Panty Accord - Smoldering Flames - Cover

Panty Accord - Smoldering Flames

Copyright© 2021 by OneDay

Chapter 1: New Beginnings

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 1: New Beginnings - Continues directly where the Panty Accord of 2010 left off. Summer vacation has started and Tommy's and Shelly's relationship continues to blossom. The young couple face a constant tug-of-war by their budding emotions, their peers, their parents, and their all consuming adolescent hormones. Warning both characters and plot line are established in the first book, so it's heavily advised you read that one first.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex  

The euphoric fog had just begun to lift, just enough so that she was able to slowly come back to the reality of the here and now. Eyes now opened, and her vision cleared and focused on a plain, off-white ceiling above. Below, she felt a soft, warm mattress as it cushioned her body, all but the very end of it that is. This part of her anatomy, her lower buttocks, teetered over the edge of the mattress pad. It was accompanied by every one of her ten toes. Those small little digits dangled in the air with their adjoining heels made two small indentations into that same mattress and supported the rest of her legs. Those legs were folded up at the knees and were splayed apart in a lewd like V. And the most exquisite and wonderful part of all this was what was planted right there in the middle of this V like apex. It was a boy’s head.

Just seconds before, that boy had just sent her over the edge to that wonderful, exquisit, rapture of what they call an orgasm. And it wasn’t her first one either. It was actually her second, but this one was by far the best of the two. And better yet, that boy showed no sign of stopping. He was still hard at work, as he sought to provide her with her third. And this wasn’t just any boy either. This was the same young man that had kindled her interest the first moment she had laid her eyes on him. Shelly, lied there blissfully, stared up at that blank off-white ceiling and guided her thoughts back to that wonderful day. It was, after all, one of the highlights of her young life.

She was in her first period English class, sitting there quietly, more or less, waiting for Ms.Gephart to start the class. That’s when he arrived, a little late and a little nervous, like any kid would be who’d been transferred mid-year into a new school. Looking a bit lost (Adorably so, she had thought at the time.) he had walked up to Ms. Gephart and presented his class schedule to her. It was at this point Shelly made her quick teenage girl assessment. This boy is kinda cute! And her eyes concentrated on him as he showed Ms. Gephart his schedule and explained that he was a new student of hers. From her vantage point Shelly was able to take her time and access this new kid’s physical attributes. She checked out his brown hair, his broadening shoulders, and his arms. They showed a bit of muscle. And as he stood in front of her, presenting his schedule to the teacher, Shelly had casted her eyes further down. He was wearing jeans. And they weren’t those baggy, saggy type jeans. No, these jeans fit him fairly well. Her eyes shamelessly became fixated on those jeans, right below his waist, and she liked what she saw, very much so.

After the boy had presented his class schedule, Ms. Gephart had given him the traditional school welcome and introduced him to the rest of the class. It was then that she found out his name was Tommy. The English teacher then promptly assigned him an empty seat. Unfortunately Ms. Gephart couldn’t place him to either Shelly’s immediate left or right. Those seats were already taken. There was Kathy on her left and Jerry on her right. But instead, and to Shelly’s delight and good fortune, she placed him in the best possible empty seat. It was two seats in front of her and one over to her left. It just so happened to be right in line to where Ms Gephart normally gave her lectures. It was a perfect position to check the boy out, all completely unobserved.

And as the days progressed, it was from this sightline that she noticed, along with him being very, very, cute, he was intelligent as well. He was often the first to raise his hand (Along with herself, of course.) whenever Ms. Gehart would throw out one of her many questions to her students. So naturally her schoolgirl’s interest had inevitably metamorphosed into a schoolgirl’s longing. And this longing only intensified when she soon heard her sister talking about Emily’s new step brother.This new step brother’s name was Tommy, just like the new boy, and he just so happened to be in the same grade level as she was. So not only was this new boy in her first period English class, but he actually lived just down the street from her, in the same house as her sister’s best friend. It was later, with the help of Emily, and to her greater surprise, her own sister, that that boy had become her boyfriend. --- But, what is he now? She wondered.

She lifted her head curiously up off the mattress pad as she pondered that question. He noticed her movement and raised his own eyes. Their eyes became fixated on one another and even though she couldn’t actually see his mouth, being hidden by and pressed against her crotch as it was, she could tell he was smiling. She couldn’t resist and smiled right back at him. By this time his tongue had moved off her swollen and overly sensitive clit and it was back down on her lips and vagina. Shelly’s smile grew larger, as she felt a slithering tongue attempt to push itself inside her receptacle. He’s so good at this! She thought, as she felt her heart thump away and her lungs expanded to satisfy the need for more oxygen. He always knows what to do. And with that thought she dropped her head back down in order to better concentrate her attention on his latest endeavours. That big grin was now frozen on her face as she felt that tongue continue its probe deep inside her tunnel. She thought again on how Tommy always seemed so enthusiastic when he went about pleasing her. He reminded her of a little boy, trying to lick an ice cream cone before it melted away in the hot sun. A very cute little boy. She proclaimed happily, as she felt her heart thump away. Her head started to feel that gloriously fuzzy feeling and was soon followed by her libido as it started to awaken once again.

She continued to lie there serenely, as she let her boyfriend go about his business, and momentarily tried to ignore that tongue as it wormed and wiggled inside her, occasionally interrupted by a slurp as he licked up and swallowed her juices. She lied there and pondered. What was I thinking before? As she attempted to temporarily tamp down her wanton desires and tried to persuade her mind to get back to her previous train of thought. Oh yeah! --- What is he now? She asked herself once more. He is my boyfriend for sure! She ardently proclaimed before she let herself explore the question any further. But it seems he has now become much more than just my boyfriend today.

She thought back to earlier in the kitchen, when Emily had pulled her aside and gave her a bit more insight into Tommy’s psyche. How Emily told her he liked taking orders. ‘He likes it!’ Emily had whispered in her ear, and she added to that by saying, ‘He expects it!’ And then later, when Tommy and her were alone in his room, she bravely traveled down that path. She had complained to him about how messy his bedroom was (Actually, it was no messier than hers.) and she demanded that he clean it up. I was acting a bit bossy. Wasn’t I? She admitted to herself. Oh shut up, Shelly! You were acting like a prissy little bitch. She found herself grinning at the admission. But instead of Tommy getting mad, or put off, or angry, Tommy just said ‘Yes Shelly.’ and ‘Sorry Shelly.’ and went about cleaning up his room. Her face broke out in a smirk. And all it cost me was a pair of my panties. --- Used panties at that. She trumpeted gleefully. So not only is Tommy my boyfriend, but it looks like I have my own personal servant now? Someone that will do what I want, when I want, and wherever I want!

It was at this time, she felt the boy’s tongue wiggle out of her vagina. And to her surprise, instead of moving back up, to the semi-recovered clit, or somewhere else, the tongue traveled in the opposite direction. It went further down, and started to massage the short passage of her perineum. Her eyes went wide as she discovered a brand new erogenous zone. One that she hadn’t been aware of until then. That tongue of his kept on drifting lower and lower, reaching almost to her asshole. She felt her body tense up. Her legs unconsciously tried to push her butt up. Oh God, that feels so nasty! She realized. And I like it! Her heels continued to strain against the mattress almost as if she was trying to get that tongue to go a bit lower.Oh my god, Tommy! She exclaimed once more, eyes opened wide but seeing nothing of the ceiling above her. Her lungs took a sudden gasp of air in an attempt to reoxygenate her system. What a nasty little boy you are. She felt her body continue to respond to that stimulus. Her toes curled around the mattress, almost cramping up in the effort to shimmy her body forward, as it tried to maximize the pressure of that tongue. I wonder if I could order him to do it? ... Stick his tongue in there. --- Would he do that too? Imagining that tongue probing that other most private orifice only heightened her lustful desires. Do I dare? But before she could get up her nerve, his tongue had moved off and instead she felt his lips start to apply light kisses up her thighs moving up the juncture of leg and pelvis. He gave her these small kisses, up and down, this part of her body. Still gasping for breath, eyes now squeezed shut, she realized that brief southern excursion had truly reignited her sexual desires. And now these pattering of kisses, placed on her sensitive skin, was now adding to it as well. Shelly felt her legs relax again, as she prepared herself, once more, to be led to that nirvana that Tommy was alway so good at taking her. He’s so good at this! She proclaimed to herself once again.

It was at that point the small spattering of kisses changed to soft loving licks placed over the inner thigh, and she had to admit. Oh Tommy, that feels so nice! Fully recovered now, she casted aside any more reminiscing or analysing of their relationship, and instead, once more, sought out to satisfy her physical, sexual cravings. She felt the tongue move up past her thigh and up to her pelvis. There it continued to lick its way up, only brushing it’s edge against her outer lip. Up it went all the way to her mons, and to her disappointment if completely by-passed her clit. At the mons his tongue, more pointed now, traveled laterally across it, trailblazing through her pubic hair. So far, he had left her clitoris alone, but he was near that sensitive button. So near that she could feel his warm breath as it cascaded over the still damp clit. Slowly his tongue circled back down and on the other side it went, again completely bypassing it. She groaned in disappointment and frustration. But no! It now circled around and it spiraled in closer. She started to pant as she tried to picture what that tongue was doing and tried to anticipate where it would go next. She felt that tongue, wiggling slightly up and down as it parted her inner lips as it slowly moved up in the direction of her clit. And then it was there! Shelly blindly lashed out with her arm and she grabbed a hold of his hair. She shouted out, “Don’t you move, Tommy!” As she felt his tongue playfully bat her button around, as a kitten would do with a ball a yarn. “Ohhh, ohhh!” She cried out. “That’s it, Tommy. Keep it right there!” And again felt the need to bellow out. “Don’t you move it from that spot!!” For she knew of this boy’s propensity to bring her to the very edge and then teasingly back away before her desires would be fulfilled. “Don’t you dare move!” She yelled out again. “Keep that tongue right there!” Warning him forcefully. She felt her pelvis start to unconsciously twerk up as if her little clitoris was literaly trying to fuck his lips and tongue.

This time, whether due to her warnings, or most likely to that firm grip she had on his hair, her boyfriend didn’t move off, and he didn’t stop. That tongue continued to be applied to her love button. That tongue teased it. It circled around it. It batted it, back and forth. It sucked it. And it even nibbled at it. Shelly started to thrash her head back and forth as she felt his tongue meet her expectations and she was carried higher and higher on that stairway until finally she found herself at its very edge. She screamed out loud, gloriously out loud, as she felt her body, mind, and soul, being tossed off that cliff.

Shelly’s panting finally slowed down to just a managed heavy breathing. Her right hand released its hold on the boy’s scalp and her left hand’s fingers unclenched as well. Those fingers had let loose the bed sheets below that she only now realized they also had in another death like grip. She felt him kissing her lightly on her exposed, reddened clit. The same swollen clit that was now screaming at her about what a horrible, wonderful, abusive owner she was. Shelly lay there, completely exhausted, tilted her head to the side and angled it down toward the boy (She was still too weak to even think of raising it up.) She then desperately pleaded down to the boy still positioned between her two legs. “No more, Tommy.” She whispered out between her still heavy pants to that very same person on the ground kneeling before her and whose mouth, lips, and tongue had delightfully tortured her nether regions for the last hour and a half. “That’s enough ... I can’t take any more.” And the boy, mercifully, did as he was told, but not before the commitment of one final act of defiance. He lowered his lips and kissed her left labia, turned his head and kissed her right labia, and finally he centered that head and gave her one final kiss, a very light one. It was placed at her very core, on that currently exposed, tender, swollen, and reddened clit, but after that final rebellious act the boy obeyed and leaned his body back.

Shelly laid there, and waited for her body to begin to regain some of its strength back, and when she thought it had recovered enough, she managed to lift her head up off the mattress. It was from this position she was now able to see all of her boyfriend’s face, still being framed by her two bent knees. She noticed how his face glistened, obviously from her own juices and his saliva. Brain still woozy from all the repeated infusions of dopamine, she curiously looked around and noticed how her feet and legs were positioned, and tried to recall, When did I bring them up there? This was followed by. Did I do it, or did he do it? Not able to come up with any clear answer, and no longer really caring, she soon gave up, but then noticed something else. With her feet and knees positioned how they were, and with her skirt all scrunched up beyond her waist, she realized she was completely exposed to him. And he was now taking advantage of it too. She looked over to the boy and studied him. She could tell where his eyes were focused, and it wasn’t on her face. It was like he was intently studying every intricate detail and fold of that particular piece of anatomy of hers. He was so studiously into it, that he hadn’t even noticed how he, in turn, was being studied. Shelly felt her face flush in a fit of embarrassment from this lewd discovery, but she couldn’t deny she experienced some sort of thrill knowing her vagina, her sex, her pussy, was able to generate this sort of interest for her boyfriend.

She scrutinized him further and now noticed his black Pearl Jam shirt, and although out of view, due to her oblique angle and the blocking of the mattress pad, she knew he had on jeans below that. This contrasted sharply to her own wanton state of dress and she came to the embarrassing realization that while she was presenting a naked body, for his obvious pleasure, he was still fully clothed. She propped herself further up on her elbows and spotted the offending jeans. The spoiled little girl inside her whined. That’s not fair! She continued to look up and down at the boy. And it’s not right either! But then her child-like pout disappeared and her face transformed itself into an insightful leer. But I can fix it. Can’t I? Her smile got bigger. And that’s what I’m going to do. --- Right now!

She closed up her knees, for which her sore inner thigh muscles immediately said a thank you. Shelly then slid her heels off the bed, causing those same sore muscles to bounce heavily on the mattress pad. Using her arms and hands, as she still hadn’t ‘fully’ recovered, she pushed herself up into sitting position, leaned forward, and properly brushed her skirt back up and over her knees, and modestly covered her nether regions. It was only after she performed this last act that the boy’s hypnotic stare broke, and he raised his head to look up to her face. His former mesmerized look changed to a new one. It was replaced by a sheepish like grin as he realized that all this time, he might have been under her microscope as well.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.