The Attorney - Cover

The Attorney

Copyright© 2021 by Westside24

Chapter 10

While Thad would have thoughts about his work he was also having thoughts about his social life, mainly the women he was becoming involved with or having intimate relations with. Linda, Kelly, and possibly Emma were who he was thinking about. He wasn’t complaining by any stretch of the imagination and just was wondering what the future held in store for him.

He received a phone call from Linda. She told him that the divorce was final and she was a free woman. She also said she had heard that the two executive assistants who worked here for Paige Turner-Andrews, the CEO of Charl’s Sandwiches both needed the same week for vacation because of some important matters. Paige who normally is accommodating will probably approve. That could mean that Linda may be asked to come here for a week to fill in. Thad told her that sounded good but also said with him now seemingly being on trial most of the time it could reduce some of the time he would be able to spend with her because of his needed preparations.

The file he had reviewed at Piper and Roberts was set for trial this morning. Thad had spent some of the prior day reviewing it and planning on what he would say and do. Unlike the majority of the attorneys, Thad was not hesitant to try a case. He enjoyed being in the courtroom and thought as someone had once said, “It was a hoot.” Maybe his confidence in doing that would change if he received an adverse verdict. He could only hope that it wouldn’t happen.

The trial started as scheduled and wasn’t overly complicated since it was a rear-end automobile accident that progressed fairly fast. It was given to the jury at the end of two days and after two hours of deliberation, they rendered a verdict of five thousand dollars more than what the demand was. Thad was pleased with the result but he knew he was also scheduled to start another trial next week.

In leaving the law office on Friday he decided to have dinner at Ken’s West since he had heard other people comment favorably on the fish dinner special. For some reason, he had never been to Ken’s on a Friday night and he wondered if it was the same group of people who were also there on Saturdays?

He had to agree that the fish dinner was excellent. The French fried potatoes and Cole slaw that accompanied the generous portion of fish made for a fine meal.

In looking into the lounge he could see a large group of people which caused him to take a seat at the bar to better check out who was there. After ordering a drink he noticed there were some attractive women he hadn’t seen here on Saturdays. While he was doing this he sensed someone occupying the empty barstool next to him.

He glanced at this person who was a woman and she looked vaguely familiar. She glanced at him and then she smiled. He recognized her as one of the nurses who worked at the medical clinic in town. He had visited the clinic for his flu and shingles shots and when he had a sore throat with a fever.

She introduced herself to him as Brenda Stanley and said she knew who Thad was. They had a nice conversation with Brenda suggesting they move to a table to continue it which they did. Thad noticed that while Brenda’s facial looks were what he would consider being just a little above average, she did have a body all men would consider to be well above average with nice-sized breasts and a tight small ass.

It was difficult to talk when the band played. They did do some dancing and Brenda wasn’t hesitant to be pressing herself against him during the slow tempo songs the band played. There was no question in his mind that things were developing nicely thought Thad. They developed even better because Thad’s mentioning the house he lived in was at one time owned by Mark Andrews the author. She said she was a fan of his and she had read all his novels. Brenda asked if she could see Thad’s house. He said she could and she followed him over to his house in what Thad thought was a rather expensive fairly new BMW.

She gave the inside of the house a quick look saying this was an ideal bachelor pad. After saying that she was just as quick in Thad’s arms kissing him. Things rapidly progress to where they were in the master bedroom with both of them naked and making love.

Brenda knew what she wanted and was an aggressive lover. She would nibble on his ear in between the open-mouth kisses. She was also rather vocal in telling him what she wanted him to do and how good he was making her feel. The heels of her feet were raised and resting on his buttocks telling him to go harder and deeper when they were having intercourse. She also told him she was safe and said he should cum in her which he did making a large deposit of his spend.

After decoupling from her he lay alongside her. She didn’t cuddle long saying he was a good lover but she needed to be going. He said if she stayed in a few minutes they could do this again but she said she couldn’t and needed to get going. She rose from the bed and started dressing.

Just about as she was finished dressing and he was lying on the bed watching her she said, “The talk at the clinic is that you received a multi-million dollar verdict.”

This surprised him since in their conversation he never mentioned this verdict.

“I think you should share some of that money with me,” she said.

“What do you mean?”

“I think you should write me a check for the amount of money it would be worth to you for me not to go to the police saying you forced yourself on me.”

“You’re kidding, right? The police wouldn’t believe you.”

“I think they would if I tell them you invited me here to see the house because you knew one of my favorite authors was a prior owner. When they see how distraught I am and when I show them my torn panties which now have your spend on them, I think they will believe me.”

“Your panties aren’t torn.”

“Oh, they will be when I go to the police. I will give you till five Monday for you to decide how much it is worth to you for me not to go to the police and say that. You can have your check delivered to me at the clinic.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.