5 September 2009 - Cover

5 September 2009

Copyright© 2021 by Mustang

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - On this day, while Brad is attending the Ottawa Senators' Rookie Camp in Kitchener, Abby is taken advantage of by an unscrupulous photographer.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Coercion   NonConsensual   Rape   Fiction   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex  

Scott returned from upstairs, offering everyone a bottle of water. Abby practically downed hers in one gulp. She saw the four talking and glancing at her; their cocks remained mostly hard. Under different circumstances, she would have welcomed them into her pussy, ass, and mouth.

“What’s next for our little married slut?” Josh asked, stroking his cock for her.

“Let’s have her do a part from one of Little Caprice’s movies,” Tim suggested. “She looks directly into the camera as she sucks on our cocks. Once hard Josh is sitting, Abby comes over, kisses him, then faces the camera and settles on his cock, taking it into her ass. She fingers her pussy, to show that his cock is indeed up her ass. Then she kisses Kenny, and he’ll fuck her in her cunt. She kisses Scott and me, then alternately gives us a blow job. It’s her choice if she swallows or decorates her face and tits.”

“Yeah, cum on her face and tits!” Kenny agreed.

Scott went to her, admiring her body again. She looked at his semi-hard cock. “Do this for us; act as if you really love our cocks fucking you, and you can go home.”

“I want to go home now.”

“You can’t.”


The camera began recording Abby naked, on her knees, centred by four cocks.

“Hi, I’m Abby,” she smiled, stroking two cocks. “As you can see, I love big cocks for fucking and sucking off, and I always swallow!”

Abby kissed the heads of the two in her hands, then sucked briefly on them. She alternated on the other two, then switched to sucking on all four.

“I am such a lucky girl to have four big cocks all to myself, and you can watch what I do with them!”

Abby stood with her flawless, petite body on display. Anyone watching would wonder about the long scar along her right rib cage.

Her hands caressed the cocks of Scott and Kenny as they kissed her; each felt a tit and fingered her bald pussy. They switched with Josh and Tim, who did the same with her.

The camera showed Abby leading Josh to the couch, where she placed his hand on her tit, the other on her pussy, and kissed him as she stroked his cock. She had him sit, then went to her knees and sucked on his cock.

She stood, straddling his thighs, facing the camera. “I love having a big, fat cock fuck my ass!” She spread her ass cheeks, and the camera showed his hard cock vanish into her ass. Josh held onto her slender hips and began to fuck her.

“I love fucking as tight ass!” he said, moving a hand around to cover her firm tits.

Kenny came to her side. She smiled, looking at him and his cock. She opened her mouth, and he guided it into her. She happily sucked on it as he felt her tits. Abby leaned back slightly, Josh turned them sideways, and she spread her legs. She caressed his hard cock and, rubbing it up and down her slit, fed her hungry pussy. The other two could see his ass cheeks flexing as he began to fuck her.

They could hear Abby moaning as her two cocks stretched her skin and fucked her. Scott and Tim came to either side, and she smiled at them, caressing their cocks and alternately sucking on them.

“Scott, we have got to have this married slut back again. She’s the only one who has taken all four cocks at once,” Josh remarked, fucking her ass.

“I’m sure she’ll be back in a few days for a repeat of today. After all, you don’t want your husband to find out how much of a cock craving slut you are, do you?” Scott questioned.

“No. I’m sure it would ruin our marriage,” she lied.

Abby found it oddly weird that she had to pretend she liked having four cocks at once. She’s done that several times at home with Brad and the family.

Scott and Tom had their cameras recording Abby sucking on their cocks as the other two fucked her. Scott got her attention, and she looked straight at the camera as she exaggerated her sucking motions.


Soon, they could hear Josh let out a growl as he fucked his cum into her tight ass. He would have to stay in her until Kenny was done. Tom wasn’t used to such a good cock sucking and warned her. She replaced her mouth with her hand and continued stroking. She aimed his cock at her face, and it erupted, spraying her nose, lips, and chin. She directed it lower to shoot two more spurts onto her tits.

They recorded her sucking the remaining cum from his cock, swiped some off her face onto her tongue, and then smeared the rest over her firm tits.

Abby returned to sucking on Scott’s cock. “I want to cum in your mouth.” She nodded in acceptance. He continued sucking on his cock, just enough to make it feel a little good to him. Scott soon warned her and used her hand, keeping her mouth open.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.