5 September 2009 - Cover

5 September 2009

Copyright© 2021 by Mustang

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - On this day, while Brad is attending the Ottawa Senators' Rookie Camp in Kitchener, Abby is taken advantage of by an unscrupulous photographer.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Coercion   NonConsensual   Rape   Fiction   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex  

“Can I use a bathroom to freshen up?” She asked, picking up her purse.

Scott pointed to the one in the corner of the room. He and Kenny watched her walk away.

“Do you see the fucking body on her?” Kenny quietly exclaimed.

“Yes, she’ll do perfectly for us. Now let me handle things, and you will be ready to join in.” Scott and Kenny quickly washed down a Viagra pill. “Our cocks will stay hard for hours!”

Abby returned from the bathroom, her hair freshly combed and a slight hint of perfume in the air. “Where do you want me?”

“Underneath me!” Scott thought. “Let’s start with you relaxing on the chair.”

She sat, and he took her ankle, gently guiding her leg over the armrest. The crotch of her jeans stretched with her open pose. “I hope you won’t mind if I touch your body to place you in position for pictures.”

“You can touch me if you need to.”

Scott looked at her. “I may put my hand on part of you that I shouldn’t.”

“I’ll let you know if you touch me where I don’t want.”


Scott had placed Abby’s hand high on the inside of her leg. He picked up his camera, and Kenny moved the lighting umbrella to capture the best view of Abby. She smiled at the lens, rubbing her leg. Abby changed her position, following the camera.

Scott took numerous pictures of her, some close-ups to show her perfect complexion. He took the time to show her different poses. Sitting close to her, his arm went around to be on the cushion by her bum.

“Would you like me to change into my shorts and button-up shirt?”

“I’m sure your shorts would look super sexy on you. Can you skip your shorts and put on your skirt?”

“Yes,” she smiled.

“Can you also take off your bra?”

Abby gave him that certain smile that drives Brad crazy. “What do you have planned?”

“I can take suggestive pictures of you without showing you in your bra.”

Scott and Kenny expected Abby to go to the bathroom and change her clothes. “No peeking,” she said, turning her back to them.

Their mouths stayed open as Abby took her top off over her head, then reached behind and unfastened her bra. They could easily count her ribs from behind. She unfastened her jeans and worked them down her slender legs.

“Fuck!” Scott exclaimed quietly as she stepped out of her jeans and adjusted the fit of her thong panties that separated her perfect ass cheeks. “Look at that fucking ass!” He muttered.

Abby let her long brunette hair out of its ponytail, letting it fall loosely around her shoulder blades and almost over her tits. She stepped into her skirt and pulled it up to sit low on her hips. She slipped her arms into her shirt, leaving the buttons unfastened. She turned and posed for the boys, brushing her hair back over her shoulders. “So how do I look?”

“Fucking awesome!” Kenny exclaimed, wide-eyed.

Abby’s white blouse hung over her front, with the flesh of her partially covered breasts in view. The mounds of her semi-hard nipples pressed against the thin material. Her light blue mini skirt accented her long, slender legs.

Scott had her sit with her legs crossed on the chair. The opening of her blouse showed the inner halves of her firm breasts. He took a series of shots from a distance, then closer. He had her turn her upper body, causing her blouse to press against one breast or the other. He and Kenny were growing aroused by her different poses.

“If I may,” he asked, leaning toward her. Abby smiled slightly as one hand brushed her blouse open a little more, to the point of almost showing her nipples. He took several pictures before the material fell back.

“Would you like me to hold my blouse open a little more for you?”

“Yes, please.”

Abby looked at the camera, hearing it clicking as she teasingly flashed her right nipple.

Scott moved Abby to the couch, where he had her sit, so her right knee was bent over the cushion and the left knee pointed towards the floor. Her short skirt hiked higher over her upper thighs. Her side profile showed the inner half of her right tit. He trained his camera on her, asking for a sexy smile.

Scott moved closer and pulled slightly on her blouse, showing her right nipple for another picture. He could feel his cock twitching, growing hard in his shorts. He moved on his knees around to her front. The spread of her pose revealed Abby’s white panty thong, the crotch already stained with leaking juices. Scott took several shots of her smiling, the inner halves of her firm breasts showing, and her panties.

He had her move and place her right knee and leg on the couch, her right hand ahead of the left. Her blouse fell open, revealing her right tit. Scott went to her rear, smiling as her skirt, so tight, it formed like a second skin over her small ass.

“If I may,” he asked again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.