Brown Sugar - Cover

Brown Sugar

by TheScribe

Copyright© 2021 by TheScribe

Erotica Sex Story: A mother rediscovers her sexuality in the shower...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   Mother   Spanking   Black Female   Masturbation   .

As they got home that evening, her small son was asleep. She was relaxed now that her son was down for the count. She needed a shower. It was a hot summer day outside that day. She put her son in his bed and kissed him on the forehead and said:

“Good night, my sweet prince.”

As her son slumbered, the mother felt a little frisky down under. While they were out and about, the mother knew she was getting checked out. Men young and old all took a second look as she bent over to see what she was working with. She was young when she had her prince, but once upon a time, before he was born, she liked for the boys to look. She liked to call herself a MILF when she would get those glances. Her young prince was now five years old.

“Damn. I still got it.” She thought, with a grin. At that moment, dirty thoughts in her brain began to get churning. She started the shower. She started to disrobe. Midway through disrobing, she got her phone. She got the camera out. She thought about it. She was in her bra and shorts. She looked at herself in the mirror. She thought about it. Was it worth it? She shrugged and said to herself, “Fuck it.”

She took a selfie of her cleavage. She looked at herself some more. The shower ran on. She took off her shorts, revealing her purple form fitting panties. Feeling increasingly sexy, she switched the camera on her phone to video mode. She posed in all different directions, showing off all her assets sexily. She unhooked her bra. The bra fell on the bathroom floor. The video had just become a striptease without even trying to be. As she filmed herself topless, she began to know why she got her nickname...

“Sweet as brown sugar,” they called her as they looked. She thought that was so corny. The camera panned down at her ebony brown skin. She dropped her underwear. Naked, she looked as beautiful as a flower. Finally, she got in the shower, feeling naughty. It was tough being a single mother. She had needs, like everybody does. But her son was worth it.

She left the curtain open when the water hit her body. She moisturized her long athletic legs. Which made men oh so horny. When she thought about it, she looked back at the mirror to see how good she looked. She twerked in the mirror a little as she washed her backside clap a little bit and laughed. She wondered what it’d be like if those dirty men watched...

As her hands and soap suds moved up her body, she realized her sweet prince had stirred. Her hands were on her breasts. She softly cursed. Her breasts were like soft ebony basketballs. She admired them while lathering them. Her dark sensitive nipples were already erect. She touched her dark hard nipples...

“Ah...” A suppressed moan came out her lips. She tried not to wake up her young prince. No wonder she got so many catcalls. She looked down at the treasure between her legs. That treasure. That treasure that every man had fantasies about. She began to wash down there. Her hands crept down at her strawberry colored lips. She began to fondle herself. She looked in the bathroom mirror as her nude athletic body was getting washed off.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.