Couples Family Swap - Cover

Couples Family Swap

Copyright© 2022 by Craver

Chapter 6: A combined families orgy

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6: A combined families orgy - Good friends discover the joy of sharing their daughters.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Small Breasts  

That night after Liz was sleeping I called Dan Kent and told him what we’d done.

“No fucking WAY!” he laughed. “No shit??? You fucked her? And PISSED ON HER?” he exclaimed!

I assured him we had, and that I was accepting his offer ... a swap of my wife and daughter for his wife and daughter.

“Fan-fucking-tastic!” Dan said, and we set a date for the following weekend for our combined family swap.

For the rest of the week Gail and I had all kinds of sex with Lizzie. None of us even bothered with clothing around the house, and more often than not when I arrived home from work I’d find Liz and Gail in bed waiting for me. By the end of the week we had sucked and fucked each other in every conceivable combination imaginable, and we were ready for some fresh meat. I’d never seen Gail so horny, and it seemed like the more we used Lizzie the more it turned my wife on. She was becoming insatiable, and the thought of Dan fucking her and Sue eating her while I was enjoying Kandi made Gail so excited all I had to do was just mention something about it, like, “We only have three more days and you’ll be sucking and fucking Dan’s cock, baby,” or “I can’t wait to fuck Kandi Kent while Danny is fucking you,” etc.

The closer we got to the weekend and our orgy date with Dan, Sue and Kandi, the more frequently Gail masturbated until it seemed like her fingers were in her pussy 24/7. Not that I was complaining, because I wasn’t. Having my wife sucking my cock and balls or licking my ass whenever I wanted it was GREAT, and I sure didn’t mind fucking Lizzie’s tight little pussy whenever Gail wanted to see it. And then it was Friday...

We had made plans to spend the entire weekend at Dan and Sue’s since they have a pool and a little bigger home than ours. I guess now would be a good time to tell you a little about all of us. Dan is a big guy, around 6’3” or so, and weighing in probably somewhere around 230 pounds, maybe a little more whereas I’m just under 6’ and weigh 185. He and I played football together on our small college’s team. Dan was a tight end and I was a cornerback. Sue, a perky, petite little thing, was one of our school’s cheerleaders, whereas you couldn’t pay Gail enough to be a cheerleader. Sue’s a good-looking, blue-eyed blonde, two or more inches shorter than my 5’ 4” brown-eyed, brunette wife, and while Sue’s tits would probably require a C-cup Gail can easily fill out a 36D bra. Sue also probably doesn’t weigh more than 115 or so. Gail is all curves, and pushes the scales up to 135 pounds or so. Sue weighs her hair cut short, and Gail’s is long, over her shoulders. So while they differ in almost every physical attribute, both are also extremely hot, the kind of women any guy would love to fuck. And then there are the girls.

Kandi looks more like Gail than her mother, with tits seemingly growing larger every month, whereas Lizzie more closely resembles Sue, with small, perky titties. Kandi has sexy long black hair, and according to Dan sexy black hair on her pussy as well, while Liz is a blonde with just a very tiny dusting of fine, blond hair on her cunt. And, as with their mothers, both girls clearly look extremely fuckable, and if Gail was in heat over the upcoming weekend, so was I. I was going to be getting two more pussies, while Gail was only going to be fucking one new cock. Sometimes, it’s good to be da king!


We arrived at the Kent’s home around 6 p.m. Friday night. Immediately the girls ran up to Kandi’s room while Dan fixed drinks for the four of us, Gail her usual Glenlivet over ice, me a Bombay martini, Sue a vodka tonic and Dan a beer. Then we sat down in the family room to enjoy cocktails before dinner.

“So Jimmy here tells me you’re up for some new experiences this weekend. Is that right, Gail?” Dan asked.

“If what you mean by ‘up’ is your hot cock, then yes I’m up for it. I’ve practically worn out my clit from rubbing it all week, when this asshole isn’t fucking me,” Gail grinned, nodding toward me.

“What about you, Sue? Are you okay with all of this?” I asked.

“God yes,” she said. “I’m as horny as Kandi. How did you get Liz involved in it?” Sue asked.

We told them all about it, then as we finished our drinks, Gail said, “Fuck dinner. We can eat food any time. I want to suck your cock, Dan, and I want to watch Jim fucking your wife ... and your daughter.” Then Gail got up and walked across the room to Dan, as Sue came over and stood in front of me. “Ready?” she asked Gail.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.