The Debunker - Cover

The Debunker

by Alan C. Zumwalt

Copyright© 2023 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Mind Control Sex Story: A podcaster tries to debunk the urban legend that is Mike Wilson.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Magic   MaleDom   Oral Sex   .

I know you are all wondering what happened with my train wreck of a live stream that took place yesterday, and has since been taken down. Many people have criticized my irrational and erratic behavior during the interview. All I can say is, you had to be there and experience what I did in person to understand. Hopefully this written account here will help you understand.

My podcast, “Evelyn Starr’s Urban Legends”, strives to debunk urban legends that circle the internet. The latest one that has caught fire was one of a man that some people has dubbed as “The World’s Greatest Lover.” He lives in Pueblo, Colorado, and it is said that he can make any woman fall in love with him within an hour. This story sounded like the kind that was right up my alley.

It turns out that his name is Mike Wilson. It took some effort to find him, seeing how common a name he has. When I did reach him, he readily agreed to the interview, and we set up the time and place. We would meet outside of his house and have the meeting in a gazebo that was situated there.

As I started preparations for our podcast, I quickly realized that I really didn’t have an hour’s worth of material to use. I called him back and proposed that we hang out for a half hour, before we actually got started. We wouldn’t talk or anything. My cameraman, Rick, would film us the whole time, to document that I indeed spent a full hour with him.

Mike readily agreed to this, which was a relief. Many of the people I debunked were real jerks or Prima donnas.

When we, both me and Rick, arrived, I pulled in through a metal gate and up a drive about a quarter mile long. The grounds were grassy, between both pine and leafy trees. We pulled up to a circular drive, that had several cars parked on it. We pulled up close to the house’s main entrance, and got out.

The house was a massive building, most of which was built into the side of a large hill. There was also a large metal building that looked brand new. I had initially thought it was a warehouse, but then I noticed there were many windows on the side.

As we got out of the rental car, the front door opened, and out strode Mr. Wilson. For all of you who didn’t see the podcast before it was taken down, Mike is tall and fit, with straight brown hair. What struck me was how young he was. He was just a teenager. How could someone that young be such a ladies’ man?

He stepped toward me with his hand extended. “Welcome to...”

Shaking his hand, I cut him off. “I have a bunch of questions, but I intend to save them for the live stream. I’d prefer to just spend our half hour, before the broadcast starts, in silence.”

He nodded, “Of course. You have spent quite a while driving from Denver. We could walk around, stretching our legs. I won’t say a word.”

“That sounds nice.”

Mike, Rick, and I walked the grounds together, with Rick documenting it all on his cellphone. We wanted proof that I did, in fact, spend an hour with the World’s Greatest Lover, and did not fall in love with him.

The area around the house was huge, all neatly trimmed lawn, broken up with a wide variety of trees. Some of them were conifer, while others were deciduous. I’m glad I wasn’t in charge of lawn maintenance.

Mr. Wilson, true to his word, did not say a word. He just walked beside me, smiling contentedly.

After twenty minutes, Rick signaled that we needed to get back and get ready for our interview. I had gotten turned around, and it turned out that our host had been leading us in a meandering circle. We were not far from where we started as we all walked to my rental car.

The gazebo, where we were to talk, was just a stone’s throw from the front door. If I had been less distracted I would have seen it when I arrived.

Going to the car, I retrieved my mirror and makeup case, and made sure I was looking good for the show. Rick got out his laptop and his high-end camera that he attaches to the laptop via wifi.

My cameraman booted up his computer, set up his hotspot, and made sure our connection to the internet was good.

The three of us walked to the white shelter, where a composed young lady with blonde hair was waiting for us.

Mike gestured to her, “This is Connie. She is my lieutenant. She will be watching the proceedings, but won’t be participating.”

“Is she your bodyguard?” I asked.

“Not really. She just worries about me, and said I should have someone ‘On your side,’ her words, with me.”

“I see.”

“Two minutes,” said Rick.

We sat down on a white wooden bench, and I prepared to start the interview.

I put on an earbud, so I could hear Rick’s instructions, with a microphone attached. I clipped a small mic onto the collar of Mike’s light blue polo shirt.

I could not hear the intro music, but Rick gave me the countdown.

“Welcome to “Evelyn Starr’s Urban Legends”, where we take the latest wild stories on the web and shine the light of truth on them. I am Evelyn Starr, your host.”

Rick pulled back so he could see Mike next to me.

“I am with Mike Wilson, the self-proclaimed ‘World’s Greatest Lover’...”

The teen interrupted me. “I never proclaimed that. Other people have, but not me.”

Not missing a beat, I segued to him. “So, Mr. Wilson, you look awful young. How old are you.”

He blushed. “Sixteen.”

“And what is it about you that makes you irresistible to women?”

Mike brushed a stray strand of hair out of his face, and shifted uncomfortably on the bench. “I was born this way. I didn’t know anything until I reached puberty, then women started to fall over themselves to be with me.”

“I don’t see any hordes of girls. Just one; your ‘lieutenant.’”

Rick briefly panned over to the sidekick.

“Most of my girls are working. The few that are here have been instructed to not disturb us.”

I looked at him skeptically. “I have been here over a half hour, I have not felt the slightest desire to jump your bones.”

“Give it time.” He said it with such confidence and certainty, I felt my first flash of fear that he may be the real deal. But I dismissed that notion.

Pausing for a few seconds, I decided to take a different tact. “You know, before I came here, I thought I knew who I was going to meet. Some ‘roided up middle-aged man with some bimbos on his arm, which he paid handsomely to be his eye candy.

“But, I was mistaken. You seem like a genuinely nice guy. Not too ugly, not too cute. Kind of an average teenage kid.”

“I’d like to think so.”

About this time, a thought jumped into my mind. He must be great in bed. I wonder what he looks like naked. I dismissed this thought, and continued.

“This is quite an estate. How did an average young man like you come to own such a large property?”

He blushed slightly. “It was an inheritance.”

“So, your parents are dead?”

“My father is.”

Just then a mental image leapt into my mind of Mike, naked, sporting an impossibly large erection. Then I saw him fucking me from behind. Instantly, my pussy got wet.

Trying to ignore my thoughts, and my pussy, I continued. “So, with being such a chick magnet, you must be unusual physically.”

His blush deepened. “No, I have all the same body parts as everyone else.”

In my mind I saw Mike dominating me, tying me down, making me beg to be fucked by him. This was unusual. In the bedroom, I liked to be in charge. My cheeks flushed slightly.

“What I am trying to say is, are you well endowed?”

He smiled slyly. “Would you like to see?”

I nodded eagerly.

Standing up, he took my hand. “Let me show you around the inside of my house.”

“Including your bedroom?” I asked shyly. Suddenly, I felt like a schoolgirl talking to her longtime crush for the first time.

He nodded.

Walking hand-in-hand, we headed for the front door. I noticed that Connie was entering ahead of us.

I felt giddy. It was all I could do not to giggle.

The double front doors opened into a massive white room, larger than a basketball court. Around the perimeter was a balcony, with doors overlooking the room. Stairs on each side led up to the balcony.

On each side of the entrance was a door that, it turned out, led to a large changing room. On each door was a sign that said, “All Women Must be Naked Past This Point.” Connie was standing by one of the doors.

Mike seemed to be embarrassed. “We are waving this rule for you, of course.”

Suddenly, I wanted to be naked. I wanted to him to see my body, and how much I wanted him. But how could I justify this, when he just gave me a pass?

“No, I want to do this. I want to have the full Mike Wilson experience.”

I went into the room with Connie. Inside, she whispered, “We are supposed to undress each other.” I wasn’t sure if my mic picked it up. Evidently, it did.

Rick whispered in my ear, asking if I wanted to end the transmission. But I just ignored him.

Connie, under her conservative dress, was wearing no underwear. That made it easy to undress her. She had a body that would have been perfect for a swimsuit model or porn actress. I suddenly wanted to grope her large firm breasts, but showed my last shred of restraint.

When she took off my clothes, it took longer, with my bra, panties, and hose. I felt somewhat inferior, with my average body, compared to her stacked frame.

She seemed to know what I was thinking. “You look very nice,” she whispered, then kissed me.

I should have been shocked, but I wasn’t. I opened my mouth, letting her tongue dart inside.

I wanted to go further, but she pulled back. “Mike is waiting for us,” she said in a normal voice.

I nodded and walked out to show my body to the most desirable man I’d ever met.

I should have been shy and covered myself, but I wanted him to see how hot I was for him. I was nervous that he might reject me, seeing how he had bombshells like Connie.

I didn’t even notice Rick and his camera. But he had the sense to shoot me from the waist up, keeping our shoot R-rated.

Striking my best sexy pose, I cupped my B-cup breasts. “Do you like what you see?” I asked coyly.

“You look very nice.”

“Very nice?” I was hoping he would have said “Sexy”, “Gorgeous”, or at least “Lovely.” I vowed then that I would be my most sexy, wanton self I could be. I wanted to hear superlatives from the love of my life.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.