Panty Accord - Smoldering Flames - Cover

Panty Accord - Smoldering Flames

Copyright© 2021 by OneDay

Chapter 12: Partings

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 12: Partings - Continues directly where the Panty Accord of 2010 left off. Summer vacation has started and Tommy's and Shelly's relationship continues to blossom. The young couple face a constant tug-of-war by their budding emotions, their peers, their parents, and their all consuming adolescent hormones. Warning both characters and plot line are established in the first book, so it's heavily advised you read that one first.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex  

Both Shelly and Tommy jerked upright when they heard Emily’s announcement and they both turned their heads toward the door to see if anyone was currently spying on them.

Fortunately, they saw only an empty doorway and Tommy visibly breathed a sigh of relief.

Shelly giggled at Tommy’s reaction and said, “We’d better go and say goodbye.”

So Tommy went about jimmying, back and forth, the vanity chair out from the tight fit he had created under his desk. Once it was out far enough, he stood up and worked the chair the rest of the way out.

When he had stood up, his crotch was eye-level to Shelly’s eyes and she took full advantage of it. She stared at the big bulge that was showing in his khaki shorts. His swollen cock strained against the crotch material causing it to stick out obscenely and she liked what she saw.

Now free of the chair, Tommy was able to help Shelly pull her chair out so she could get free of the desk. After that, he went about repositioning his cock upright which had been in a very uncomfortable position.

Shelly smirked at him as she noticed him make his needed adjustments. Not to say her own nipples weren’t hard, and her panties weren’t damp, but at least her clothes were able to hide those facts.

“How does this look?” Tommy asked, looking down at a reduced vertical lump at the front of his shorts.

Shelly, looking down at the bulge, couldn’t stop herself and proclaimed between some snickers, “It looks REALLY, REALLY good!”

Surprised at the lewd comment that came out of Shelly’s mouth, Tommy jerked his head up to look at the perpetrator. He saw his girlfriend looking down on his swollen cock as she tried to suppress even more giggles from erupting out of her mouth. Again, he could see that he was the brunt of her amusement, but again it didn’t bother him, instead it just made him happy that he made her happy, so he just grinned back and mildly reprimanded her, “Shelly!”

Tommy then tried to get his grin under control. “I’m serious.”

“So am I.” She said with another smirk and snicker.

Shelly then relented. “You’re fine, just let your shirt hang over it.”

Shelly then held out her hand for him. “Now come on, we gotta go and say goodbye.”

Hand-in-hand, they walked down the stairs, where they saw a wide open front door. Stepping through the door, they saw both their sisters standing outside, looking at an SUV that was now parked in the driveway. So Tommy and Shelly walked on out but stopped well before they reached their sisters. They both thought it was the right thing to do since it was their sister’s vacation, after all.

The SUV’s doors opened up and two passengers started to get out. On the driver’s side, was a man. A man that both Tommy and Shelly recognized. It was Emily’s dad. Tommy had met him only once at Emily’s graduation, but that was a very recent affair. Shelly had seen him a couple of times before that and also at her sister’s graduation.

The man looked to be in his early forties. He had a full head of dark hair that had just started showing signs of gray. He also seemed very fit for a person of his age with none of that beer belly that was so prevalent with men of his age.

With arms fully outstretched, the father immediately walked over to Emily where he gave her a big, long hug.

While the father was hugging Emily, Tommy had switched over to the second person who had emerged out of the car. This one Tommy had never seen before. She was a woman seemingly in her early thirties. She was a tall woman, with dark hair.

The woman placed herself a couple of feet behind the daughter and father. So Tommy used this opportunity to compare the woman to Emily’s dad. His eyes flicked back and forth between the man and woman and noted that the male was definitely much older than she was. He thought to himself. WOW, that’s his girlfriend?

His eyes switched back to study the woman closer and he reaffirmed to himself how good she looked. She must be about ten years younger than him, and she’s hot too. I wouldn’t even mind going out with her.

As described, the woman who had caught his attention was tall and thin, almost like a model. She had dark hair, but it was cut short in almost a pixie cut. Normally, Tommy didn’t like women with short hair, but on this one, it looked really good. She was also dressed impeccably in business-like attire. She had on a stylish navy blue women’s business suit. The outfit fit her to a T. The only thing she didn’t have going for her were her breasts. They were definitely on the small side. Still studying the woman intently, Tommy smirked to himself as he admitted. But then, I’m more of an ass man, not a breast man.

During the time Tommy was studying the stranger, Emily’s father had released Emily from his embrace, and he had moved over to give Stacy one too, if a much lighter one. After which, he started to introduce his date to his daughter and immediately after receiving her introduction the woman stepped directly up to Emily and gave her a very tight embrace.

Tommy smirked when he noticed the uncomfortable look appear on Emily’s face as she received her embrace. Emily’s look got even more uncomfortable when the woman followed up her embrace with two kisses, placing one on each one of Emily’s cheeks.

Tommy continued to study his sister, and couldn’t help but grin at Emily’s discombobulated state. He was enjoying this, for It was a rare occasion that he ever got to see his sister actually looking unassured and uncomfortable.

The woman then moved over to Stacy and gave Emily’s BFF the same sort of warm reception, hugs and kisses included. Stacy took the stranger’s intimate greeting with much better grace than his sister. Stacy had an amused smirk on her face, and from the look of that smirk, Tommy was sure she had noticed Emily’s flustered state as well.

Emily’s dad next went about introducing the rest of the family to his girlfriend. That’s when Tommy found out the woman’s name was Rachael. And Rachael gave each one of them the same sort of greeting (A hug and two kisses, one of each cheek.) as she had given Emily and Stacy. Tommy eagerly awaited his, and when it came, he had to be sure to lean his upper body forward to make sure his recently resurgent cock from being pressed against the woman.

Shelly’s discomfort with the woman was of another kind. She immediately noticed the mesmerized look on her boyfriend’s face. Her boyfriend’s eyes had become fixated on the tall woman and she did not like it one bit. So, the first thing she did, after getting her hug and obligatory kisses out of the way, was to reach out and grab Tommy’s hand. She squeezed that hand hard and jerked his body over toward hers. Ti was all in an attempt to show Tommy, as well as this woman, to whom he belonged.

Not that it did much good. Tommy’s eyes still constantly tracked that woman.

Shelly thought, Tommy, you’re going to get another spanking if you keep this up.

But not able to give him another spanking, Shelly did the next best thing. She pulled him roughly back to the house, saying to him, “Tommy, let’s get their bags.”

It was only when they walked back to the front door to retrieve the bags, that Tommy noticed Shelly’s tight grip and her sour expression. “Is anything wrong?”

“No, nothing’s wrong!” Shelly sharply replied back.

Tommy and Shelly got the bags, with Tommy’s father’s help and then went about putting the bags in the back of the large SUV. Once they were done, Shelly again grabbed Tommy’s hand and dragged his body close to her side, and she didn’t let go until it was time to give their parting hugs to their two sisters which went like this:

“I’ll miss you, Sis.”

“I’ll miss you, Bro. You treat Shelly good now.”

“I will. You text me. Okay?”

“Okay, I will, goodby Bro. Love you.”

“Love you too.”

“Goodbye, Stac. I wish I was going with you.”

“No you don’t, you wish you were going with Tommy.”

“Shelly snickered at the truth of her sister’s words. “I Love you.”

“Love you too. Goodbye.”

After that, Tommy, Shelly, Emily’s mom, and Tommy’s dad all watched the vacationers drive away down the driveway, waving at them until they were out of sight.

Shelly found she felt better now that that woman was out of Tommy’s sight. So she turned and formally greeted Tommy’s dad. “Hi. Mr. Bridges.”

Tommy’s father turned to the voice and noticed the young couple holding hands, and he replied with a friendly, “Hi Shelly. How have you been?”

Tommy breathed a sigh of relief as he thought. Good, he remembered her name.

“Oh, I’m doing good. Thanks for asking.”

“Well, it’s nice to see you again, but unfortunately I gotta go and fix the lawn mower.” The father then nodded his head playfully at his son, “Tommy here, keeps on breaking it.”

“I do not.” Tommy protested. “It keeps on breaking because it’s so old.”

Tommy turned toward Shelly and exclaimed. “My dad is too cheap to buy a new one.”

To which the Dad just snorted, and ended his visit with a nod toward Tommy’s girlfriend, “It’s good to see you again, Shelly.”

“Thanks, Mr. Bridges. Same to you.”

The pair watched Tommy’s dad head back toward the garage. Tommy then turned and grinned. “Come on Shelly, let’s go finish our game.”

That’s when they heard the stepmom speak, who still happened to be standing outside with them. The stepmom said, “Before you two do that, why don’t you two come with me to the kitchen and I’ll fix you both a piece of my cherry pie.”

Tommy silently groaned. The last thing he wanted to do was hang out with his stepmom. That wasn’t what he was interested in right now. But his hopes for getting back to his game were soon dashed when he heard his girlfriend’s reply. “Thank you, Mrs. Bridges, I’d love a piece of your pie.”

Shelly looked over to Tommy and then back at the stepmom. “But can you wait for us just a second? I left my phone in Tommy’s room, and I’m expecting a call.”

She then turned back toward Tommy and said. “Come on Tommy, you can come help me get it.”

Tommy wondered why Shelly needed her phone right now, and why she needed his help in getting it. Nevertheless, he said, “Sure.” and led her back to the stairs and to his room.

Once Shelly and Tommy had reentered the bedroom, Shelly softly shut the bedroom door behind her. She then turned to Tommy and asked “Tommy, who am I?”

“You’re Shelly.” Tommy replied back with uncertainty.

Shelly shook her head. “No, who am I to you?”

“My girlfriend.”

“Who are you to me?”

“Your boyfriend.”

“Is that all?”

“Ehh, your slave?”

“That’s right Tommy and don’t forget it.” Shelly replied angrily. “I should really give you a spanking, you know!”

“What did I do?!”

“Your tongue was practically hanging out the whole time that Rachael woman was there. --- And you were staring at her the whole time”

“I was naa...” Tommy started to reply but stopped in mid-sentence when he noticed Shelly just getting angrier. That’s when he realized then he was lying. What Shelly said was true. He had been staring pretty hard at Rachael. “I’m sorry, Shelly.”

There was a long pause as the two just stared at one another.

“I’m sorry. Okay!” Tommy pleaded.

Shelly finally broke her silence. “Okay. I accept your apology, but you still might get that spanking.”

That’s when Tommy noticed Shelly lifting her right foot and then taking a tennis shoe off that foot. Tommy stood there shocked as he looked at the shoe in her hand. All he could think about was. She’s going to spank me with her SHOE!

But, instead of that happening, Shelly just dropped the shoe to the ground. She then stood up on her other leg, lifted her left leg up, and her left shoe was removed and dropped to the floor.

What’s going on? Timmy thought?

Shelly then briefly turned her head and looked behind her at the closed door. Her hands went to the waist of her white Levi shorts. There she unclasped the button and pulled down the zipper.

Tommy just stood there, mouth wide open. He wanted to ask her what was happening but was afraid to say anything because it might stop her from doing whatever she was doing.

Shelly then pushed the shorts over her hips. They went down past her thighs, then past her knees, and dropped all the way to her ankles. Once again, standing on one leg at a time, Shelly finagled the shorts off both her feet. She was naked from the waist down but for her bikini panties and her two, white, ankle socks.

Shelly’s hands again went to her waist, and she pushed down the bikini panties. They also went down her legs, past her knees, and all the way to her ankles. She then stepped out of them, making herself completely nude from the waist down, but for those two, white, ankle socks. She bent down and picked up her Levi shorts in her left hand, and picked up her panties with her right. Her right hand then extended out in Tommy’s direction.

Tommy hadn’t noticed this though. His eyes were cast further down below to the beautiful female form being presented to him. He looked at that perfectly formed body. He started where the two measly, white, ankle socks were, then traveled up her two long legs, then to her naked thighs, until his eyes feasted on that triangle-shaped fuzz that lay at the juncture of her thighs.

When Tommy didn’t take her panties from her hand, Shelly scolded him, “Tommy! --- Hurry up!” She then stepped forward to completely block his line of sight with the cloth panties that she held in her hand and waved them in front of his face, saying “Take these before someone comes in.”

Concentration and view broken by the cotton material being waved in front of his eyes, Tommy jolted awake and exclaimed, “Oh!” The formally hypnotized teen then bashfully grinned and took the panties from the extended hand.

“Now put it away in your hiding place.” Shelly further decreed.

Tommy reluctantly turned away from his half-naked girlfriend but dutifully went over to his bed. He got to his knees and lifted the mattress pad up partway and was about to place them deep inside when he heard his girlfriend shout out, “No! --- Wait!”

Tommy looked back over his shoulder at his half-naked girlfriend (but for the two ankle socks) and that’s when he noticed the small grin on her face.

Shelly said, “Before you do.” She then gave him a slight nod and a bigger smile. “I want you to smell them for me.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.