My Girl Next Door - Cover

My Girl Next Door

Copyright© 2021 by RickSands

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The girl next door becomes my girl, my very own girl, and I'm overwhelmed by the joys that kind of a relationship can bring to a young man. But I quickly find that there is much more to her life and sexual needs than anything I can provide or imagine.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rough   Group Sex   Interracial   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

It was definitely because of the apricots, so maybe they’re the real forbidden fruit, ‘cause of the fall of Adam and Eve. Jennie might have regrets but not me, not a one, not for all the lush garden of Eden I got to roam through between Jennie’s legs. And it was all because I loved the apricots in Jennie’s back yard.

We’re not talking metaphor here. I really mean that Jennie’s family had a great apricot tree, with large luscious fruit that beckoned even as her family seemed to ignore the tree and let the fruit drop and rot on the ground.

So, maybe it does make for a good metaphor, Jennie herself a ripening fruit, locked away in her bedroom, her life wasting away as she sat alone at home with her mom and brother. What a waste. I would have missed out on plucking and tasting that choice little fruit-laden bush if I hadn’t been spurred on by the scent of that apricot tree.

I had just gotten off work, summer break from school just starting and me trying to make a little part-time money to spend. I could see the large fruit just across the fence that divided our back yards, and with one whiff of that unmistakable aroma of ripe apricots I pulled an empty bucket over to stand on and jumped the low wooden fence.

I knew nobody was around, the neighbor’s driveway empty of the one car that usually sat out front, so I took my time in washing off a handful of fruit with a water hose and slowly ate and savored my stolen goods. I had put another couple in my shirt pocket and was walking down the side of the house for a less suspicious if not more discreet exit when I heard the sounds. You know, those kinds of sounds, of someone having a good time behind closed doors. Only this time a side window was partially open and I was able to slowly approach and peer through the open curtains into what turned out to be Jennie’s bedroom.

There were no words, just sounds, of moans, a dozen different kinds of grunts and moans, Jennie with only a loose tee on as she pushed a dildo through her legs. Well, not so much a dildo as what turned out to be an eggplant, a hand-sized but thin dick-shaped purple vegetable that had more right than a banana or zucchini to be given an x-rating at the supermarket. No, not the fat round things you get at Safeway. This was what they call a Japanese eggplant, long and thin like a cucumber, and Jennie obviously had a very intimate knowledge of what it was good for.

She wasn’t so much shoving it up through her legs as moving it slowly through her slit, Jennie playing with the fake-cock as though a real boy were attached. Up and back through her slit, then a sudden push of the first couple of inches into her hole for a few fast thrusts, before pulling out and playing it through her slit some more. With one hand playing with the organic dildo, her other hand was busy down below as well, fingers deep in the bush and obviously playing with her clit. Her ongoing series of grunts and moans let me if not the rest of the world know that she was doing a great job of making herself happy, gluing me to the spot and causing my own very real cock to spring to life.

I should have left, or at best just jerked-off there on the side of the house and left my calling card for the family dog to lick up. But I was your average 17 year old lust-fueled kid, in sore need of something other than a porn flick and my left hand to take care of my needs, and just then Jennie looked to be a god-sent treasure trove, meant to ease and soothe my sexual needs. So, yes, I should have left, but instead I turned around and took fate into my own hands.

The back door to the garage was unlocked, as was the entry to the kitchen, and as I slowly and silently slipped down the hall, I followed the unmistakable sounds of Jennie’s sexual need to the middle bedroom. I had to pause and take a couple of breaths, making myself relax and allowing my own raging length of manhood to harden and prepare itself for what I hoped to be a very memorable afternoon. I loosened my shirt, unbuttoned my jeans, and with a fake air of cool ease walked in on Jennie’s private one-girl party.

The first moment was filled with silence, of shock, Jennie catching sight of me walking through the door just as she had pushed a good portion of the eggplant into her shimmering wet twat, her knees folded out wide and pointed right at me. It seemed that she couldn’t believe what she was seeing, a young man walking in on her as she played with herself in a way nobody else was supposed to see. The shock of my presence quickly passed and she reacted with both embarrassment and anger.

“What? Taylor, get out. Get the fuck out. Why are you here? You’re not supposed to be here. You’re not supposed to be here.”

She really did say that twice, unbelieving at how I was exactly where I wasn’t supposed to be. As she screamed out at me, Jennie was also trying to cover up, tossing her well-loved vegetable to the side and then pulling a pillow over her very furry bush. I hadn’t gotten a word out before Jennie noticed that one side of her loose tee had dropped down, allowing one of her breasts to peek out over the edge and provide me with an unimpeded view of her other female attributes. With one hand holding the pillow in place and the other cum-laced hand pulling up a corner of her bedding to hold before her chest, she again said “get out” but then sat there, waiting to see what I would do.

She was shaking, stammering, maybe from the shock of being caught by the neighbor boy while doing something dirty to herself, or perhaps from anger, from the resentment of being denied privacy for what everybody knows everybody does. But maybe mostly from fear, from being confronted by the guy next door, her entire sexual self now known by me, confronted and alone with a young man who had better ways of relieving her sexual needs than through a raid on the vegetable garden.

After her first angry broadside against me, as our eyes met and I considered what I could say to Jennie, she swallowed and in more pleading fear than righteous anger she said, “Why are you here Taylor? You should leave. Please get out.”

Jennie was breathing deep and fast, almost hyperventilating as she begged me to leave, and I had been in the room for hardly half a minute. I was full of doubt myself, unsure of what I could say or do, but I did know what I wanted and I just went with that. I kneeled in front of where she was sitting on her bed, put a hand on her naked leg and did my best to sound like a confident and mature young man. “C’mon Jennie. No way I can leave. I wanted to ask you out before this, but instead I find you in your room doing exactly what I want to do. Let’s help one another.”

It sounded kind of stupid, but at least I got the words out without tripping over myself. I was afraid Jennie was going to spit at me, or laugh, but she just leaned back and away from me, unsure of whether to take me seriously or scream for the police. To be truthful, she actually tried to back up, but I had my hands pushing down on her legs, knees open and only a pillow separating me from what every young man needs on a daily basis.

We did know each other, had even spent some time in one another’s houses for a couple of shared neighbor-related things, but otherwise we lived separate lives. I was entering my last year of high school, the kind of handsome but barely known guy next door. She was three years younger, just starting high school, so she was probably trying to decide if I was her one true love or just the neighborhood pervert. She leaned back a little further, putting one foot up on the bed to prepare herself to push away from me, asking again in a tremoring voice if I would just go away.

I might have, might have questioned my place and motives and done the right thing, but as Jennie brought up her leg, foot on the bed, light shone in on the radiant auburn patch of fur that lined her lower lips. My eyes immediately looked, deep between her legs, catching the shimmer of her recent sexual excesses which in turn caused my cock to jump and ache and remind me of my own needs.

Instead of standing and turning my back on the lush pussy that lay open before me, I pushed forward, pushing my hand further up her leg, my thumb easily pushing into her very wet bush, rubbing up and down in a quick set of motions as I said, “Come on Jennie. You and I have known each other too long for me to just leave. It’s time we got to really know each other. I’ve seen how much you need a man, or at least a real cock. Aren’t I at least a little better than that eggplant?”

Jennie finally found some strength to push back, pushing a hand away and locking her knees together while saying “No, Taylor. Get lost.” She sounded strong, but she didn’t do anything else, just sitting there, in shock and shivering while waiting for me to make the move.

I wasn’t listening and just used a little more strength, reaching out and pushing down on her upper thigh, my thumb just pushing into the thick forest between her legs. She started breathing as though she were going to pass out, and tried pushing back with her hands and foot, letting the pillow and covers fall to the side and leaving her almost naked body open to my eyes. That really put me into overdrive. As she tried to push back, I reached forward with my other hand, grabbing both of her thighs and using all my strength to drag her back in my direction. Her bare ass wound up hanging over the edge of the bed, her thighs on either side of my shoulders, her open pussy split and leaking there before my eyes where I kneeled by the bed.

I should mention that I had some experience with sex, but only in passing. I had never had the pleasure of a full-time girlfriend. Sure, I knew the joys of fucking a girl, of pushing my cock into a girl’s hot wet cunt and humping away until I let loose inside of her. Fucking I could do, but everything I knew had come from porn sites and magazines and guy talk. For the most part I was still clueless about sex and relations with a girl, which might be why I had never had a long term relationship with a girl before. So when I had Jennie’s open pussy there before my face I was faced with a great unknown, finally looking deep into my greatest desire yet mostly unsure of what to do next.

I had fucked pussy but never really seen it, you know, so up close and personal, and it was pretty messed up. Jennie’s open legs and thick fleshy twat was just inches away from my face and it looked pretty hairy and ugly, and yet more than anything I wanted to kiss and suck and fuck and dive right into it. So I did what all guys do and followed instinct (and articles I had read over and over again) and pushed my face in and dipped my tongue into the delicious liquids pouring out from her.

I knew what I was supposed to do, to tongue her hole and suck on her clit, so I did my best, hoping that I didn’t make a complete fool of myself. Jennie initially resisted, pushing back on the bed, pushing on my head, trying to turn away, saying little more than “No, no.” But a minute into my first ever attempt at cunnilingus, she gave up her struggles and leaned back, closing her eyes, and finally put one hand up onto my head as my tongue and lips continued to rove through her very wet slit.

I had finally found what seemed to be her button, the hard knob just up at the top of her slit, and I was following the many instructions I had read and been told of, sucking and tonguing while pushing my thumb up into Jennie’s hole. I wasn’t getting much out of the action, my cock hard and throbbing and leaking and left in the dark, but I have to admit my love for Jennie’s juices, loving her scent and happily swallowing down the liquids that flowed into my mouth. I don’t know how many minutes I was there. I could have stayed with my tongue up her twat for another hour easy, but there was another part of me that needed attention and I couldn’t ignore it any longer.

I released Jennie’s legs and brought my hands down to push down my pants, then standing, kneeling into the edge of the bed and pushing my leaking cock though her thighs. Not right into her hole but straight up through her wet slit. I pulled her legs up and tight against my chest and told her what to do, hoping I sounded as though I had done this a hundred times before. “There’s my cock Jennie. Use your hands and help get me off. Or would you rather suck me off. Have you ever sucked on a cock before?”

Jennie knew just what to do, or at least pretended to. Looking down her chest with wide open mouth and eyes, she reached out and took hold of my leaking cock as it pushed through her slit and up towards her belly. She grabbed my cock with both hands and tried to masturbate me, probably trying to get me off and quickly out of her bedroom, but I was kind of dry and she wasn’t doing anything to help that.

“Wait, just wait a minute” and stopped her in mid stroke. I then made her gasp as I pulled back, wetting my cock inside her slit, then pulling one of her hands back to grasp my cock.

That was much better. After every dozen strokes with her hands I pulled my cock back and wet my length within her slit, the fat head of my cock gathering up her secretions, then pushing forward to let Jennie rub me some more. It was fun, a real turn on, this cute little niblet laying naked before me, my hands on her ass and holding her legs up while she was jacking me off.

After a minute of this I reached out and pushed up her shirt so that I could play with her tits. And they were nice tits too, nicely formed for such a small girl, each a handful, with hard nipples and perfectly round areolas the same light reddish-brown color as her hair. She was a beautiful little girl and she was probably hoping that would be it, escaping with only an aching hand and an embarrassing memory of me showing up in her bedroom and ejaculating on her stomach. But no way I could let it stop there.

That’s when I went all the way. Without any notice or fanfare, I pushed my knees onto the edge of her bed, pulled her ass up a little higher and tighter to my groin, then slid my cock back through her slit. I played my cock through her steaming wet forested valley a few times, and with the help of one hand pushed the head of my cock down, deeper into Jennie’s pussy, and then inside of her. It was a shock for both of us.

She had thought she’d be able to get off by just giving me a hand job, but then my cock popped into her opening. When I say “popped” I mean it. The leading head of my cock was kind of fat and even with everything I was leaking out and all the slick juices dripping down Jennie’s ass, her hole put up some good resistance until I forced the issue and leaned into her.

Part of the problem was that she had no intention of just letting me push my cock inside of her. Just when I had pulled back and began to press in, she kicked out at me, tried turning away and saying something like “No way Taylor. NO.” But I was a lot bigger than she was, and with my arms around her legs and a hand under her ass, I was able to use her struggles and bouncing on the bed to help me in my efforts. When she bounced down and up, I just kept pushing in, eye of my cock on the proverbial prize, and all resistance gave way.

When my cock popped into Jennie’s tight little hole I let out a groan. My god but the feel of a cunt wrapping itself around my cock felt good. There’s nothing better. But Jennie immediately convulsed, pulling back with a loud “Oh, oh my god,” again trying to roll away and escape from the few inches I had just pushed into her. No chance. As soon as I had pushed into Jennie’s hot wet piece of heaven, I knew paradise and refused to leave without attaining all that it promised. She was so tight, so warm and wonderful as her pussy flesh wrapped itself around me, the needs of my cock and balls completely took over all of my senses and I set to with only one purpose in life.

Jennie pulled back with a sharp grunt, trying to push herself back on the bed with her hands, her face suddenly bathed in sweat and her breaths coming only in gasps. My cock was almost pulled out of her hole but I had a tight hold on her hips and ass. I resisted and pulled in on her thighs, pushing in with my hips and plunging my cock a little deeper into her. For a moment we wound up bouncing on the edge of the bed, my cock pushing in deeper, then her fighting me and trying to get away. My cock was almost pulled out with one bounce, then me pushing in again as the bounce came my way, over and over, Jennie unintentionally participating in a wonderful fuck she had thought to escape from.

After a minute of this my cock wound up deep inside of her, my balls even slapping against her ass, even hitting where my hands were holding her up and pulling out her ass cheeks. Jennie finally stopped fighting and just lay back, shivering, eyes closed, head turned to the side and taking in fast shallow breaths. That was when I pushed my pants further down, slowly took off my shirt, and began a slow even fuck of the hot little girl next door. I continued to use the bouncing of the bed as a tool, pushing Jennie down and pulling her up, my cock disappearing into her open legs, her body mine, the joys of a young girl and her riches laid out before me as I had never known them.

Thing is I was really in need, my balls full and in pain, and though I never wanted the moment to end, I realized I was about to explode inside of her in only another minute. That’s when I slowly collapsed down on Jennie, pushing her legs out, my chest covering her tits, my mouth sucking in and kissing hers. I wanted to kiss her again, and longer, to taste another part of her, but my cock was screaming out it’s need and I was in no position to argue. I pushed up, repeatedly thrust my hips down into Jennie’s thighs, our legs hanging down off the edge of the bed, our bodies merging together as I continued to grind into her.

That’s when I began seriously fucking her, bouncing into Jennie’s open legs, the bed bouncing down and up with my frantic motions. Jennie finally tried to bring her knees in, even tried to push me over to the side, maybe to make me stop and roll me off of her. I just went with the motion, and as she brought her leg and knee up, I reached down with one arm and hooked her knee, pulling it forward to her shoulder and making it much easier for my hips and cock to plunge into her open legs for another minute of uninterrupted fucking. With one hand down under her ass, my chin locked above her head, the bouncing bed squeaking in time with our shared moans of sexual need, I never wanted it to stop. For me it was heaven and my cock was exactly where it was meant to be.

I was able to keep that up for another minute, a long minute, my entire being lost in the back and forth movement, the joy of the fuck and the feel of her tight pussy as it sucked on my cock. Then it happened, a realization that the horizon had been reached, that there was no turning back. I just pulled Jennie’s ass in a little tighter, pushed in even harder with my hips, and began a series of hard short movements as my balls emptied themselves as deeply into Jennie as my cock could push itself. My balls were so full and so tense that it was actually painful for me to empty them into Jennie. Like, every pulse that squeezed out another dose of jism inside of her made me wince in pain, but it also felt so good that I just slammed my balls even harder into her ass. I never stopped fucking her, for the next couple of minutes just pulling back and pounding my cock into her, then finally grinding my hips into Jennie’s open legs, her one knee pushed down to her shoulder, my balls pushed tight into her bush.

It was wonderful. I was overwhelmed with the feeling of my cock being massaged and loved inside of her hot wet tunnel as I flooded Jennie’s pussy with the only thing that really mattered to a man. After a minute of joy, I felt depleted, whole in my emptiness, as though everything I was ever meant to do had finally been attained, and I relaxed fully, at peace and content.

That moment of peace, of completion and ownership of the hot little cunt I was still attached to, lasted for possibly a minute. Then Jennie began to push up, bringing her leg up and pushing with her hands in an attempt to dislodge my place on top of her. I was happy with my hips tight inside her thighs and I was really unwilling to remove my physical claim to the depths of her cum-filled pussy. I would have been content to stay there for another hour, but Jennie pushed harder, finally saying, “Get off Taylor. You’re crushing me, and it hurts, you know?”

Her final words got my attention. To me it was the world’s best fuck with the most wonderful outcome. I hadn’t thought that I was hurting her, so I reluctantly moved my hips back, my half-hard cock hardly able to pull out of the tight grip Jennie’s cunt had on it, releasing her leg and freeing her pussy from my presence. Then I rolled to the side, off of Jennie’s body but unwilling to fully separate myself from her. I pulled her up, bringing her face to face with me on the bed and I kissed her, but didn’t get a real kiss in return. That’s when I lowered one hand to pull her in on her ass and looked into her eyes and asked if I had really hurt her. “I didn’t mean to hurt you Jennie. You seemed to love fucking that eggplant of yours. Are you okay?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.