Young Slag Anna Nosing Around - Cover

Young Slag Anna Nosing Around

by slag anna

Copyright© 2021 by slag anna

Coming of Age Sex Story: Anna the young slag with the house to herself pokes around in her parents bedroom. And finds things of interest

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including First   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   .

The thing about growing into a slut was that my curiosity was starting to get the better of me. I found this on a Saturday when my mother poked her head into my bedroom, rousing me from my sleep to inform me she and father were off. Being the lazy bitch I was I muttered a reply only to slip off again and it wasn’t until after nine that I woke again to a empty house.

It felt strange. Normally my mother was in the kitchen doing something but they were on a long drive to a reunion, so I poured a bowl of cornflakes. My dinner neatly prepared in the fridge for me by her as I grabbed some milk. Slumping on the sofa I flicked on the TV as I munched through the simple meal.

I realized I was on my own as I placed the empty bowl in the sink. Leaving it for someone else to clean later. My original plan was to take a shower. My clammy skin sticking to my nighty but as I passed my parents’ bedroom I decided to change them. The door was closed. I turned the handle and stepped in. It was a neat room. Mother, as always, placing the cushions in an ordered row on the pressed sheets.

I looked around slowly. Two small chip marks on the wall where the headboard had bumped many times and I smiled slyly knowing I had eavesdropped many times also on the other side. Being a nosy cow I opened the wardrobe doors. My parents’ clothes hanging in rows. My attention was more on the items piled up the bottom so I got down onto my knees and leaned in. Carefully removing bags. Making sure to place them in the correct order.

There was nothing of real interest as my poking around in them revealed nothing. I leant in again. My hand feeling to the back. My fingers brushed against a shoebox. Pulling it into the light I placed it on the carpet and pulled the lid off. My heart thumped a little harder as this seemed to yield something of interest. I picked up a thick white envelope. The seal just folded back. Removing it revealed a VHS tape on the bottom. Picking it up I studied the cover. A woman was gasping as she swattered on a huge cock. The back of it showing a couple of scenes from the film.

I felt warm heat between my thighs and placed it on the bed knowing I would be playing it. I was tempted to do it straight away but decided to open the envelop first. My fingers touched the familer feel of poloroid pictures. There was about a stack of about 20. I got up and sat on the edge of the bed and slowly went through them. Placing each one in order onto the sheets. My cheeks flushed red as the top one showed my mother laying on the bed dressed in stockings and suspenders. Her legs wide open as she smiled at the camera.

I knew I shouldn’t be looking through these personal pictures but my lust was overriding my guilt. I had never seen my own mother like this. She looked like a slut as she posed for dad. My own young gash moistened thinking of myself doing such a thing. It was when I got to about the seventh picture I let out a small intake of breath. It had clearly been taken by father. Mother’s mouth was around dad’s hard erection. Her fingers holding the shaft as her cheek bulged. I kept looking at this photo. I couldn’t believe how massive father’s cock was. Were they all this size? I got of the bed and turned around. Sitting on my knees I laid the pictures in a row infront of me. My eyes drawn to the four that included dad’s cock. Three had mother sucking it. One of them with the meaty length with its swollen angry tip just pressing against her face.

It looked so humiliating but so sexy. I could feel my wet slickness on the inside of my thighs. I hadn’t realized how horny I was. The final picture was mum taking dad’s big shaft into her pussy. The wetness of her folds and on the cock showing me how excited she was. I pulled at my nighty. Tugging it of over my head and discarding it on the floor. My body naked, I placed a elbow on the bed as my hand went against my burning hot crotch. Rubbing my palm on my soft mound, my slit gave way instantly sending a warm sprinkle of juice over my stimulating hand.

Even as my eyes glazed I kept them fixed on on daddy’s cock. My hips circling as my pert cheeks flexed. I knew what I wanted in life then. Cock. And lots of it as droplets hung from my wrist. The carpet around my knees dampening. I buried my face into the sheets. My cries muffled as finger worked up and down my dripping fold. The smooth pink folds opening willingly as my finger sunk in with ease right to the knuckle. I could hear my own wetness as the smell of my sweat and sex impregnated the room.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.