Double Doggy Delight - Cover

Double Doggy Delight

by AnnaTartyWife

Copyright© 2021 by AnnaTartyWife

True Sex Story: My first doggy threesome experience

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including True Story   Zoophilia   Slut Wife   Bestiality   .

I recently had some fun with two lovely dogs for the first time.

The pandemic has been a real pain in the backside and has really put paid to some of my fun times with my older and younger lovers, but everything comes with a bonus. I have already told you how during this time I have become a wanton, willing, K9 slutwife.

I have been fucking our pet dog Bruno for the past year, and during the times when our son and daughter have been back at university he’s been banging me very regularly. Myself and my husband Mike have enjoyed threesomes with him on several occasions and Mike has caught me being fucked mercilessly on a couple of times by him as well. On coming in from work to find me on all fours with our pet mounted on me pounding my wet cunny.

We received a nice message from a guy who lives on the west coast of Scotland who was intrigued by my descent into allowing myself to be used by our pet.

In correspondence he admitted that his late wife had and enjoyed many a good time with their pet Alsatian. Sadly she had passed away last year, from a non-covid related illness he told me, and since then their pet dog had been very horny and it clearly missed the fairly regular sessions he would have with both the man’s wife and him as a couple.

We chatted via email for quite some time. Getting to know each other a little bit better and him exchanging a few pics with Mike and myself. On being screwed hard by Mike one night, he told me the guy had emailed him personally and asked whether he thought I would be up for some fun with his pet Alsatian Alfie.

I was being eaten out at the time by my husband and was very turned on and in my heightened sexual state I panted that I would love to be fucked by another dog and if possible take on a whole pack! I was used ferociously that night, with my hubby emptying his balls all over my tits as he told me that he was going to turn me into a real filthy dog slut. In the cold light of day I was starting to get a little bit nervous about the possibility of meeting a stranger, partially obviously because of the ongoing pandemic, but secondly because the thought of taking a strange dog was a little bit scary. It had taken me literally weeks if not months to build up the courage to go further with our dog, and took some time for Bruno to learn the art of how to enter me correctly in different positions. The guy spoke to Mike again via email saying that his dog was well trained and that he had been fucking his wife for a number of years and he was expert at entering a woman in various positions and was a long stayer, the guy adding, “He cums fucking bucket loads as well mate”. Shamefully I have to admit I was definitely turned on by the thought of potentially taking on two dogs at once, and so we arranged for a social meet first of all with the chap to see whether we would get along and whether the two dogs will get along as well.

We agreed to meet halfway between our home areas and during one of the brief episodes of being allowed to travel outside our own area we found ourselves packing Bruno into the car and heading off to meet this guy for a nice walk and talk. I was very nervous while driving there but I decided to try and dress in something a little bit sexy without being too revealing as it might look a little bit odd to any passers-by in the park area where we would be going to meet for the walk. It was a sunny day so I had opted for a very short denim skirt and crop top. As we were walking I wore trainers rather than my usual high heels.

As usual Bruno was jumping and leaping about like a mad thing and to be honest when he sees me in a short skirt now it’s all I can do from keeping the randy sod from shagging me senseless in front of anyone who is present. I have found myself having to dress very conservatively around the house when Ryan and Chloe are home or we have guests!

Anyway we arrived at the agreed destination and found the guy Greg, a man in his late sixties already out his car with his dog Alfie chasing a ball that Greg was throwing backwards and forwards for him. Bruno was on a leash as we weren’t quite sure how he would react to another dog being around as he is a bit of a boisterous character at the best of times. Greg said hello and that my pictures hadn’t done me justice, flattering me greatly as he told me I looked stunning. Mike was laughing, saying,” Her head is big enough mate, don’t give her any further ideas on how appealing she is.”

Soon the ice was broken and we were chatting away just about normal things like we had known each other for quite some time. Bruno was being very well behaved and whilst he was showing an interest in Alfie there was no barking or snarling or anything of that sort going on which we took as a very good sign. We all went for a lovely walk during which time I let Bruno off his lead when safe to do so and far enough away from anyone else. He gambled around chasing balls and together Alfie and him were getting on absolutely brilliantly with them both being lovely pet dogs. During the walk Greg asked me how I had gotten into the fun with Bruno and Mike and recounted how we had gradually coaxed Bruno into our sessions, and how he had originally just started off watching us having sex, or nosing around before eventually licking me and then of course me sucking him off to the situatuion now with me being almost daily getting “Done hard,” by our pet as Mike put it.

Mike and Greg were getting on famously as I was pampering and fussing over both the dogs. Bruno was being his usual playful self and kept trying to shove his head up my skirt, Greg noticing and laughing saying, “Who is a clever dog then,” adding, “He clearly knows what he likes and wants eh Anna love? If I was a dog I think I’d be up that skirt in a flash as well!” he chuckled.

When Bruno was chasing a ball Alfie began showing me some interest as well, again nudging in to me and at one point shoving his snout up my skirt until his nose touched my panties. I have to admit I was getting quite wet at the thought of what was probably going to happen with these two gorgeous beasts. On seeing what was happening Greg and Mike were laughing saying it looked like I had another admirer to which I replied, “ Yes I admit he certainly does, seem a very friendly chap as well.”

Our chat had started to have some sexual overtones as Greg asked me whether I was looking forward to the possible fun we could have.

“I am, “ I admitted, saying I was getting damp already at the thought of it. He laughed saying it was a pity his wife Denise was no longer with us as she would have loved joining me saying, “It’s a pity I couldn’t just watch both dogs fuck you here and now Anna, you are so sexy and pretty.”

Mike laughed saying that may look a little bit funny to anyone who was going to be passing by even though we were in a secluded area. The walk lasted for over an hour and it was clear that the two dogs got along fine and that Greg was a nice genuine chap and not some nutter.

On chatting further with Tam he told us that he and Denise had enjoyed some swinging fun with a very good friend of his and his wife for many years. Mike asked if the other couple knew about the canine fun to which he said. “Yes mate, yes the guy Dennis does but his wife Audrey doesn’t. Dennis and myself fucked Denise many times with Alfie joining in as well.” He asked us about our sex life and Mike told him that he liked me to have regular partners and that he encouraged me to have sex with as many men and women as I wanted.

I heard the conversation on approaching them, surrounded by both dogs bouncing along. “I suppose he’s telling you how much of a slut his wife is?” I laughed. “Well he didn’t put it quite like that Anna, but he did tell me you enjoyed fun with other guys and women.” “Well I think I’m about to have another experience as well aren’t I,” I said laughing back. “I think I’m about to have my first doggy threesome.”

Greg was delighted with my response saying that he couldn’t wait for us to arrange something and that he was getting turned on already at the thought of it. I told him I was feeling the same and as we walked to our car I let him feel my bum a little bit discretely as we walked along. We said our goodbyes saying that we would be in touch arranging a playdate for Bruno with Alfie and of course myself. Greg asked Mike if he was going to be coming too, to which he said,” No mate. She will probably come along herself and I will hear all about the good fucking she takes later, or you guys can phone me whilst she’s taking a good pounding!” I could sense Tam being excited by this and on seeing his trousers it was evident he was, as he was sporting quite a hard-on. “It looks like you’re packing some meat as well,” I nodded at his tenting trousers. “Oh sorry about that darling,” he said. “Just that all this talk has got me quite turned on as you can tell.” “Don’t worry sweety,” I said laughing back. “You should see the state of my knickers, they are literally being eaten alive by my wet cunt at the moment.” I clambered into our car making sure I gave the men a good view of my legs right up to my panties so that they could see how wet I was. I had given Alfie a little pat and rub telling him,” I will see you soon darling, and the next time I see you I won’t be dressed like this.”

On the way back home I was like a bitch on heat and couldn’t help but finger fucking myself in the car. Bringing myself off to a crashing orgasm. Delighted to be telling my husband how much I was looking forward to being spit-roasted by the two dogs and acting absolutely slutty in front of the lovely old Greg.

The time dragged on until we were able to find a suitable time and date for me to travel through to our new friends. It coincided with both our kids being at home, which meant that Mike and I struggled to have any quality alone time to have some sexy fun. In hindsight this actually built up the tension nicely and I was absolutley gagging for a good fuck session by the time our playdate was arranged. Bruno was on heat as well and obviously he had not been able to empty his balls up his willing mother for some time as well. The day arrived for me to travel through and I pampered myself as usual in the morning taking a nice hot bath, shaving my pussy completely smooth and doing my hair and make-up perfectly for my old admirer and his pet. Mike had got the kids out the way taking them both out for a meal after a long hike. It was one of those times during our lockdown experience when once again things had been opened up ever so slightly, in this what feels like a hokey cokey world of ours at the minute.

I wore a fairly short black skirt, white blouse with a couple of the top buttons undone. A black matching bra and panty set with lace see-through parts at the front of my knickers and bra. I wore no stockings or tights for travelling but had packed a little bag as I intended to ‘slut up’ fully for my two hound lovers. Bruno was bundled into the car and as usual he was very excited to be going on a journey but also by seeing me dressed in what he knew was becoming his signal for fun with me.

“Now you will just have to wait a little bit longer darling,” I said to him as he got in the back. “Mummy is going to show you a good time along with your new best friend.” On driving across to Tams my hand often slipped down inside my knickers giving my smooth, bald, wet fanny a little rub to keep myself on edge for the fucking I was about to be taken. I arrived at Gregs just after midday. I parked in his driveway to a lovely semi-detached home in a very nice estate in a small village on the West of Scotland. He was delighted to see me as soon as I got out of the car he eagerly greeted me at the front door. Alfie was soon bounding out to me and Bruno, his tail wagging excitedly. “I hope your journey was ok?” he asked me politely as I made my way to him. “It was made all the better by me having a little play with myself, “ I laughed back at him. “I’m so turned on, it’s incredible.” “And so you should be,” Greg smiled back at me.” I’m sure you’re about to receive a wonderful experience and something new.”

Once inside the door things moved very swiftly. Greg drew his living room curtains and pulled the blinds down so no one could see in his lovely bay window. At the back of his home was its patio and he also pulled the vertical blinds to cover the glass. “Just in case anyone is peeking from our neighbours behind us,” he said.

He complimented me on my outfit and once again told me that he thought I was stunning. The two dogs were busy playing with toys Greg had left out around the room for them. I thanked him again for the compliment telling him that I couldn’t wait for the fun to start. I asked him if there was somewhere I could change and he seemed surprised.

“I assumed you already had your sexy outfit on,” he laughed at me. “Why thank you very much, but I’m going to be wearing a whole lot less and a few minutes,” I chuckled. He quickly showed me to the door which led to the upstairs, his hand wandering on my bum as he did so. “Oooh, that’s nice,” I said back to him. “Go on, have yourself a good feel if you want sweetheart.” He took no telling and was soon fondling my arse through the short skirt and very quickly became brave enough to pop his hand up my skirt and feel my ass and pussy through my panties. “Oh you feel a little bit damp already,” he said to me. “I’m fucking soaking wet Greg,” I said to him.” I can’t wait to sample all this cock I’m about to enjoy.”

Before I went upstairs I told him he could have a good feel of me if he wanted and he took no further telling. His old hands were soon inside my knickers with me leant against the porch wall, my legs spread wide as his hand explored my clitty and swollen, wet and wide pussy lips. “Wow. This feels like one gorgeous wet pussy,” he said to me.

I was very turned on now as I said to him, “And that looks like a gorgeous hard fucking cock that you have in your pants sweetheart. I hope I’m going to be getting a bit of that later on as well.”

He smiled back saying, “Oh I had no idea that I will be joining in the fun as well.” I replied, “Well I hope you are and if you feel comfortable you’re more than welcome to. I’m here for your pleasure and for our two lovely pets’ pleasure today babes.”

As he fingered me we kissed for the first time. Gently at first before I told him,” if you want you can tongue my mouth hard because I love it.” Again he took no second telling and his old, expert tongue was soon in my throat as he fingered me out, me with my legs spread wide like an utter slut leaning against his banister.

“Oh boy, right, let me get upstairs and get my gear on sweetheart,” I said to him as we broke off from our snog. “Why don’t you get yourself ready down here with the boys and I’ll be down in a second.”

Once upstairs I quickly changed into the stockings and heels I had brought for the session. I had opted for a pair of seamed white nylons and a pair of black spiked, strappy high heels. I didn’t bother with the bra and panties and felt deliciously wicked walking down this old man’s flight of stairs. I had met him only four weeks earlier, and now stood in his marital bedroom and home dressed in only stockings and heels in the middle of the day.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.