Carol Salt - Cover

Carol Salt

by Harry Bolo

Copyright© 2023 by Harry Bolo

Erotica Sex Story: Carol was being used at a party by a few boys. On a signal I took over her mouth and taken home, when an agreement was made.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex   .

I was watching the lovely Carol Salt being used by two boys. She was in a facial contortion of sexual heaven. Carol was naked, a cock in her pussy and arse. They were going hammer and tongs trying to get their personal relief.

Carol opened her eyes and saw me, I went over after her finger invitation, she pulled down my shorts and undies and pulled my cock deep within her mouth.
Coming up for air Carol asked “Face fuck me now.” So I did. I face fucked her hard and she moaned in sexual relief. The two boys moved away after shooting their cum into her. I sat down and with her arse in the air, I continued face fucking her by holding the ears and hair. I tried to hold off as long as possible. Four other boys came up and fucked either her arse or pussy. I could not care less, I had my dream girl with her mouth over my cock. I came and man did I cum. She switched from face fucking to suction. I shot a massive load into her and the good girl sucked every drop deep down her throat.

She collapsed after cumming herself. She asked “Take me home please!” and fell asleep. I picked up Carol and with a house towel, I placed her in my car. Going back into the party I collected what I thought was her handbag and dress. I could not find her undies or bra.

At home, I ran a bath and placed the sleepy Carol within. I undressed and joined her, cleaning her body and hair whilst she slept. I cleaned myself, dried us both and carried her into my bedroom. I placed a towel between her legs, put some cream on her many love bites, pussy and anus areas. I had a free suckle of her nipples, she came and I let her sleep. I tidy my car and bathroom then joined her in bed falling asleep promptly.

Waking up at 7am I was being held by Carol, who was still sleeping. Her arms around my body, legs holding my legs and a hand on my cock. I untangled myself and used the bathroom. I dressed in shorts and t-shirt. It was going to be a hot day today of 40c. I placed a muscle shirt and a pair of shorts on my bedroom chair for Carol, for her to use when she wakes up.

I made some toast and coffee. About an hour later Carol comes out dressed in the clothes I did leave on the chair. Man she was a sexy beast. Around 170cm, 30C, 15, 24 measurements, A nice round face with short brown hair, very light blue eyes, petite nose and a heart shaped smiling mouth. As I said a beauty.
“Morning Erik, How is my white hair sex toy doing this morning?” asked Carol.
I smiled and looked at her sexy body in my clothes, I replied “Fine, you do look very sexy in my clothes. I could not find your undies or bra in the party clothes last night. I did pick up your pink dress and I think your handbag! They are in the bathroom.”

Carol asked “Talking about bathroom I better have a shower to get rid of last night party joy?”
Laughing softly I answered “Done, last night, When I brought you home I did bathe you and applied some cream to assist with your many love bites. Man you really do enjoy being a party girl.”
Carol smiled “Well some people love booze, some love drugs, some love being uptight. ME I just love being fucked, I love the feeling of having a male or 3 within my body. I don’t like drugs or booze so I go to the party for my spunk needs.” She had the biggest smiles on her face from her lovely light blue eyes down to he nipples showing through the shirt.

I smiled and replied “Good, I enjoyed our session last night, before we continue would you like some toast and coffee?”

Carol looked at me dreamy answering, “Yes please!”
I made some more toast and coffee, black no sugar, for us both.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.