The Attorney - Cover

The Attorney

Copyright© 2021 by Westside24

Chapter 2

Thad viewed the recording of Loren which was of good quality. Her verbal comments of offering to help him become erect and saying she enjoyed doing it were recorded. Thad thought it was highly erotic hearing her saying those words. He transferred this video recording to an external 500 GB hard drive where it joined a few other recordings. He only wanted one recoding from each of the women he had slept with and that was only to show that the sex was consensual and not forced which he could prove if the need ever arose. He chuckled to himself and thought he would be quite the lover if he could ever fill up the hard drive.

At work, nothing out of the ordinary happened. The legal work he handled had become pretty much routine. He did however have what would be called “impure thoughts” every time he saw Loren but that was to be expected. He wondered what thoughts Loren had when she saw him.

Thad was a decent golfer. His golf index was 5.6 which would be used to calculate his golf course handicap based on the slope of the course which varied because of the tees he played from. He had a standing tee time with some friends to play Saturday mornings. Thad had applied for membership at the country club located nearby. The golf course at this country club was rated in the top one hundred in the States. He was told there was a waiting list for membership and his name was added to the list.

Friday at just past noon Thad was in at his desk and his assistant Marcia was at lunch. His phone started ringing and with Marcia gone he answered it.

Answering the call by giving his name he heard a female voice say, “Saturday around noon,” and the connection ended. To hear Loren say that gave him something to think about and look forward to doing.

Thad hurried home Saturday after golf to take a shower, shave, and apply some cologne. He gave a quick look to his apartment and sprayed some air freshener. He wanted to make sure everything was perfect for his expected visitor.

Just after twelve, his doorbell chimed. When he opened the door Loren walked in and gave him one big open mouth kiss. Ending the kiss she started undressing while heading to the bedroom. He was right behind her following her lead and undressing.

It was pretty much a repeat of last week’s encounter with only a few changes. Just before the second time, they had intercourse he didn’t discourage her when she offered to help him get ready for it. She was good at giving head and he could see she enjoyed doing it. Watching her head bobbing up and down on his cock with her eyes looking at him was a picture that was frozen in his mind.

Thad dismounted from her after they had intercourse the second time. She had told him she preferred the missionary position in making love. He surprised her when he reached for a vibrator that was shaped in the form of a man’s erect penis he had placed between a box of tissues and the light on the nightstand next to the bed. He turned on the vibrator and pressed it to Loren’s clit.

His doing that caused her to say, “What that...,” and she raised her head a little to look down but then she dropped her head back on the pillow and moaned.

Thad had put the vibrator into play because he wanted Loren to be as sexually satisfied as he could make her. He wanted to hook her on having sex with him so these encounters would be something she would want to repeat. He didn’t know if that would happen but her moaning at what he was doing was telling him she certainly was experiencing pleasure.

He wasn’t sure how long he was doing this with the vibrator because he was enjoying looking at Loren and seeing her react in several ways. The expressions on her face changing along with the movement of her hips and then seeing her climax a few times were picture-perfect moments.

Loren eventually asked him to stop using the vibrator saying she had become too sensitive for him to continue.

“It is a deeper and a more intense enjoyable sensation when someone else uses the vibrator on me or did you already know that?” said Loren

Her comment indicated that she was familiar with this pleasure-giving instrument.

“I just thought it would be something you would enjoy me doing and I can tell you did.”

“I did but I do enjoy more when your big friend is in me doing its thing. You are a good lover as I said before and this just confirms that. “ She moved toward him to give him a long and caring kiss.

Saying she needed to be leaving they both left the bed and dressed.

It was one last kiss they shared before she was leaving with him giving her a solid grope of her ass which she didn’t object to him doing. He couldn’t help but think that things were going “pretty good,” and laughed inwardly in thinking that.

It turned out that Loren must be enjoying having sex with Thad because just about every second weekend she would come to his apartment. On those days they would be having what they affectionately were calling “nooners.” While she did prefer the missionary position she was not hesitant to try other positions in making love.

When they tried making love in the doggie position his thumb pressed on her rosebud and partially entered her. That caused her to utter some words you wouldn’t expect to hear from a refined lady. Later she told him she was a virgin there and she planned to stay that way.

One Friday morning at work Thad received a phone call from Ron Stallings, an attorney whose office was located in the town of Lake Lancer, which was a forty-five-minute drive from Thad’s office. Thad had dealt with Ron on a few cases and found him to be a straightforward guy. Asking what he could for him, Ron said he wanted to meet him for lunch at noon at Charl’s Sandwiches. Thad knew where this restaurant was located by the university. Ron said there was something he needed to discuss in person with Thad. Thad after agreeing to Ron’s request wondered what was on his mind.

Thad entered the sandwich shop and saw that Ron already sitting in a booth waiting for him. After ordering a sandwich and diet coke he joined Ron in his booth.

“What can I do for you since you said you wanted to discuss something in person?” asked Thad.

“I don’t know if you know Carley, my associate. She is now six months pregnant and tells me she will be leaving in one month. She also tells me that after the baby is born she plans on being a stay-at-home mother. She wants to have more children and probably will never return to the practice of law. She can afford to do that since her husband is Doctor Timothy Farley a successful plastic surgeon. With her leaving I need to replace her and from what I know of you I am offering you the position.”

This offer was completely unexpected thought Thad. He had never thought of leaving Dillard and Connelly but maybe he should give it some thought.

“What would I be doing and what kind of files would I be handling?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.