The Head Hunters - Cover

The Head Hunters

by TheScribe

Copyright© 2021 by TheScribe

Erotica Sex Story: A wrestling manager gives a tag team an offer they cannot refuse.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Black Male   Hispanic Female   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Size   .

“This bout is a tag team match scheduled for one fall, and is for the tag team championship! Introducing first, the challengers, accompanied by DJ Rigo and Lorena, residing in Las Vegas, weighing in at a total combined weight of 490 pounds, Blake Hawkins and Tim Thomas, Black Thunder!”

The crowd (mostly women) cheered for the cocky, arrogant chippendale characters known as Black Thunder.

“Their opponents, at a total combined weight of 510 pounds, accompanied to the ring by Jason Maxwell, they are the current tag team champions, Steve Taylor and Paul Strong, the Head Hunters!”

“Ladies and gentlemen, allow us to reintroduce ourselves! I am Steve Taylor. That is my brother in arms, ‘The Machine’ Paul Strong, and outside the ring is the hardest working man in our business, Jason Maxwell. Together we are one. Together we are the tag team champions. And, if you think you’re taking these on our first defense ... I got two words for you...” I started.

“Suck it!” The crowd yelled, alluding to another great tag faction.

“Hell, no!” We both said at the same time.

“We are the bounty hunters of the tag team division! We are the Head Hunters! And ... you’re next.”

Before the show...

“SCW! SCW! SCW!”

I listened to the chants in the locker room and smiled. It was like music to me. I have been here at this promotion called Sin City Wrestling since its infancy.

“Yo, Stevie!” A voice called out. I looked back. It was Paul, my tag partner. He’s relatively new here. We knew each other since our school days, and I had to beg him to go to wrestling school. It eventually worked out though. He was with our opponents for the titles, Black Thunder. I met Blake and Tim back in wrestling school. They were inseparable. They both had football dreams that didn’t work out. They both wore matching warmups to the ring and were muscular yet agile for their size.

“What’s up, my dude?” I said.

“We’re on first,” Tim said.

“Oh. Curtain jerker. I see. Let’s make them remember.”

“Damn right,” Blake said.

“Oh yeah, what are you coming out to?”

“Atomic Dog. You already know!”

“Of course...” I said with a smile. “Where’s Lorena at?”

“She’s doing ... something. I don’t know.”

I met Lorena in Vegas at an adult strip show that she was a part of years ago. She’s a curvy, hot, talented Latina seductress with attitude. I didn’t really know she worked here until my first few days on the job here. I was looking for her around backstage, then I noticed a door ajar.

“Uhh, papi. Fuck me, papi ... fuck...” I peeped in and immediately our eyes locked as she was fondling herself. She sucked her fingers slowly.

“Oh my sweet Jesus...” I whispered as my erection got bigger. As her treasure got wetter, I got harder and hornier by the second. I had to walk away to get my mind off her and on the match. Paul caught me in the hallway coming back.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.