Panty Accord - Smoldering Flames - Cover

Panty Accord - Smoldering Flames

Copyright© 2021 by OneDay

Chapter 11: Ms Pacman

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 11: Ms Pacman - Continues directly where the Panty Accord of 2010 left off. Summer vacation has started and Tommy's and Shelly's relationship continues to blossom. The young couple face a constant tug-of-war by their budding emotions, their peers, their parents, and their all consuming adolescent hormones. Warning both characters and plot line are established in the first book, so it's heavily advised you read that one first.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex  

Both Shelly and Stacy were sitting on the couch in the family room. They were watching the Jersey Shore show on MTV but were only half into it though because both were waiting for Emily to show up and take them over to her house. Both of the teens were anxious but for completely different reasons. For Stacy, this was the day she’d be starting her European vacation with Emily. For Shelly, it was another day she’d be able to spend with Tommy. Well, as much of the day as her mother would allow.

So naturally, the second the doorbell rang, the youngest one (Shelly) sprang up from the couch and quickly cried out, “I’ll get it.”

She sprinted over to the front door, hoping to see Emily on the other side. When she opened it, she was not disappointed. Not only did she see Emily, but standing right beside her was Tommy.

“Tommy!” Shelly shrieked out in surprise and with a large smile on her face. “What are you doing here?”

Tommy smiled back and announced, “I thought I’d come over and help Stacy with her bags.” He never took his eyes off Shelly. Each and every time he saw her, he couldn’t get over the fact of how pretty she was and how lucky he was. That was the real reason he had accompanied his stepsister.

Stacy, who was trailing right behind her sister, had heard Tommy’s magnanimous offer. “Aww, thank you, Tommy. That’s so nice.”

But Stacy was no fool. All she had to do was look over at the young couple to see the real reason he came over. She finally looked over to her best friend, who stood beside the young teenage male, and greeted her with “Hi Emily.”

Stacy then turned back around and yelled out, “Mom, we’re leaving now.”

They all heard the footsteps coming down the stairs and soon saw Shelly’s and Stacy’s mom make her descent. Even before the mother reached the last step, all four at the door heard a contemptuous, “What’s he doing here?”

When Shelly heard her mother’s remark, and the attitude in which it was presented, her hands automatically clenched into fists and she thought, God damn it Mom, can’t you lay off him!

Then there was Tommy, the target of the mother’s surly comment. He had planned to greet Shelly’s mom with a friendly hello and smile, but now all he wanted to do was flip her the bird, for Shelly’s sake, he kept his mouth shut and his middle finger unextended. Instead, he kept his eyes fixed on his girlfriend, reminding him why he had come in the first place.

The mother’s eldest daughter didn’t stay silent though. Instead, Stacy announced proudly, “Tommy’s here because he came by to help me with my bags.”

Stacy then paused, just so her tagline would be sure to get under her mother’s skin, then with an extra syrupy voice, she energetically tacked on, “Mom, isn’t he such a gentleman?”

When Shelly heard her sister’s proclamation, her lips curled up into a little grin, and her fists were able to unclench, a little. She silently thanked her sister. This being one of those rare times she appreciated her sister’s quick wit. Not that she didn’t disagree with Stacy. In Shelly’s eyes, Tommy was always a gentleman.

The mother, on the other hand, was not amused. Her eyes, still fixed on the boyfriend, replied back with a short, “Humph.” Then she looked over at her smart-aleck daughter, and her eyes conveyed that she wasn’t at all happy with her daughter’s cheeky commentary.

The brief show-down ended when the fifth person spoke out in a cheerful voice. “Hello, Mrs. Field. How are you today?”

The mother’s attention quickly drew off from her insolent daughter and over to that same daughter’s best friend. The mother immediately smiled at the young lady standing outside the doorway. A young woman who possessed many of the qualities she wished her eldest had. So the mother answered Emily with a very friendly, “Oh, hi Emily. I’m doing just fine. Are you all excited about your trip?”

When Shelly saw that her mother’s attention was now drawn over to Emily, she made her move. She quickly reached across the doorway and grasped Tommy’s hand. She then pulled him through the door, whispering “Come on, Tommy. Let’s go get the bags.”

The two scurried through the doorway and down the two steps to the family room. Shelly directed her boyfriend to Stacy’s suitcases sitting on the family room floor. She pulled over the larger suitcase and wheeled it toward Tommy. “Here, you take this one.”

She then went back to the second smaller suitcase, and also the carry-on. “I’ll get these two.”

Shelly took the lead again, back toward the front door, hoping to make a quick getaway while Emily kept her mother busy with her friendly banter.

Tommy took the hint and followed Shelly closely in her wake. He tried to keep his eyes from staying too much on Shelly’s ass in the tight shorts she wore and instead tried to concentrate on the path ahead.

The two young teens made it through the front door unmolested, and they quickly carried the suitcases over to the car. There, they put the two suitcases, and the one carry-on, into an already open trunk. They then closed the trunk and quickly hopped into the back seat. This was accomplished all before Stacy and Emily could even finish saying their final goodbyes.

Now, in the relative safety of the car, their hands automatically sought out the others. They turned toward one another and gave each other knowing smiles, then, in unison, they both turned their heads back over to the left and watched both their sisters give the mother their final parting goodbyes and hugs, which, in turn, caused the grip of the young couples’ hands to clench a little tighter.

It was at that point they heard Shelly’s Mom yell out, “Shelly, I expect you to come back right after Stacy leaves.”

Shelly rolled her eyes but shouted back with the perfunctory, “Yes, Mom.”

Soon the two older girls were in the car and Emily went about turning the car around and then directed the sedan back down the driveway.

Shelly still had her eyes fixed on her house, trying to determine if they were now a safe distance away. Once she had been satisfied that they had met this criteria, she slid her body right next to Tommy’s.

Tommy immediately leaned over and gave Shelly a quick kiss on the lips and greeted her once again. “Hi, Shelly.”

Shelly smiled at him and responded back with a “Hi, Tommy.” She then leaned over and supplied her own kiss back to her boyfriend. This next kiss was longer and more passionate.

After the second kiss was exchanged, it quickly led to another and then another, and before they were even aware, their arms had wrapped around the other and their mouths were plastered together. Each succeeding kiss was being applied with more and more gusto and accompanying passion. And soon all this action was accompanied by verbal moans and groans of pleasure.

Stacy, not failing to hear the commotion behind her, quickly turned her head to see what was going on. What she saw was the start of a raucous make-out session between the two young lovers.

As Stacy continued to spy on them, she quickly determined that the young couple’s amorous reunion was not going to let up. She let out a quick bark of a laugh and announced to the driver sitting beside her. “Emily, you should see these two go at it.”

Being more amused than shocked. Stacy watched as the two young bodies slowly teetered over so that they lay horizontally across the bench seat. Whether Tommy had pulled Shelly down, or Shelly had pushed him over, it was unclear to her.

This new make-out position forced Stacy to unclip her belt and turn herself completely around so she could keep her voyeur’s eye on the action below. She placed her hands and elbows on the gap between her seat and Emily’s, and with her chin resting on her fingers, she unabashedly peered down on the two bodies as the two teens went at it.

The young couple had progressed to open mouth kisses and Stacy knew they were both exchanging tongues. The two teens’ bodies started moving as well with their groins humping against each other, sliding over the other through all their clothes.

Stacy’s grin got wider as she yelled down. “God damn, Shelly! Save something for the wedding.”

Shelly had heard her sister’s snarky remark, but she ignored it. Nothing could break her good mood right now. This was the first time she and Tommy were able to make out since that fateful day back at Tommy’s house and she didn’t know when they’d get another chance. The only thing that mattered was that she was back in Tommy’s arms, and he was back in hers. That he was able to kiss her, and she was able to kiss him back. That was all she cared about.

But all too soon the car made its lefthand turn into a driveway, and then after a very brief interval, it took a short jog to the right before it stopped at the back of the house. It was at this point they heard Emily yell out, “Ok, guys, we’re here. Tommy, stop what you’re doing before the parents come out and see you.”

Reluctantly, the young teens untangled themselves, bodies, lips, tongues, arms, and legs, and they looked at each other with embarrassed smiles. Both were a little surprised at how quickly they got carried away, and also by how much, but both were delighted that it was, definitely, a mutual affair.

Shelly, now repositioned back into a sitting position, wiped away the saliva that was residing on her lips and cheeks with her sleeve. It was after this quick cleanup action, that she noticed her sister staring at her with that shitfaced grin of hers. She felt a little embarrassed, but it still wasn’t enough to dull the shine that she was feeling inside. After wiping her face, she brushed her hair back in place with her hand, looked over at her older sister, and asked, “How do I look?”

“Like you just had a romp in the hay.” was Stacy’s quick retort, but then the sister turned around and grabbed her purse, “Here.” She took out her brush and passed it over to her younger sister. “Use this.”

“Thanks.” Shelly replied back, taking the brush and using it to brush her hair back in place. Her sister was still staring at her, but even that couldn’t take the shine off her smile. “Thanks, Stac.” She said again as she handed back the brush.

She then turned toward her boyfriend, who, obviously, had also been watching her. Shelly blushed a little and grinned at him, then she said, “Come on Tommy, let’s go get the bags.”


“Hi Stacy ... Hi Shelly.” Emily’s mom greeted the two teen visitors who had followed Emily through the garage and were now in the kitchen.

“Are you all excited about your big trip, Stacy?”

“Yeah, Mrs. Bridges. I can’t wait.”

Tommy, wheeling Stacy’s large suitcase behind Stacy’s luscious bubble butt, interrupted the conversation by saying. “Hey, Sis! Should I put these over by yours?”

“Yeah, that would be great. Thanks.”

Tommy acknowledged her with an “Okay.” and then glanced over to his stepmom. He wasn’t sure to what extent the two mothers had talked or collaborated so he didn’t know how she would react to what he was about to say, but he figured. What the heck, it’s worth a try.

He then turned his head back to look at the path ahead of him and said in the most nonchalant voice he could muster. “Umm, Shelly and I are going to go up to my room. I’m going to show her the games I got on my computer.”

“That’s fine, Tommy, but leave your door open. --- Ok?” Was the stepmom’s response. Most of her attention was still on the two recent high school graduates.

“Yeah, sure.” Tommy replied as he breathed a sigh of relief. He then nodded to Shelly, “Come on, let’s go.” He hoped that they could make their getaway before his stepmom could change her mind.”

The young couple wheeled the two suitcases and one carry over to the front door entrance and left them beside Emily’s bags. Tommy then reached his hand out for Shelly who gladly took it and they quickly climbed up the stairs.

They soon walked through his bedroom door, still hand in hand, as requested, Tommy kept the door open. After that, they both looked in the room and began to think back about what had happened here the last time both were here. Simultaneously both hands tightened around the other, which caused them to turn toward one another to try to determine if the other was thinking the same thing. When their eyes met both pairs of eyes were reflecting little smirks on both their faces. They moved themselves closer, and their previously unattached hands reached out and latched on the other’s.

And that’s how they stood, hands in hands, lost in each other’s eyes when all of a sudden they heard Tommy’s stepmom laugh out loud from the first floor below, reacting to some spiel from Stacy, causing both Tommy and Shelly to turn toward the open door. And that was when they realized something. From Tommy’s room, with his door wide open, they could hear almost the complete conversation as it was occurring from down below, and, from the sound of it, it was obvious that his stepmom was still fully engaged with the two older teens. They again turned toward the other, both pairs of eyes brightened, reflecting two broad grins. The two teens immediately found themselves wrapped in each other’s arms. Lips again were crushed on the others, mouths opened and tongues started playing, all this was accompanied by soft, moaning undertones. They were replicating the exact same actions that they had performed in the car, but this time they were doing it standing upright.

As the face and tongue battle continued on, Tommy’s right hand got in on the act. His right hand moved up and started to squeeze Stacy’s breasts through both her polo shirt and bra.

Shelly’s hand, while at first satisfied to rub up and down Tommy’s back and ass, had moved to his front. There her hand found herself groping at the boy’s cock. She squeezed and rubbed his hardon as best she could through his khaki shorts.

They were still at it for a while when, all of a sudden they heard a loud shout from the floor below. “Hey, you two! You’d better get your clothes back on!”

The wisecrack had come from Stacy and it was quickly followed by a loud chortle from Tommy’s stepmother. The stepmother followed her chortle with, “Oh Stacy, you’re so funny.”

Shelly and Tommy immediately halted their makeout session and listened, with both ears. They soon heard some footsteps coming off the kitchen tiles and onto the hallway floor. Someone, most likely Tommy’s stepmother, was now moving in their direction.

With panic in his eyes, Tommy whispered, “Quick sit down over here.” Tommy placed a hand at Shelly’s back and almost pushed her over to his desk chair.

Tommy then pressed the computer’s power button and prayed it would boot up in time before his stepmom got up there. He saw the login prompt and draped both his arms over Shelly’s back and shoulders, and with his face right next to hers, he quickly typed in his password.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.