Blindfolded, Bound, and Bred - Cover

Blindfolded, Bound, and Bred

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2021 by Mat Twassel

Fiction Sex Story: A Black Asian American woman in her early twenties is blindfolded, bound, and bred. Illustrated.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Pregnancy   Illustrated   .

Please Wait while image loads

The cube, which wasn’t quite a cube, having been cut to size so her sex was at just the right height for optimum intromission, was a cork-like composite, allowing the screw clamps to be placed wherever needed, in this case clasping her ankles, upper arms, and neck.

In preparation, a pillow had been placed below her rump, elevating it and providing a modicum of comfort. In the days prior, her womb temperature had been measured, so that the hours of ovulation could be precisely determined. Now it was time. It was up to the guys, six of them, all prime specimens.

She had been blindfolded to ensure privacy. The first guy was big, no question about that, and she resisted at first, employing her kegels to keep the cock from entering her cunt. But a feather-duster caressing her armpits, her tummy, and her ears tickled her enough so penetration could be achieved.

Guy number one fucked hard but slow, pushing deep, withdrawing not quite all the way, and it was a good ten minutes before he ejaculated, sending his millions of sperm in search of her egg. The second guy pumped faster, jackhammering, but he too didn’t come for many minutes. Meanwhile guy one stood at her head and swept his spent cock across her lips. She could taste herself, and maybe it was that which sparked her first orgasm. The six men rotated through three times, eighteen ejaculations in all. She came six times herself.

She remained on the block for another hour afterwards to maximize the likelihood of fertilization.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.