivating that it caused him to exclaim out loud. “Oh God, yes!”

Shelly stuck her tongue out and stretched it to coat the bottom of Tommy’s ball sac, warming it with her saliva. All the while she looked up at Tommy with her eyes, smiling at him. As her nose scraped the base of his hard cock, she heard the boy cry out, “Oh God, yes!” which caused her smile to get bigger as she thought to herself. Yeah, if you think this is something, then just wait!

She tilted her head further down, opened up her mouth wide, and crushed her face in between his thighs. With her mouth open wide, she worked the small, little, testicle sac completely into, almost swallowing it down her throat.

The boy grunted, his hips jerked forward, and his hands automatically reached for her head, but the reach was far too great and all he could do was brush his fingertips over her left temple. With his testicles completely engulfed into her warm mouth, he next felt a tongue reach out and coat the underside of his balls. The tip of it reached out far seeking the boy’s perineum. “Oh my God!” He repeated.

When Shelly felt the fingers brush the side of her temple and when she heard his latest exhortation, she couldn’t stop from smiling and feeling proud. She knew she was making her beau feel real, real, good and this gave her a great amount of pride and pleasure. She had wanted to do this for so long now, to give Tommy back some of that oral pleasure that he had given her all those many times. Best of all, she knew this was only the first of many she planned to give him.

“Oh God, Shelly!” Tommy exclaimed again as he felt her tongue coat the underside of his balls. His fingers lost contact with her face so he moved them over to the top of her right wrist. Holding onto the wrist, he encouraged it to start jerking him off. His feet widened again, but only a little bit as he was afraid of doing anything that may interrupt her from doing what she was doing to him right now.

Shelly giggled as she felt his hand pull at her wrist and again reached out with her tongue, stretching it out as far as she could to reach down to his perineum. As she did this, she felt the left side of her face and nose rub against the base of his hard, warm shaft and felt his growing pubic hair tickle her nose while it enjoyed the smell his male musk, but as much as Shelly enjoyed doing what she was doing to him, the fact-of-the-matter, this position was creating a crick in her neck, also there was more she wanted to do before their time was up.

She plopped his testicles out of her mouth, tilted her head back upright and started to work her mouth and tongue up his shaft. By removing her hand, she was able to kiss and lick the hardened rod starting at the very bottom until she reached the very top. After she reached the peak, she again reached for his cock and pulled it down to a horizontal position and immediately engulfed the glans into her mouth. Shamelessly her mouth and tongue slathered the knob with saliva making it wet and slick. Her right fist started to again move up and down on the shaft in perfect sync, but in opposite directions, to her mouth movements.

“Oh God!” Tommy muffled out almost silently, not able to say much more as he found he had started to huff and puff as if he was running a 5k. Shelly had brought him almost there. He was teetering at the edge. He groaned out again, and raised his head up high to look at that wonderful ink blue sky with its powder puff clouds and while his eyes watched the white cumulus clouds drift by, his mind concentrated on all these wonderful pleasures that Shelly’s mouth, tongue, and hand was providing him.

Shelly’s tongue constantly bathed his penis over and over again while her lips tightly surrounded its knob. They then slowly moved up and over his glans until her lips completely closed around the very tip of his pee hole only to have those very same lips and mouth plunge back down. And her hand, it was pumping away at his shaft the whole time as if it was coaxing his cum right out of him.

It was working too. Tommy knew he was right on the verge and decided he had better give out a warning soon or Shelly would soon find herself with a mouth full of cum. He was just about to give that warning too, but before he could get the first word out, everything went to crap.

Tommy never did achieve his orgasm because Shelly’s mouth and tongue completely and suddenly abandoned his cock. And the hand that had been doing such a fine job of jerking him off only a moment before? Well, that hand was still there, but it was no longer moving up and down in its pleasing rhythm. No, instead that hand’s grip had changed to a death grip. Her fingers had wrapped tightly around his shaft just like a boa constrictor. A grip so tight that it physically inhibited the cock from ejaculating at all.

The next thing that Tommy knew was that he was being pushed backward. Shelly had stood up and her body was shoving him backwards toward the stable wall. This surprise act almost caused Tommy to trip over his trunks that were still pooled around his ankles. Fortunately, that never happened. What saved him from that disaster was a combination of things. First was the stable wall. It was soon bracing his back upright and thereby not allowing him to topple any further in that direction. Next, was Shelly’s own body, which had pinned him against that wall from the other side. And lastly was that right hand of hers. As already stated, it had that boa-like constrictor grip on his cock, giving the boy an extra bit of stability but, even more so and to a much greater extent, it gave the boy an acute male-preserving incentive to keep his body as upright as possible.

The stunned boyfriend started to cry out Shelly’s name in protest, but it was to no avail. All that came out was the “Shell...” before another hand was slapped right down over his mouth, cutting off all ability to express his displeasure and he soon found it was also inhibiting his breathing. Not only did the palm of the hand completely cover his mouth but the edge of its pinky finger was pressed up tight against his nostrils, limiting his airflow.

What had caused this bizarre behavior from Tommy’s girlfriend? It was quite simple, really. It was the sound of some approaching voices. Two female voices to be exact. You see, while Shelly was giving Tommy her first-ever blowjob, Shelly’s ears had picked up the two girls’ voices and Shelly had quickly figured out that these girls were coming down the bridle path that fronted the stable and that soon they would have a direct line-of-sight to the two, young lovers.

So naturally she panicked. Fearing that Tommy and herself were about to be caught in, to say the least, a compromising position (Aka. Tommy’s naked cock down her throat.) she immediately expelled that warm, silky object out of her mouth; quickly launched herself back up on her two legs; switched her right’s hand grip from a pleasure inducing one to a squeeze the living daylights one; and lastly, while still in the process of lifting herself up off the ground, pushed her boyfriend back against the stable wall, while using that warm object still in her right hand as some sort of joystick to guide her boyfriend back in the direction she desired. And, when she heard Tommy start to cry out in alarm? Well, with her one free hand, she slammed it over his mouth with unmerciful force and efficiency to stop him from giving themselves away. After that, Shelly waited.

It was only after his back against the wall, with Shelly’s body pinning him from the other side, that Tommy finally figured out what was going on and why. He could hear the voices now, and as his eyes looked past Shelly’s right ear he could just make out two figures emerging out of the trees. They were walking obliquely towards them on the bridle trail over to the right. The same trail that fronted the stable. He saw two girls talking and bantering away. They were currently oblivious to what had been happening literally twelve feet over and over to their right. The two girls looked slightly older than Shelly and himself, but not too much older. They were cute too. Both were wearing skin tight shorts which exposed some long, tan legs and shapely torsos. The one on the left was in a halter top that exposed her flat, toned stomach and belly button. The other was in a boho blouse that exposed a half bra underneath and a good portion of a side boob. He stood there studying the girls, as he breathed heavily in and out from his one, lone nostril that was left unobstructed, trying to get some much needed oxygen into his system. And as he watched them, he wondered what was going to happen next.

Shelly stood there, tense. Her body was frozen in place as she listened to what was going on behind her. She pressed her whole body hard into Tommy’s, hoping, illogically, that if she squeezed his body hard enough they might find themselves on the other side of the stable wall. The brow of her head was on Tommy’s left cheek and her head was slightly tilted down and slightly canted to the side in an attempt to leave her ears an unobstructed path to enhance their stereophonic listening capabilities. It was her only way to determine how close the girls were and what exactly the two girls were up to.

She was breathing heavily now from all her recent physical activities and current state-of-mind. And while she listened to the chattering voices getting closer and closer, she began to pray. Pray that these interlopers would just pass them by, or, if in all her horrors, if they did notice them, that they wouldn’t notice Tommy’s bathing suit, pooled around his ankles, or notice his naked torso, or Tommy’s erection that she was currently holding in the grip of her hand.

The wait was excruciating and nerve-racking, but all she could do was stand there, wait, and listen. She couldn’t even see how close they were because her body was facing the wrong way. And she didn’t dare turn around. With her luck, she’d probably step on a twig, or a pile of leaves, and give themselves away for sure. Even worse, she’d be exposing Tommy’s naked body even more to them than it already was. So all she could do was stand there, listen, and wait. Wait for them to pass them by.

As she stood there, and waited, she finally relaxed the tense muscles of her right hand’s fingers, but those finger muscles only relaxed momentarily and, after a second’s delay, the finger muscles retightened. It was a coping method. A stress reducing exercise. With nothing more in her power to do but to wait, listen, and wait some more, she repeated this exercise. Loosening and retightening her fingers while she prayed, listened, and wondered. Did she know them? Worse! --- Did they know her, or Tommy?

Her fingers tightened once again on that comfortable, warm, object, then she waited and then relaxed her fingers. And so the rhythm went:

Squeeze the fingers tight ... wait ... relax the fingers.

Squeeze the fingers tight ... wait ... relax the fingers.

It was the only thing she could do to take the edge off. Shelly was using Tommy’s cock to serve as some sort of stress ball.

Her fingers tightened once more, she waited, and then her fingers relaxed. And all the while she listened to what was going behind her and prayed that the two interlopers would just pass them by. And like a yoga’s mantra, the hand continued their exercise.

Squeeze the fingers ... wait ... and relax the fingers.

Tommy breathed out through his one nostril with a sigh of relief when he felt Shelly’s fingers finally loosen the grip on his abused member, but the relief was fleeting for a second later he felt those same fingers constrict around his penis again. This act might not have been so bad if the palm of her hand wasn’t where it was. You see, it was resting right on the sensitive glans of his cock, those very same glans that had been so richly lubricated with Shelly’s rich saliva. So whenever Shelly would tighten or even loosen her fingers, her smooth palm would rub ever so deliciously across the knob of his cock each and every time, and it would cause an unmistakable jolt of pleasure to run through Tommy’s system.

Not only did Tommy have to deal with that, but he also had to deal with Shelly’s nice, warm breath which was constantly cascading seductively down over his neck and shoulders. And then there were her two breasts. They were being pressed hard into his naked chest. Those two globes made wonderful impressions, both physically and mentally, in the young man’s mind. Lastly, there was Shelly’s left hand. Plastered over his mouth still partially asphyxiating the male and placing Tommy’s mind into a not so lucid state.

He had already been on the verge of cumming before all this had started and now he had to deal with all these new stimuli. Bare naked ass pressed into a rough stable wall; Shelly’s two breasts pressing into him on the other side; his cheek nestled comfortably in the girl’s slightly damp hair; feeling her warm breath as it traipsed seductively down his neck and back; then inability to get enough oxygen to replenish his brain; and worst of all, there was that right hand of hers, fingers tightening around his cock, palm rubbing his glans; fingers loosening around his cock, palm rubbing his glans. It was like she was milking him like some cow, with that palm constantly and seductively massaging the most sensitive portion of his cock over and over again.

Just go away! Just, please, go away ... Just keep on walking past us and leave us alone. Shelly cried out to herself as she retightened her grip, waited, and then relaxed her grip.

But the voices didn’t go away. They got closer, and closer until Shelly knew that they were now at the point that the two young lovers were at their greatest vulnerability.

Her body tensed up. She pressed her left hand even harder over Tommy’s mouth. She exhaled her breath ever so slowly, lest it make any noise. And her right hand? Well, it had stopped its catch, hold, and release cycle. Instead, her right hand’s fingers were now squeezing down tight, excruciatingly tight. They were squeezing the living daylights out of Tommy’s poor male member and they stayed that way in that frozen state. Until, Yes! They’re going away now! The voices are finally going away! --- And they never noticed us!

Tommy realized he had to get his mind off what Shelly was doing to him or he was going to blow for sure. So, to remove his thoughts of all these physical pleasures, he started to think what would happen if those two girls actually did find them out. He imagined that they would all of a sudden stop dead in their tracks. Then they would start to gawk and that’s when the giggling and laughing would start. What would Shelly do? He asked himself.

As he thought this, Tommy felt Shelly’s fingers squeeze down hard on his poor cock and cause him to take a quick uptake of breath, which was still fairly limited by Shelly’s hand. He didn’t think Shelly knew what she was doing to him. That she had put him right to the edge, teetering in the wrong direction. Desperately he refocused his mind back to his imaginary scenario. What would Shelly do?... Would she try to lessen her embarrassment by showing me off? ... Like some toy?

He ran through this scenario in his head. Shelly would slowly turn around to face the girls. (Tommy knew this would expose more of his nakedness to the two girls.) Then Shelly would shout out in her friendly voice “Hi, I’m Shelly and this is Tommy.” All the while she would still have his cock in her ironfisted grip. Then she would proclaim quite proudly to the two girls. “He’s my slave!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.