5 September 2009 - Cover

5 September 2009

Copyright© 2021 by Mustang

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - On this day, while Brad is attending the Ottawa Senators' Rookie Camp in Kitchener, Abby is taken advantage of by an unscrupulous photographer.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Coercion   NonConsensual   Rape   Fiction   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex  

Abby gave into Scott’s demands, figuring that if she didn’t resist, they might not hurt her, and allowed him to take off her thong. He had her straddle his thighs, pulling her skirt above her waist to show her bare pussy.

“I know my husband will never forgive me.”

“He’ll never know, unless you decide not to return for more of the same, then he gets a special delivery,” Scott countered.

“This won’t be the only time we’ll fuck you,” Kenny added.

“That’s sexual blackmail.”

“Do you want your husband to find out you cheated on him?”

“No.”

Scott took off her blouse and pulled her skirt up over her head, now naked. His hands were all over her, and Kenny joined in. They widened her pose as the fingers of both hands explored her moistened pussy.

“That’s one nasty-looking scar you have,” Kenny commented.

“I received a liver transplant last March.”

“I remember you! You and your boyfriend were in the papers and on the news. He donated part of his liver to save your life, ending a promising hockey career,” Scott stated.

“Brad surprised all the doctors, has made a full recovery, and hopes to play for the Ottawa Senators.”

“You shave your pussy?” Scott asked, looking at her bald mound.

“I love wearing very short skirts and showing off my bald pussy to men in public for my husband and me.” Scott pulled her close and kissed her. She could feel Kenny’s hot breaths as he licked her pussy.

Abby got off Scott, and the boys stood. She’d normally smile, seeing the obvious bulge in their pants, but not this time. “Rub your pussy for us.”

As she rubbed and fingered her pussy, Scott and Kenny were quick to take off their clothes and sit beside her. Scott pressed the remote control button to start the two video cameras that will record her performance for blackmailing her.

“It’s best you cooperate for the cameras and pretend to enjoy yourself. You don’t want us to get violent with you.”

They placed her legs over them, opening her pose completely. Abby took a cock in hand, beginning to stroke them. Scott and Kenny turned her head, alternating kisses as they felt her tits and fingered her pussy. Scott excited her clit several times, making her body react.

Abby looked from one growing cock to the other. “I have about fourteen inches of cock all to myself.” She had Kenny move and kiss him as he felt her tits. She lay across Scott, and she felt Kenny spread her legs, go down, and begin licking her.

Abby caressed the cock that would soon fuck her and stroked it, licking around the sensitive head. “You have a long and thick cock. I bet the women love its size.”

“Many mothers do enjoy my cock, and so do many daughters and girls, several years younger than you. They all end up cooperating, like you are.”

“You’ve fucked them that young?”

“Yes. I think their mothers lied about their ages; they were supposed to be fourteen or older.”

“Do you two have the stamina for a few cums? Scott can fuck me first, then Kenny. Or, I don’t mind having two cocks at the same time. My ass lost its virginity years ago.”

“Fuck, Abby, you sure are some kind of slut.”

“Thank you for the compliment. I’ve never had any complaints about my fucking or blow jobs before or after I married my husband.”

“Has he been your only lover?”

“No. I’ve been with men and women before and after I got married.”

“You are a regular slut.”

“I’m not necessarily doing this because I want to. You’ve given me no choice but to be your slut.”


“Okay, let’s see how good of a married slut you are!” Scott said, putting Abby on her back and crawling between her legs.

He used his tongue and fingers to please her pussy and clit. She moaned her approval, sweeping her long hair to the side. Kenny came to her, and she turned her upper body, smiled up at him, and caressed his long cock. Abby kissed the leaking head, then took his cock to his balls. She shook her head and hummed, vibrating his flesh.

“Fuck! I’ve never had that done to my cock!”

“I love looking into a guy’s eyes as I suck his cock and his expression when he cums in my mouth. I always swallow.” She kept her head still, allowing him to fuck her mouth.

“How many cocks have you sucked off at once?” Kenny asked.

“Seven; a couple were repeats.”

“Fuck, what a slut!”

Abby sucked and sucked on Kenny’s cock as Scott ate her pussy. She snorted as her body convulsed toward Scott, making her cum. “Fuck, you taste so fucking good!”

“Kenny, do you want me to give you a blow job, want sloppy seconds, or want to fuck my ass?”

“All three! I’ll take that pretty-looking ass any day.”

Abby went to her hands and knees as Scott made his way under her. She guided his hard cock to her hole and slowly impaled her pussy on it. “Mmm, that feels good!” She sighed, beginning to fuck him.

“Your cunt feels so fucking tight! You are a good slut, wanting a double from the beginning,” Scott said.

Kenny moved onto the couch behind her, smoothing his hands over her perfect ass. He had Abby lean forward, make some spit, and let it drop into her puckered hole. Her ass had moisture from her climax, and stroking his cock pressed the head to it. His long cock seemed to bend as he forced the head past her puckered hole.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.