Cindy's Playtime - Cover

Cindy's Playtime

Copyright© 2021 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 1

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Cindy just wanted to have fun. She knew her grandmother wanted her to be a good girl but it was so much fun being bad and she liked the way it made her tingle down there where it felt so nice. Her new friend Betty showed her how to be bad and they were soon best friends forever. Now she was learning all about sex and it seemed to her that she had to be quite bad in order to be a good little girl.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Cindy was not her real name. Her real name was Cynthia and she absolutely hated it with a passion.

She told all her friends at school her name was Cindy and they always called her that in school. Even her teacher started to call her Cindy because that was how she signed all her schoolwork.

Cindy was not a beautiful girl.

She could be said to be pretty because despite too much baby fat, she had a decent enough figure for a sixteen year old high school student and her skin was nice and clear, a real blessing in disguise for a teenaged girl.

Cindy was being raised by her maternal grandmother because both of her parents had died in a highway crash two years ago when she was only fourteen.

There were times when she felt all alone in the world. Her grandmother was religious, and she constantly reminded her that she should be a “good” girl and stay out of trouble. After the accident, she had an urge to be “bad” but all she could think of was that probably meant she would have to have sex with boys and she really didn’t think that was a good idea because they were mostly jerks who only wanted to shoot their nasty stuff in her mouth or on her skirt and even up inside her where young girls had babies without benefit of a husband to pay the bills.

Then, her girlfriend Betty showed her how to steal lipsticks and other small stuff from the stores and it made her feel nice inside. The danger made her tingle down there between her legs where the boys always wanted to touch with their nasty fingers.

She and Betty would put on the lipsticks and practice kissing on the lips with each other, but it was not the same as doing it with a boy or a grown man and she didn’t get the tingle down there that she was becoming addicted to more and more each day.

Eventually, she started to steal the flimsy panties and thongs in the fitting room after removing the antitheft devices the way Betty showed her how to do it. Betty would put the new things on her slender figure and push Cindy’s head down there to lick her bush. It was just like the boys wanted her to do behind the brick wall at school and she didn’t see much fun in it because of all the hair tickling her tongue making her want to sneeze when she was supposed to be licking.

She was aware that her short uniform skirt for school was perfect to display her naughty panties when she bent over slightly in front of men, and she loved to tease the teachers and the other male workers in the stores where she did other bad stuff like steal things stuffing them under her clothing. It never failed to make her pulse beat fast and she always got a proper tingle down there where the sun never shined day or night.

She was in line with Betty waiting to go into the movie when she felt the tall man behind her press his body up next to her backside like he wanted to poke his hardness right in the middle of her butt.

Of course, she had been teasing him with little peeks at the new pair of shocking red panties that she had recently stolen from a large store downtown. Betty knew what she had been doing and she whispered in her ear, “Serves you right, you little slut, I saw you showing off the goodies to that poor man and now he wants a taste of Cindy on his nasty dick.”

Cindy was tongue-tied because for the first time in her life she was feeling the urge to open her legs for this strange man and give him what he wanted without any reluctance at all. She and Betty walked down the aisle and sat in a section that was not crowded. The man followed them and sat next to Cindy with Betty in the aisle seat.

After the lights went out and the movie started, Betty moved to the man’s other side sandwiching him between them like the cream in a sweet cookie waiting to be eaten by a pair of hungry girls.

The man made the first move by rubbing the outside of her stolen red panties with his greedy fingers. She was aware of a sense of shame because she was already wet down there, and her new panties were soaked with her juices like she had made a mistake and leaked some urine on them in error. The man who was well experienced in such matters knew right away it was not urine but rather female juices leaking from her overly sexed vagina simply pushed the edge of the panties aside and slid his finger up into her feminine folds with ease because they were so well-lubricated.

Betty, on the other side was able to see the action because the movie was still showing a daylight portion of the film.

Slowly, she opened his trousers up as he was concentrating on stretching Cindy’s pussy open for further explorations. Betty reached her tiny fingers inside and grasped his stiffness and pulled him outside, where she could surround it with the wetness of her teenaged mouth and suction all his stress down into her rumbling belly.

Cindy had her hand on the back of the strange man’s hand buried between her legs and she pressed him tighter against her pussy hoping that he might be able to open her up for a proper orgasm. He was quite dexterous in his manipulations and soon had her panting with deeply felt emotions bordering on that state of mind where she hoped it would never end.

Meanwhile, the tall man shot his copious load into Betty’s hard-working mouth and allowed her to swallow every drop of his pure white spunk. Some of his stuff was still oozing out and Cindy was able to lean down whilst keeping his fingers inside her and she licked the tip of his dick like it was an ice cream cone needing cleaning before it made a mess. She could taste the man’s juices and the peppermint scent of Betty’s mouth freshener on her tongue, and she knew that she would not be able to stem the sudden flow of her juices that completely covered the man’s hand with her sticky residue that dripped from his fingers like syrup squeezed from her female core.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.