Lezzie Lust With Tracey - Cover

Lezzie Lust With Tracey

by AnnaTartyWife

Copyright© 2021 by AnnaTartyWife

True Sex Story: Me and my best friend Tracey enjoy fun together.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Lesbian   True Story   Slut Wife   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Public Sex   .

My best friend Tracey and I recently had some hot lesbian fun together.

I have been missing my usual male lovers during the pandemic, as has Tracey, who now regularly joins in with some of the group fun. We have had some sporadic fun when the rules have allowed, but I’ve also had two or three really sexy sessions with my best friend on her own. We have been fucking each other for some time now, usually as part of group fun with our older male admirers.

On this particular occasion however it was just Tracey and myself.

I had gone to her home earlier in the afternoon and we had enjoyed a few glasses of fizz sitting outside in the glorious sunshine. A rare occurrence in our part of the UK!

As the weather was so nice we both decided to get a bit of sunbathing in. I wore a two-piece green bikini set and Tracey was wearing a tiny blue and white polka dot bikini set. Her massive tits barely constrained in the tight fitting bikini top. While we sat outside in her garden we had both been getting hornier and hornier, applying suntan lotion to each other with increasing lingering hands and eventually deep snogging sessions. On one such occasion Tracey and I had locked mouths, our tongues exploring each other deeply as we felt each other’s tits up through the thin material of our bikinis.

We continued drinking and bathing and reminiscing about some of the great fucks that we had enjoyed with many men and groups. As we chatted we both were getting extremely turned on. My hand had slid inside my bikini bottoms and I was playing gently with my rock hard clit. Tracey had freed her massive tits from her top and was tweaking her nipples and alternatley sucking on her massive tit s in turn as we reminisced about taking big cocks and lots of hot, salty spunk.

“I’m so bloody horny babe, “ she said to me and as she looked across as I spread my legs wide, my slip-on mule style shoes dangling from my feet as I had begun to finger bang my pussy lying on her sun lounger in her back garden.

“Oh that’s it you dirty fucking dirty bitch, pound that wet pussy you dirty slut!” she encouraged me, smiling at me before once again lifting a breast up to her mouth and licking and sucking her rock hard nipples.

I stared intently at her, “Suck those big fucking tits babe, “ I said to her back. “I can’t wait to get my lips around those big beautys again.” We both continued playing for a few minutes before Tracey said,” I need to fuck with you Anna.” I laughed replying back, “Babe, the feeling is mutual, shall we go inside and have some fun?”

Her back garden is fairly secluded, with high fences around it on all sides, but the danger of us being seen was turning us both on immensely. “Come here first,” she said beckoning. “ Let me taste the juices off your fingers.”

I stood up from the sunlounger, just slipping my mule heels back on and clip clopped my way across the patio to her. Tracey stood up, not bothering to put her tits back in her bikini top, and we embraced fully once again sharing a deep long French kiss. As my tongue was rammed down my friend’s throat, my hand slipped automatically to her pussy and I slid my hand inside her bikini bottoms to feel her wetness.

“Oh you’re dripping!” I said as my tongue temporarily was relieved of its duty in her willing mouth. Tracey was gasping, “Oh babe I’m fucking soaking,” she smiled back. “ Watching you play with yourself always gets me turned on babe you know that.” By now Tracey had removed my bikini bottoms and was undoing the ties to my top. Soon I was standing completely naked except for my slip-on, mule style, high heels in my friend’s back garden. Like the slut I am, I instantly parted my legs to allow easier access to my wet, married cunny as she slowly began to use two fingers expertly sliding up and down my slit length and teasing my rock hard kit. I dipped my head down sucking on her right breast as I moaned encouragement for my friends to finger fuck me.

At this point we couldn’t have given a toss if anyone was watching from the neighbouring houses we were both completely lost in the moment.

Very quickly Tracey’s bikini bottoms joined mine in lying on the patio floor and we were both now completely naked save for our high heels. “I want to eat your cunt out,” my friend said to me, licking my ear, and sticking her tongue deep into it as she told me how she wanted to eat me out until I came.

I reciprocated by licking and kissing her neck and working my way up to her earlobe, sucking and chewing on it before plunging my tongue into her ear as well. Telling her how I was going to eat her fanny until she came and she squirted all over my face. We continued snogging and groping at each other for a few minutes before we positioned Tracy’s sunlounger completely flat so that she could lie on it and we could get a good position to lap, lick and nibble at each other’s wet pussies.

“My cunt is on fire!” I said as my friend’s tongue expertly circled around my clit and nibbled my wet pussy lips. I was urging her on now, “Oh yes babes use your fucking tongue on me,” I said momentarily removing my face from her wet gash. I have had my pussy licked countless times over the years. Tracey does not lick me out, she literally eats me out! Her face gets so close to me that her nose, lips and tongue are almost buried up my wet cunny as she probes and licks away on my clit and labia.

I was squirming and moving to try and grind myself against my friend’s face as I knew she was going to bring me to orgasm in this position. I was also now licking furiously at her fanny as we ate each other out to the point of reaching a crashing orgasm. Tracey started moaning and bucking underneath me as I continued to grind my fanny against her face. “Oh fuck yes, you’re going to make me fucking cum,” she said in between licks and slurps at my ever widening slit and fuckhole.

This continued for a couple of more minutes with us both really chowing down on each other’s glistening pussies. Both of us started climaxing simultaneously together all over each other’s faces, tongues and mouths. As Tracy’s tongue furiously lappeded away at my clit I started squirting, covering my friend’s face in my fanny better. “Yes! Oh yes, you fucking slut. Give me a facial with your cum you dirty bitch,” she announced in between her tongue lapping and probing my fanny deeply.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.