My Girl Next Door - Cover

My Girl Next Door

Copyright© 2021 by RickSands

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The girl next door becomes my girl, my very own girl, and I'm overwhelmed by the joys that kind of a relationship can bring to a young man. But I quickly find that there is much more to her life and sexual needs than anything I can provide or imagine.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rough   Group Sex   Interracial   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

You would think I would have been sexually sated after delivering two full loads into Jennie’s loins, and in the middle of that getting her to suck my cock clean until I was hard enough to do it the second time. But I woke up in the middle of the night, fantasies and flashbacks of my time with Jennie filling my head. I just couldn’t shake the look of her face as she bounced up and down above me until she reached her own orgasm. My hands could still remember what her little tits were like as I felt them bouncing around in my hands, and most especially the feel of her pussy wrapped around my cock. I could even remember the feel of her lips as I kissed her, of her tongue coming to join mine, sucking my lips in as our sexual needs were met in a finality no observer could understand. My time with her rose up in the night to overwhelm me and I finally had to jack off into my sheets before I could get back to sleep.

The morning wasn’t much better. I had a couple hours of work at a local store, just shelving stuff, but all through my shift and into the afternoon I couldn’t escape Jennie’s presence, or my need to have her near me again. I’m not talking about constantly fucking the girl, which I wanted, but also the need to have her near me, touching me. Just that one afternoon of sex, and with hardly more than a few words between us, and I felt like I couldn’t live another day without her.

Just before Jennie had left to join her family for dinner, I had grabbed her phone and typed in my own number, giving her a pretty clear message that I wanted her to call or text me. But nothing. By mid-afternoon I was pacing my backyard, looking over the fence and hoping to see her, putting my phone on ring and vibrate just to make sure I didn’t miss her call.

The night passed and most of the next morning, but just as I was making lunch for myself she texted, the screen showing nothing but the words “Good news.” That mystified me, but I texted back telling her to come over. Jennie was there in under a minute, giving me a half-scowl and half-smile kind of a look as I opened the screen door. She walked in, looking around at my living-room and kitchen area as though she were doing a home inspection, and giving me nothing in the way of clarity about her text. “Hey, nice place. Haven’t been here in like a year. You still just live with your dad, right? What about your sister? Gone, right? She OK?”

“Yeah, my sister left, right after high school. She’s fine. You know, married and stuff. And I’m sure you know, mom moved out a decade ago, so just me and him.”

The suspense over her text was killing me, but more so my immediate need to pull her in at her ass and rip off the blouse she had on. I have to admit it. Just seeing her stand there in front of me, in just a short blouse and loose shorts, made my cock jump for the ceiling. Her smile hid something, like she had a big secret, but she was looking cool and in control and she looked all the more beautiful for it. Her tits were small so barely pushing out on her blouse but the nipples were prominent, obviously no bra to hide them, and her ass was only just barely covered by her loose but minimalist shorts.

Yeah, very hot, and it was hard to think, so I acted. I took a step toward her, one hand reaching down to cup one of her ass cheeks, hoping to pull her in for a kiss, but Jennie sidestepped my move and said “Stop it.” I stopped, but instead of scowling at me or making for the door, she just stood there, and with a big shit-eating grin she said, “Come on. Don’t you want to know what the good news is?”

Seriously, I couldn’t think of a thing except the most obvious thing, which was kind of dopey and romantic but also totally wrong. “Um, well, the only kind of good news I can think of is that you’re in my life, and the even better news is that you’re standing in front of me. That’s good enough for me.”

Jennie rolled her eyes and said, “Jeez but guys are dumb. Think child support and not being tied to me for another 20 years. Now do you get it?”

I was still slow, but as the answer slowly rose to the top of my brain she had to blurt it out. “I’m spotting. Meaning I’m about to flow like the Nile.” She walked away, over to sit on one of the dinette chairs, filling me in on details that most guys really don’t need or want to know. “I can really feel it too. I woke up this morning feeling really bloated, and you know what that means. No cramps yet, and only little drops, but by tonight or at least tomorrow I’ll be going through a pad every other hour.”

Jennie looked up at me, at my glazed face, probably thinking I didn’t have the brains to add one and one, and then waved her hand and unnecessarily said, “So, not pregnant. Good news, right?”

Thing is that while she was going off on menstrual times and flows and panty liners, I was imagining all two million of my sperm still swimming their way up into their version of heaven, a big part of me still living inside of her. And then I was imagining all those little guys being washed back down and out by some great tidal surge of blood. It seemed kind of a cruel joke for them all.

Jennie’s blunt announcement of not being pregnant brought me back to my senses, and I replied in what I hoped was a cool and nonchalant but totally caring manner. “No, I get it, and yeah, I’m happy. But just to let you know, being tied to you for 20 years would be okay with me. You’re the one who’d have to suffer.” Her frown turned into an almost smile, so I sat next to her and put a hand on Jennie’s thigh and finished by saying, “I mean, I’m sorry you almost had to raise my kid and put up with me at your side. I’m sorry.”

The most important thing about that moment is that Jennie didn’t push my hand off her thigh, and when I finished with my very sincere sounding “sorry” she met me halfway and we enjoyed a very nice kiss.

I then had the brains to ask, “So, are you okay? I mean, after everything.”

I had the brains to start asking but couldn’t think of how to finish it, so she jumped in for me, and again with kind of a sneer, accusatory but in a fun sort of way. “You mean after everything you did, like walking in on me and fucking me silly while my parents were on the other side of the door? Yeah, I guess.”

That’s when my brain completely melted and I couldn’t think of anything else to say, so, like I always do, I just acted. I was able to get out a quick ‘I really missed you,’ before leaning in for another kiss, my one hand pulling in on Jennie’s thigh while I held her head close and kissed her again. I smelled her hair, nibbled on her ear, leaned down low to kiss her neck and then back up to suck in on Jennie’s lips. The thing is, she let me, even kissed me back, and when I pulled in on her thigh, her legs opened. In another second she was sitting on my leg, her arms wrapped around me, grinding down into my leg and pushing her double barreled chest into my stomach.

I’m not sure how we got there, but by the time I pushed Jennie onto my bed both our tops were off and I couldn’t take the time to push off my pants because my mouth and hands were too busy making love to her chest. Seriously, her tits were small and yet perfect hand-sized orbs of delight, shining white and inviting, and she didn’t seem to mind how obsessed I was with them. If anything she ran her fingers through my hair as I sucked in and tongued and nibbled each one, her low moans only making me suck them in and tease her nipples all the more.

I finally came up for air and realized I had her all to myself, her whole body, and that I had the whole afternoon to do anything I wanted to her. She was mine, and I wanted all of Jennie, her everything, and I couldn’t wait to take her completely. My hands dragged her shorts off, panties and all in one motion, her sandals tossed aside, and there she was, the most luscious little piece of pussy I had ever set eyes on, and lying there naked on my bed. I fumbled with my belt but took it slow, my hands shaking, my whole body trembling in anticipation as I crawled up on the bed beside her.

You would think I would have just fucked Jennie’s brains out right there, a hard fuck and ejaculation and rest for two minutes before turning her over and doing it again. Oh yeah, that happened, but I took my time. I didn’t know much about sex, or at least had never had a naked girl all to my own in my bedroom, so I really wanted to get to know Jennie and her body.

We didn’t say much for the next couple of hours, but just touching and kissing and tasting and feeling her warm body merging with mine filled me and sexually sated me almost as much as the actual fucking. Almost. I mean, I lay there next to a beautiful young girl who seemed to want me as much as I wanted her. She was so cute and pert ready to let me do anything, and every kiss and caress was straight out of a porn film that I got to star in, so no way I was going to just rush through it.

I really did kiss her, practicing my best kissing technique, sucking in on her tongue, breathing in her scent, all the while enjoying the feel of her naked body against mine. I tried to move down, to kiss her breasts again, then down to her stomach, but she pulled me back, saying, “I’m kind of spotting now. Kind of gross, you know?” I replied with a quick “fuck it” but stopped in my downward travels, crawling back up to pull her into my arms and start the main event.

One hand pulled her thigh over my hips, and when I pushed my raging pole up through her thighs she took it in hand. I fucked her hand for a minute, but then I pulled back, filling the length of her wet hairy slit with a good portion of my cock. Jennie moved her hand down with me, pressing down and in on my cock as I roved in and out of her bush. I could have ended it all right there, but I wanted all of her. That’s when I pulled further back, my right hand holding her hand close to my cock, forcing her hand to help my cock position itself just above her hole, and then I pushed in.

We both gasped at the pause and then sudden parting of her vaginal gates as my cock entered her. Holding her hand, fingers pressed against the shaft, I began pulling out and pushing in, just a couple of inches each time, her hand masturbating me as the tight grip of her pussy massaged me into ecstasy. I was able to play that game only for a minute or so. I finally just pulled back on her thigh, pushed her far leg out with my foot and began a serious fuck of the tightest and hottest little cunt I would ever know in my life.

The fuck was good, made all the more wonderful as Jennie fucked me back. Unlike when I forced my way into her in her bedroom, she turned her head toward me this time, kissing my chest as I fucked her, her face breaking into a sweat, eyes closed, obviously focused on all the wonders a man’s cock can do for a girl. I kept some control, making sure not to push in too deep, careful not to reach my release point too quickly, trying my best to simply enjoy the hot little piece of female flesh that had suddenly become mine.

Of course I couldn’t keep that up for long, only five minutes inside of her and the head of my cock began to feel a rising need to explode. I couldn’t argue, couldn’t contain it, and with only a moment to spare I rolled Jennie over, face down on my bed, my cock embedded deep inside her as I finished up with a last minute of hard fucking. As my balls pulsed and began flooding her, I collapsed onto Jennie’s back, my knees pushing up, keeping her legs wide, my hips tight into her thighs and ass. As the hard shots of jism lessened I lowered my hands, pushing under her legs and pulling them up, stretching out her thighs and giving me just that much more space to push into her as the rushing flow from my cock eased to a mere dribble.

I let out a huge sigh, happy and sated and content. It was difficult not to just let all of my weight press Jennie into the bed, but I remembered her size and held myself up with my elbows. A long minute, maybe two minutes later, I had softened and I pulled down with my hips, popping out of Jennie before I rolled to the side and pulled her into a sideways embrace.

“My god I needed that.” A moronic phrase, and almost as unnecessary as what I said next. “That felt so good. It feels so good emptying myself inside of you.” I immediately regretted my words, and I almost threw out words of love and endearment to make up for them, but instead just pulled Jennie’s face to mine and kissed her, simply saying, “I hope it was as good for you. Did it hurt as much this time?”

“No. It was fine. I think my ass saved me.” She opened her eyes and looked at me in a dreamy and happy sort of way and continued, saying “You know, keeping you from pushing it all in too far.”

“Not too uncomfortable?” Again, a shaking of her head, a slight smile, Jennie saying, “No, not so much this time. Must be getting used to you.”

We lay there for a long time, naked and warm in the early summer heat, talking about small things, like what I was going to make for lunch and how large her nipples were and why she really needed to wear padded bras. But I had to ask about how and why she wasn’t a virgin. I know, none of my business. I didn’t just come out and ask “Who did you first fuck and when?” We were just talking about sex, about how sensitive her clit was to my roving fingers, about how wet she had gotten when thinking about me the night before, and even about my first girlfriend. So it was easy to ask “And you? When did you first have sex? You’re not a virgin, but you’re really tight, like a hot wet vice on my cock.”

Jennie paused, pushed my hand down to continue playing with her clit, and with her eyes half closed she let the words flow, without any guilt or shame, and with seeming total trust in me. “It was just a while ago, maybe before Easter, and I met this guy. He had a motorcycle and he started up this conversation with me and on a whim I asked him for a ride. It was a trip, and he took me back to his place for lunch. Can you believe it? Really, we had a cup of tea and some pizza I think, and because he lived so close I even hung out until dinner time and just walked home. I visited a few more times, you know, just walking over, getting to know his roommates when he wasn’t there, and it just sort of happened. Like today, just getting tossed onto his bed and, you know.”

Jennie paused here, her eyes looking up toward the ceiling, then back at me, saying “Really. He was nice about it, took it slow, but was really insistent. No condom, nothing, but luck was on my side and even after all the times I went over there I didn’t wind up getting pregnant. Lucky, kind of like with you.”

Jennie stopped there, waiting to hear what I had to say. My hand had strayed up from her clit to massage her breasts, and I was smart enough to not push for information on how big or how old he was. “So is he still around? I’m happy you’re here with me, I’ll always want you to be here, but what about him?”

I didn’t mention that I was already nervous and jealous and wishing him dead, so I can’t lie about not feeling relief when Jennie shrugged and said, “He left. I went over one day and he was gone, his roommates saying he had shit to do somewhere else and didn’t know when he’d be back. Real vague. I’ve gone back a few times, you know, just hanging out in the house, and all the guys are nice, but he hasn’t come back.”

There were a thousand things I wanted to know about this guy and his roommates, but most especially his age. It sounded like he was some old guy who liked to pick up on young girls, drug them and fuck them and leave when things got heavy. But I couldn’t really say that, and in what I hoped was a humorous twist, I asked, “So, was he who you were thinking about when I saw you a couple of days ago.”

Thankfully Jennie took it in the right way, saying “No. It’s not like that. And don’t get jealous. Besides, you made me, you know, be really happy. I never got that wet before. You’re the best ever.”

I wanted her to say more, for Jennie to say that my huge cock had fucked her into a rug-wetting orgasm like she had never known before. I wanted to hear more, to talk it out, but other parts of me wanted a repeat of what we had just done. She felt the same way, and as I pulled her in, one hand over to feel up her ass, Jennie just rolled right over and on top of me. My cock was hard and leaking and ready, and it was Jennie who slid down, her mouth kissing my right nipple as her pussy lips enveloped my cock and I slid right into her.

Again. This second time was longer and slower and much more rewarding than the first. That first time I just had to ease the pressure on my balls, all the liquid sexual lust of a young man pent up and in need of release. I was still in need, still had plenty I wanted to unload inside of her, but the intense need had lessened and I could just enjoy the fuck and the feel of Jennie’s pussy enveloping and loving me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.