The Tutor - Cover

The Tutor

by Michelle Marie

Copyright© 2021 by Michelle Marie

Erotica Sex Story: Young Teen takes up private tutoring from a sultry older woman with a hidden agenda of her own

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Fiction   Oral Sex   Teacher/Student   .

Originally by PinkBlossom

Edited, Revised, and posted with permission by Michelle Marie

I had turned fourteen some months ago. The first year of my high school career had just started. It was not so different from last year, except for a couple things. The first difference is that we had different teachers for each subject instead of a single one for all. For math class, a subject I’d always hated, our teacher was Miss Porter. She was fresh out of school herself, and just 10 or 15 years our senior. Although she was not the worst teacher in school, she was strict and stern in her lessons. The fact that she always dressed in a conservative skirt and blouse, could not hide that she was quite pretty. She wore her red-blond hear in a stern looking bun. Nevertheless, all boys looked at her when she walked by. Some even whistled as she walked by. After a month or so, rumor was that one of the boys tried to hit on her in class and she got him suspended for a whole week. After that no one dared to whistle after her again!

The second thing that was different from the year before was that I got pneumonia in the first semester and was bedridden for three weeks. It showed in my grades and I had to work really hard to keep up. That is why one day Miss Porter called me and another student, Rachel, to her desk. She told us we’d definitely fail the next important test if we didn’t work harder. But she offered to tutor us in the weekend to prepare for the upcoming test. Although I had other plans for the weekend, I saw no polite way to decline and reluctantly accepted her offer. Rachel agreed to come over to Miss Porter’s house as well.

That Saturday I rang the bell at Miss Porter’s. When she answered the door I was stupefied by her appearance. Her hair hung loose over her shoulders and she wore black tight shorts with a red tank top that showed a lot of belly. Underneath she wore high leather boots. She looked totally different this way. Today I saw a sexy young woman, instead of the stern teacher I knew!

“Hello Miss Porter.” I managed to stammer, still a little stunned. “Come in. And, please. Here in private, call me Julie. Just don’t do it in class, where all the boys can hear it.” She smiled.

I had never seen her smile that way before. It was the most pleasant smile I had ever seen. It made her blue eyes twinkle and sort of lit her face. She directed me into a study with a large desk in it. The desk was littered with numerous books and papers. As I walked past her I could smell her perfume. It had a sweet and oriental scent. I liked it, but it was also something I had never noticed about her in class. Two chairs were standing next to the desk. We sat down and Julie bent down to take the math books from her bag. I couldn’t help to notice I could see a lot of her breasts in a tiny black see-through bra. I didn’t know what to think of it. It made me feel weird inside, because I shouldn’t have reacted like that. I was no “lesbo!” I liked boys didn’t I? Then again there wasn’t a single boy in my class I would fancy dating. Ever!

“Wait a minute...? There are only only two chairs in here Mrs ... I mean Julie? Is Rachel not coming?” I asked confused. “Oh. Did I forget to tell you? She called off sick. Seems it will just the two of us here for the entire day...” she replied but letting the last few words linger off her tongue giving me an unexpected nervous, but excited bubbly feeling.

We set to work. With Miss Porter - Julie at my side the math seemed easier somehow. More fun as well. From time to time she made remarks about everything that were really funny. About an hour later she decided it was time to take a break. She directed me to the living room and went to the kitchen herself to brew some tea. I set down in the couch, looking around. The living room was very tidy. A large fancy wooden entertainment nook with shelving along the adjacent walls which dominated the room. In the center stood a good sized tv with some books neatly arranged along the surrounding shelves. I looked over all shelves and read some of the book titles. I looked further and noticed a painting hanging next to the the main bookshelf. I couldn’t believe what I saw. It was an artistic photograph of two beautiful women embracing in a beautiful green field. Both were very pretty, with one being an innocent girl next-door type with natural beauty and long blonde hair. The second girl was slightly taller, with cute freckles and fiery auburn hair. They were both naked and were clearly enjoying the moment. I stood fixated on the exhibit and couldn’t believe how young and innocent both girls looked. They were kissing with both of their tongues touching and one could clearly see the moisture on their lips and no doubt between their smooth little pussies. I am sure my mouth fell open when I looked down. The redhead had her legs slightly parted, with the blonde hand resting in between her folds. As I took a step closer I could easily see two fingers inside. I had never seen something like that. It made me feel strange in my belly, maybe even aroused. I didn’t know what I thought about it, but from that moment on there was a tingly feeling that excited me.

“That is a very nice blouse. What material is it made of? Silk?” Juile asked me as she entered the room breaking me from my trance.

As she talked, she bent over and reached out and grabbed the rim of the blouse. Again she showed a lot of skin underneath her top. Her thumb toughed the skin beneath my blouse. I am sure my face immediately began to glow red hot as the hair of the girl in the portrait.

“Thank you” I stuttered... “You look sexy ... I main hot ... er ... good in these clothes I mean ... other than usual...”

The words just slipped out of my mouth. Had I really said that? I could hit myself on the head. How could I be so stupid? I wasn’t a lesbo, was I? But Julie just smiled again, looking really cute and and for the first time a warmth washed over me and she was making me wet...

“Thank you’ she whispered...” as she leaned towards me and kissed me on my cheek, light as a feather. I turned to look her in the eyes, and she jerked away from me covering her mouth with her hand. Embarrassed as if she got caught with her hand in the cookie jar, she looked at her feet.

“I am so sorry!” she muttered between her fingers. “I shouldn’t have done that ... That was not...”

I didn’t know what to do, but on instinct I gently placed my hand on her hand squeezing it gently and gave her the same warm, loving smile, as she gave me just moments before. Again, that warm tingly feeling over came me, along with a growing wetness as my arousal now became obvious to me. Time stood sill as she looked up to meet my gaze and our lips meeting in a gentle and soft kiss. Slowly at first as we both just savored the moment and then I moved to sit down on her lap.

Then I could see a light going on as she realized the magnitude of the moment and before she could speak, I decided to speak up. “Hushhh...” I looked her right in her eyes. They were beautiful. They were light blue almost gray with tiny brown and gray speckles in it.

“Please. Kiss me again...” I moved my mouth in her direction. She lowered her hand and moved towards me. A second later she kissed me. On my lips this time. A bit panting I extended my tongue. I found her tongue waiting for mine. Our tongues entwined. I felt my tummy to start fluttering. Her lips were so soft and wet. She made small encouraging grunts and I quickly found I was breathing hard as well.

She moved to grab my hand and brought it to her chest. I started to explore and caress the the smooth material of her low cut blouse, and over top of her breasts that were much fuller and defined than my budding mounds, with my hands. I could feel her nipples stiffening though both the material of her blouse and her thin lace bra. Julie started to open up the buttons of my blouse one by one. I could feel her hand slide slowly under my blouse and under my thin bralette, also stiffening my nipples. I shrugged off my blouse as she reached behind me and unclasped my bralette, causing it to fall to the floor. Nervously I pulled Julies tank top over her head and I removed her bra. Her breasts were tiny, yet round and firm. They were not that much larger than mine. I laid my hand on them and started to stroke her small erect nipples. They were bright pink, compared to the pale color of her tits. She smiled and pushed me backwards, so I lay flat with my back on the couch. She bent over me and started kissing and nibbling on my little titties. She licked around my aroused nipples, blew on them until they felt ice-cold. Then she took on them in her mouth to suck them warm again. Just when I thought it couldn’t become better, she reached down and opened the button and zipper of my jeans. I lifted my ass to allow her to remove my jeans. I wanted her to make love to me. Then I laid back again and closed my eyes. I was so aroused I could feel the excitement rush though my veins. Her hand and fingers found their way between my thighs massaged me overtop of my thin cotton panties. I was wearing a red bikini cut pair that in my eyes, made me feel grown up and sexy. I could feel my wetness seeping through my panties causing them to become sticky and cling to my lips and into my slit. In perfect choreography with her tongue on my breasts. I moaned when her fingers found my clit and within seconds I exploded. The orgasm was so powerful I would have fallen from the couch if hadn’t Julie held me. She continued stroking my clit until I stopped climaxing. She removed her hand and stood.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.