The Punishments Program - Cover

The Punishments Program

by S star W

Copyright© 2021 by S star W

Young Adult Sex Story: The Congress has established new laws regarding punishments in schools. This is the story of one such school.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Light Bond   .

The new school rule:

An assembly was called for all students at St John’s high school the day before the school let out for the winter break. There had been talk about a new school punishment that would begin after the new year. The federal and state legislatures had passed new laws concerning corporal punishment that allowed stricter punishments earlier in the fall and St John was going to be one of the pilot schools to implement it.

The assembly began and a quite fell over the student body. The students were both eager and dreading to hear the punishments. The principal laid out the in his address to the students. He then asked for questions. Quite a few students raised their hands and asked various questions. Though there were different degrees of punishment depending on the infraction, but it seemed that there would be some students attending school or at least some classes in the nude next year. Many both naked and not would be sitting gingerly on sore bottoms, as spankings would now be allowed. Not only that, but they would be spanked bare bottomed.

Return from winter break:

As you might expect many of the students forgot about the new rules during the winter break. Consequently during the first week back there were a lot of sore bottoms gingerly sitting in seats, though it was two weeks before the first naked student began roaming the halls.

It was a boy, Billy, and he had always been one of the worst bullies in the school. Not only was he naked, but he was also sporting a bright red bottom where he’d been spanked. He had been participating in his favorite pass time, bullying a younger student in the bathroom, when he had the misfortune of having a teacher walk in on them. This had happened between the first and second class of the day, so he had to spend the rest of the day naked. Thankfully, for both him and his fellow students who had no desire to see him naked, he only had to do it for the remainder of that day. He, though quite strong, was on the fat side of chunky and unattractive. His penis was just shy of normal length for a boy of his age but was almost completely hidden by his belly.

It was a week later before another student had to walk the halls naked. It was a girl this time, Nancy. Nancy had been caught cheating on a test. Unfortunately for her, it had been the next to last class of the day. So as a result she had to send the last class of the day as well as the whole of the next day naked. She also, unlike Billy, was one of the students her fellow students wanted to see naked. She had long blonde hair and blue eyes, a nicely rounded pair of C-cup breast, and a nice firm bubble butt to match her breast. Combine that with her flat stomach and she had a perfect hour glass figure. The boys especially loved it.

Hannah:

Hannah was an especially troublesome girl. Though only a freshman, she had been sent to the office seven times during the first semester. Now in the second semester she had already been spanked and made to walk the halls nude numerous times. She had even had even had a two week stent of walking the halls naked, and still she was causing trouble.

Two weeks from the end of school for the year, she was back in the office again. The principal had had enough. He decided to give her the most severe punishment that could be handed out. He had been dreading having to hand out such a punishment, but she had definitely earned it. He called for an assembly. This punishment was going to be public and, hopefully, deter anyone else from rule breaking.

The assembly was called for the next morning and she was made to spend the rest of the day naked without a spanking, but told that she would be punished the next day as well. She wasn’t told the nature of what that punishment would be however. He had hoped that she would anguish over what the punishment would be, but she didn’t appear to do that throughout the day.

The next morning she went to the office to strip, as had become custom for those who were spending multiple days in naked punishment. However instead of being sent to class as usual, she was told to remain until the assembly. This worried her a little as it was way outside the norm.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.