Couples Family Swap - Cover

Couples Family Swap

Copyright© 2022 by Craver

Chapter 5: More perverted fun with Lizzie

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5: More perverted fun with Lizzie - Good friends discover the joy of sharing their daughters.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Small Breasts  

After we finished with Liz in bed we took her into the bathroom and I drew a bath for her while Gail had her sit on the toilet.

“The first time you pee it may hurt a little,” Gail said, “but you remember what Mommy always did for you when you had a booboo?”

“You kissed it for me, right, Mommy?” Liz said.

“That’s right. So I’ll do that for you if it hurts, okay? Just tell Mommy.”

“Okay,” Liz said, sitting on the toilet as I tested the water in the tub, watching my wife and my daughter.

“OWW! It HURTS, Mommy!” Liz whined.

“Then I’ll kiss it for you, honey,” Gail said, leaning her face forward, pulling Liz closer.

“But Mommy ... I’m ... I’m PEEING!” Liz giggled.

“I know, baby. It’s okay,” Gail said. And then she moved her mouth to our daughter’s pissing cunt and began drinking from it.

“Ohhhh, Daddy ... Mommy is DRINKING my PEE! RIGHT OUT OF MY CUNT HOLE!” Liz moaned, leaning back, her eyes closed as she wrapped her fingers in Gail’s hair and pulled her mother’s face closer to her squirting pussy.

“I know, baby. And when she’s finished you can get into the tub and if you want me to I’ll give you a ‘golden shower.’ Do you know what that is?” I asked.

“No, Daddy. But how can I take a shower if I’m in the tub instead of the shower stall?” Liz asked.

I grinned at Gail and said, “I’ll show you, baby.” And then Liz got up from the toilet and I helped her into the tub as Gail came over and kissed me, spitting some of Lizzie’s pee into my mouth.

Once she sunk into the tub water Liz looked up at us and said, “This feels wonderful, Daddy. Thanks for fixing my bath for me.”

“You’re welcome, princess,” I said. “Thanks for doing sex with Mommy and Daddy. We love it, don’t we, Mommy?”

“God yes!” Gail sighed, kissing me again, whispering, “You dirty old perv!”

“Daddy can I have my golden shower thing now?” Liz asked.

“Sure, honey. But first can I ask you something?” I said.

“What, Daddy?”

“Do you rub your pussy to make yourself feel good, honey?” I asked.

“Sure, Daddy. Kandi showed me how to do that and it gives me those roller coaster feelings. I love it,” Liz smiled.

“Then do it now and it will make your golden showers feel more special,” I said.

“Okay, Daddy. Like this?” Liz asked, her little fingers moving gently over her clit as Gail and I watched.

“Yes. Like that, baby. Are you ready for your golden shower now?” I asked.

“Oh yes, Daddy. But how does it work?” she asked.

“Like this, baby,” I said, moving next to her face, standing at the edge of the tub. And then I began peeing on her.

“Ohhh, Daddy!!! You’re peeing on meeeee!” Lizzie giggled.

“That’s a golden shower, honey,” I grinned. “Would you like Mommy do give you one, too?”

“Sure, I guess!” Liz giggled again. So Gail moved next to me, thrusting her crotch out toward Liz, and then she was peeing, too, helping me to spray our daughter with our combined streams of hot piss as Lizzie giggled and rubbed her pussy faster until she looked at us, her expression changing as her fingers began to effect her. And then when her eyes clouded over and she was about to come she looked up at us and said, “I love sex!” And she opened her mouth and drank some of her parents’ piss while we watched her swallowing it...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.