Annie and I - Cover

Annie and I

by River Rat

Copyright© 2021 by River Rat

Coming of Age Sex Story: With little supervision, Sis and I grow much closer.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Brother   Sister   First   .

Annie and I were always close from the time we were very young, no doubt because we grew up on Uncle Buck’s north Georgia apple orchard with no other kids for miles around. Mom is an ER nurse who works long hours with frequent double shifts and Dad is a long-haul trucker so we spent many hours with only ourselves for company.

Uncle Buck and Aunt Linda had lots of room and no kids of their own so they agreed we could all stay with them. I was happy with this arrangement since, in addition to room and board, I got paid $8 an hour for helping with the orchard.

This helped build both my body and my savings account which was earmarked for my first car.The only non-family around were a few seasonal workers and they were young adults who had neither the time nor inclination to engage in kid games.

A stream bordered the property and Buck had dammed it to form a fair-sized pond to irrigate the orchard. It was a great place to go skinny-dipping on hot summer days and the treeline on the far side provided shade and privacy when desired.

Annie and I had bathed together until I hit puberty so modesty was never an issue.

That changed when my pubic hair appeared and I suddenly grew shy.

Annie didn’t notice the change in me ‘til one hot, May day when we went to the pond and I jumped in with my shorts on. Well, nothing arouses our curiosity like a secret and Annie’s imagination went into high gear. She immediately demanded an explanation and an up-close-and-personal inspection, neither of which I was prepared to give her. There ensued the most energetic water battle ever with Annie repeatedly diving under to try and remove the offending garment. Failing that, she climbed out on the far side and bent deeply over, presenting me with a super “full moon”! It was the first time I ever had an erotic thought about her but it certainly wasn’t the last.

She began slipping into my room unannounced day and night on the flimsiest excuses and I realized she was constantly trying to discover my “secret”. I made it a habit to lock the door when I showered or peed but she wasn’t dissuaded. If anything, she seemed even more determined.

In September, I entered eighth grade and reconnected with my best friends. Our conversations naturally centered our female classmates and who had blossomed the most over the summer. My very best friend was Leonard whom everybody called

“Hack” for his proficiency in circumventing parental controls on various computers.

We had watched many hours of “stroke videos” and pretty much knew each other’s fantasies, primary among which was to grope the voluminous globes proudly displayed by “Andy” Beeker, a 9th grader who turned most senior girls green with envy.

It was a Wednesday “Teacher’s Work Day” so Annie and I were home alone together and spent enough time on our trampoline to work up a good sweat. She wore an old, threadbare tee-shirt and gym shorts while I decided shorts were enough. It was the first time I noticed the growing “points of interest” jiggling on her chest. My little sis was growing up!

Tiring of the trampoline, she headed for the shower while I sought a cool drink in the kitchen. After she finished, I mounted the stairs to follow suit while immodest

Annie pranced naked down the stairs. No sooner had I started the water flowing than she called up the stairs to say Hack was on the phone. That might mean it was internet time again so I quickly donned my clean shorts, ran downstairs and flopped on the sofa with my phone.

“Jack”, said Hack, “you won’t believe what I did this morning! Andy called me to ask if it was true that I could bypass the parental controls on her parent’s computer.

When I agreed, she invited me over! Took me all of three nanoseconds to get there and I couldn’t believe she was wearing some kind of sundress that hung over her shoulders by two “spaghetti” straps. When the light was behind her it was almost transparent! (Already my interest, along with my erection, was growing). I sat at the keyboard and she pulled up right next to me. When we got on line, I looked at her parents’ search history and couldn’t believe my eyes! There was porn everywhere! Orgies, girl-on-girl, straight stuff, gang-bangs, and even one animal site! While we looked at some of it, she put her left hand on my right shoulder and pulled in closer. Her breathing got heavier and heavier and she actually pushed her left tit into my arm! I near lost my load. Then I reached my left hand under my right arm and hefted her boob. She gasped, then dropped her right hand onto my right leg and squeezed my cock through my jeans!”

All the while Hack was relating his adventure, my cock was growing, trying to slither out the leg of my shorts. Suddenly, I noticed a shadow around the kitchen doorway and realized Annie was snooping. OK, I thought, if she wants to look, let her. I recalled a phrase Hack had thrown out one day; drawing on his Catholic school upbringing he declared “phallus erectus non-conscientia”. (A stiff cock has no conscience!) Seemed appropriate at the moment as I was pretty sure Annie could see at least the head of my cock and I was suddenly turned on even more by that thought.

When I demanded Hack affirm his story and continue, he swore it was true but said

Andy then panicked and put an end to it. By now, I was more than ready to put an end to my own current story of lust so I said “Later, man” and headed back to my shower, content that in five minutes or less, I’d have the cleanest dick in Georgia!

Behind the opaque shower curtain my hand flew up and down my pole with practiced ease while visions of Andy’s breasts inflamed my fantasy. Although I’d been locking the door for showers, I forgot this time and, sure enough, I saw the light in the doorway change as someone slowly pushed the door open. “Show time”, screamed my fevered brain as I reached the point of no return and splattered my load on the curtain. After the second spurt, I whipped the curtain aside and yelled

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.