Couples Family Swap - Cover

Couples Family Swap

Copyright© 2022 by Craver

Chapter 4: Fucking our daughter

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4: Fucking our daughter - Good friends discover the joy of sharing their daughters.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Small Breasts  

“Let’s all get undressed,” Gail said as we entered our bedroom. “Daddy, why don’t you put on some of those videos we like. I think they would excite Lizzie, don’t you?” Gail grinned, stripping off her tank top, then the rest of her clothes.

“Sure, if you think so,” I said, moving to the DVD, turning it and the TV on. I already had a USB memory stick in the DVD containing some videos I’d downloaded from the Net, of women getting gang banged, Gail’s favorites, so as soon as the TV warmed up I hit play, then got undressed and crawled on the bed with Liz also naked by then, lying next to Gail. I got on the other side of Liz and said, “Watch, baby. These are some of the kinds of things adults do to have fun.” And then I kissed my daughter like no father ever should ... with my mouth open and my tongue inside her mouth.

“Oh God!” I heard Gail moan, feeling the familiar vibrations of her rubbing her pussy while she watched my hand creep between our daughter’s thighs, squeezing her there gently, before moving to Lizzie’s cunt.

“Wasn’t that a fun kiss, honey?” I asked Liz and my fingers gently probed her cunt.

“OH yes, Daddy, it was. And I like the way your fingers make my cunt hole feel,” she moaned.

“Do you want to touch my cock, honey?” I asked, hearing Gail moaning and masturbating faster.

“Yes! Can I?” Liz asked.

“Of course you can, baby,” I said, guiding her fingers to my dick, feeling them squeezing around my hardness.

“Oh God!” Gail moaned. Then she said, “I have to do this, Jim. I have to taste her.” And then as my daughter continued to squeeze my cock my wife crawled between our young daughters spread thighs and began licking and kissing her way up her young thighs to where my fingers were rubbing Lizzie’s swollen little clit.

“OH MOMMY! ARE YOU GOING TO KISS ME THERE LIKE KANDI DID?” Liz cried out, spreading her legs wider apart.

“Yes, baby. Mommy is going to suck your pussy and lick it and make you have those roller coaster sensations again, like Kandi did, only this time it will be your MOMMY doing it to you,” she said, stroking Liz’s fingers on my cock as Gail moved higher and higher up Lizzie’s thighs. And then as I watched my wife moved her mouth over our daughter’s wet cunt and began eating her.

“Oh Mommy, it feels GOOD!” Lizzie moaned.

“Would you like to kiss Daddy’s cock, baby?” I asked.

“YESSSSSS!!!” Liz squealed, so I moved up next to her face and knelt there, offering her my hard cock, pressing it against her lips.

“Open your mouth, baby. Take Daddy’s cock inside and lick it and suck it,” I gasped, as Gail continued licking Lizzie’s cunt, making loud mewing noises. Gail was masturbating faster now as she looked up from Liz’s cunt, moaning as she watched our daughter taking my hard cock inside her mouth, and after her sucking made Liz come so hard she almost fainted, Gail looked up at me with her eyes glazed and her face glistening with our daughter’s pussy juices and said, “I want you to fuck her now, Jim. PUT YOUR COCK IN OUR DAUGHTER’S PUSSY AND FUCK HER!” So I did it. God help me, I knew it was wrong, but we were all so hot nothing in the world could stop us, and it didn’t.

Quickly I moved between Lizzie’s slick thighs, positioning my cockhead at the entrance to our daughter’s cunt. Gail moved up next to Lizzie’s head then, her hair mussed, face glistening with cunt juices. And then she said, “Do it, Jim! SHE WANTS IT! FUCK HER! FUCK OUR BABY GIRL!” So I did that, too.

Moving slowly, I pressed the head of my cock in between Lizzie’s smooth hairless lips. Her pussy was steaming hot, and as I began to enter her she squirmed a little, then a little more.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.