Panty Accord - Smoldering Flames - Cover

Panty Accord - Smoldering Flames

Copyright© 2021 by OneDay

Chapter 14: Summer Readings

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 14: Summer Readings - Continues directly where the Panty Accord of 2010 left off. Summer vacation has started and Tommy's and Shelly's relationship continues to blossom. The young couple face a constant tug-of-war by their budding emotions, their peers, their parents, and their all consuming adolescent hormones. Warning both characters and plot line are established in the first book, so it's heavily advised you read that one first.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex  

Shelly coasted her bike toward the bike rack where Tommy was standing. That day, Shelly had told her mom she was going to the library to get some books to read. She had conveniently left out the fact that Tommy was going to meet her there so they could spend some time together.

Tommy quickly walked up to her and leaned in over her bike to give her a soft kiss on the lips.

When Shelly felt the wonderful impression of his two lips, she let out a pleasant “Mmm.”

Tommy smiled. “Hi.” and then reached for her backpack, and helped her take the mostly empty bag off her shoulders.

“Hi.” Shelly replied. “Were you waiting long?”

“Not long.” Tommy replied as he backed away, giving her room to move her bike into the rack. He deliberately took a further step back than he needed to so he could enjoy the backside view she was presenting him as she locked her bike away. “How long can you stay?” He asked while his eyes were fixed on her ass.

“I told my Mom I’ll be back around four.” Shelly held out her right hand which Tommy gladly accepted in his left. “So, what books are you going to be looking for?” She asked while she squeezed his hand in hers.

“Oh I don’t know. I’ll see whatever looks good, probably some SciFi, or Fantasy. What about you?”

“I like Mysteries, mostly.” She then looked at him. “Let’s look together, OK? I’m not sure what I’m getting either.”

Still holding her hand, Tommy didn’t reply. He just grinned a little. It was a no-brainer that they’d be browsing together. That was the main reason they had made this trip.

They first checked out the teen section, spending most of their time looking over each other’s shoulders. They were both curious to see what interested the other.

It was Tommy, who selected the first book. It was the latest installment of the Harry Potter series. Tommy placed it aside in his backpack.

That was it for the teen section. Seeing nothing more, they moved over to the adult fiction section. There Shelly promptly picked out an Agatha Christie novel, and they walked to the next aisle.

Tommy continued going through the bookshelves. Pulling out a book here, opening it up, scanning through and, when deciding it didn’t suit him, putting it back.

Shelly was also browsing through the books but at a much slower rate. Her attention was mainly focused on Tommy, curious about what stories and authors he liked.

His eyes glanced back toward her, and he saw her studying him, and then he smirked. With a gleam in his eye, he went back to look at the shelves.

Shelly saw him pull out another book and her eyes scrunched up a little when she saw the particular genre. It wasn’t a SciFi book, nor a Fantasy book. It was one of those romance novels. On the front cover was a true hunk of a male figure standing alongside a beautiful woman with wavy blond hair and with half exposed, burgeoning breasts.

He started flipping through the pages and finally stopped on one particular page. His mouth morphed into a smirk and then leaned over to a now curious Shelly and whispered in her ear:

Her hands quickly covered her nakedness. Right arm over her breasts, left hand covering her womanhood.

“They’ll hang you for this!” Camilla shouted out at the pirate captain.

“What?” He questioned her with eyebrows raised up. “For taking you?” He then amusingly shook his head. “I’m a pirate, duchess. They’ll hang me anyhow.”

In horror, she watched him approach her and then with no effort at all, he tossed her to the bed like some refuse. He then stood before the bed and started to discard his clothes one by one. First was his shirt, which exposed his large tattoos placed over his very well formed muscles and then he took his pantalons off.

Camilla gasped out in alarm, her eyes affixed on his member. It put her husband’s cock to shame. “I won’t be able to take that.” She thought to herself. “It’s too big!” Her hand pressed into her sex harder, as if that would protect her. Every nerve was alight with a tingling sense of fear as she continued to stare at that eight inch member still growing in length and girth.

He approached and then lowered himself over her. Taking the hand that covered her breast, he ripped away, and started to kiss her neck and chest before lazily taking turns grasping and sucking her breasts.

Revolted by his assault, she writhed her body away in protest. But he was too strong, too insistent, and his lips felt too, too good. Slowly her physical struggles evaporated only to be replaced by a new mental battle. “What’s he doing to me?” As she felt her nipples rise up shamelessly from her breasts. “What’s my body doing to me?”

She let him take her hand away as if she had no more will.

Obstruction gone, his two fingers found her clit, rubbing it in small circles. She cried out and felt so lost. She could feel her body betray her again as the moisture started to drip out of her sex and down her thighs.

The pirate looked at her with his eyes. ‘Shall we see what a duchess tastes like.” He still held her hands in place as he lowered his face to the junction between her thighs and slipped his hot tongue between her folds.

Camilla gasped out in alarm, eyes widening in alarm, experiencing what no man or woman had ever done to her. Pleasures jolted her very core as he lapped up the wetness she was still secreting out of her vagina.

“Ohhh!” she moaned involuntarily.

His tongue split the seam of her lips; it slowly moved up, and only stopped when it reached her clit.

All the pressures she had felt before were suddenly compounded to an infinite degree until her body shattered into a million pieces. White spots clouded her vision as her body quaked and shuddered and she felt an intense orgasmic release. Her first orgasm she realized. So this is what my sewing circle were describing when they talked about their lovers.

Still dazed, and still confused, she didn’t even notice that he climbed back over her and he had pressed his lips onto hers until the taste of herself penetrated her mouth and woke her up. Revolted, she jerked her head away, but it was to no avail. The cruel captain only grabbed her hair at the nape of her neck and jerked her head back in place. Again he affixed his lips onto hers. She felt so hopeless, and his lips began to feel so, so delectable.

That’s when he reached his hand out and slid his hardness into her slick entrance, she didn’t resist. She wasn’t sure how to anymore. He thrust himself slowly in, stretching her as her sex adjusted to his girth.

Slowly she felt a new pleasure build. It soon overpowered her every thought and an impending need grew to override all else. He pounded his cock harder and faster. Her eyes were locked on his, as she found her hips rising up to the challenge, meeting every thrust.

The buccaneer captain sneered. “Oh, the duchess likes being fucked by her pirate! Not so high and mighty, are you now, duchess?”

The pirate’s insult rolled off her like water on a duck. All that mattered was his gaze that seemed to penetrate her very soul and his pounding member of that brought every nerve of to a screaming delight. Over and over and over again she felt his large cock filling her up and pushing her closer and closer to the cliff until she felt another orgasm erupt within her with such force and intense pleasure that caused her very consciousness to slip into a savory darkness.

Tommy stopped the narration and looked over to smile lecherously at his girlfriend.

“What? It doesn’t say that!” Shelly fiercely contested and grabbed the book out of his hand.

Tommy innocently proclaimed “It’s right there.” pointing out the passage with his finger.

Shelly started to read, expecting to see that Tommy had made it all up. To her amazement, he hadn’t. Shelly, of course, had seen these books before, they being so prevalent in the library, but she had never read any. She always thought they all just contained extremely sappy love stories for all the braindead readers in the world. She was amazed to discover that they also contained all these explicit, raunchy, sexual passages.

She was so engrossed in reading the erotic passage for herself that she hadn’t even noticed that Tommy had moved until she felt two arms wrap around her waist. That was followed by a chin being placed on her shoulder.

She tried to ignore the delicious feeling now running through her, as she felt his body being pressed onto hers. She read a bit more affirming that Tommy’s reading was true.

Curious as to how Tommy knew about these books, she turned her head to look back at him only to feel his lips pressed into her cheek and then the side of her neck giving her small kisses. She found herself smiling as she again tried to ignore the intense feelings he created in her body and instead interrogated him. “You actually read these?”

“My stepmom does.” He replied as his lips kissed her on her jowl this time, followed by one on her brow and another right below her ear.

He then explained further by whispering in her ear, “She leaves these kinds of books lying around and right out in the open.”

He next kissed her hairline at her brow while he said innocently, “It’s not my fault, that I’m such a precocious teen.”

He kissed her cheek. “Who likes to read.”

He placed another kiss on her ear. “And that I have such an impressionable young mind.”

He then placed his cheek right at her hairline, lips angled into the back into her ear and Shelly heard him whisper, “I couldn’t help it, Shelly.” He then paused for effect and then repeated. “I just couldn’t help it.”

At first, Shelly thought he was referring to his propensity to read these trashy novels, until she heard the next line. “But when I felt your soft, warm, wonderful thighs against my hard ... throbbing ... cock.”

Her eyes opened wide as she recalled when and where she had heard those very same words. Shelly’s face started to turn a bright red but it was accompanied by a large smile. She turned even further toward him again only to receive another kiss, this one on the corner of her lips. She shook her head slightly, shaking off his kiss, and proclaimed, “You’re such a cad.”

Tommy shrugged and confessed “Maybe.” He then smiled again while kissing her earlobe. He stepped up on his tiptoes and breathed in her ear. “But I could tell you one thing.”

He paused and kissed below her ear again, and then again placed his mouth in her ear where he whispered seductively, “Every word of it was true.”

Hearing his words, Shelly felt her heart swell up. it seemed to have expanded two-fold and she realized he was doing it to her all over again. He was causing her to have these intense feelings erupt all over her body. The pounding of her heart. The shortness of breath, the intense cravings, and oh those wonderful yearnings down below.

She realized how much the boy had affected her, from her constant thoughts of him to the wonderful feeling he seemed to generate in her body.

Not able to repel her cravings anymore, she freed the book from her right hand and twisted her body completely around in his arms. She then wrapped her free hand around his neck and immediately pulled his head in so she could place her lips fully on his.

Tommy responded in a similar manner, affixing and melding his lips onto hers. His hands reached under her backpack and moved up on her back. Tommy then hugged her body tight, crushing her two breasts into his chest. Their lips, mashed together, opened up, and groans leaked out of between the two pairs of lips, at which point the tongues came out to play.

Shelly’s hand, the one that was still holding the book, dropped down to his ass, gripping his buttocks in tight, she pulled his swelling cock into her crotch. This was when her hips responded as well. They were pushed up hard against his cock and Shelly moaned with desire.

Suddenly an unexpected cough was heard behind them that was followed by an “Ahem!”

The couple quickly stopped their necking, turned their bodies toward the sound, and what they found, standing in their aisle, was a little old lady.

Shelly felt her face go flush and she stuttered out an apology, “Oh! ... Sorry.”

The lady responded with a wry smile and a slight shake of her head, “Don’t be.”

There was a sparkle in the lady’s eye as she added, “You two reminded me when I was young. I liked to meet my boyfriend at the library too.”

Shelly giggled.

The lady then nodded her head at them. “Seeing you two like that, brought back some fond memories.”

Shelly’s blush once more but she was still smiling. Finally, she took Tommy’s hand and said to him, “Come on Tommy, let’s go.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.