Couples Family Swap - Cover

Couples Family Swap

Copyright© 2022 by Craver

Chapter 3: No turning back...

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3: No turning back... - Good friends discover the joy of sharing their daughters.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Small Breasts  

By the time I walked into the kitchen Liz had already run up to her room to change clothes. I shut the kitchen door and turned around and the moment I did Gail was pressing up against me, kissing me, pulling my ass cheeks toward her as she ground her pussy against my crotch.

“Oh my God, Jim, you made me so fucking hot! And Liz SAW ME RUBBING MY CUNT! Oh Jesus ... when she asked me why I was rubbing my pussy I almost came.”

“So you’re thinking about really doing this with her, too, aren’t you, Gail!” I said, fondling her tits, feeling her rock hard nipples under her top.

“Oh God, Jim! It ... it does sound deliciously nasty ... doesn’t it? Sex with kids! We’ve fantasized about it, haven’t we, in bed when we’re fucking. Remember how hot it makes you when I pretend to be Lizzie and call you Daddy, telling you how much I love it when you fuck me with your big ‘Daddy cock,’ and how you love me to beg you to ‘fuck your little girl, Daddy.’ Remember how that turns you on?”

“Of course I do, Gail. And yes, it sounds like it would be AMAZING to see our little girl buried between your naked thighs, licking your cunt while I FUCK HER!” I said, my cock hard again now, pressing into Gail’s crotch.

“There would be no turning back if we do this thing, Jim. We won’t be able to undo it. And if anyone discovered what we were doing we could face prison time,” Gail said, kissing my neck, rubbing her pussy against my dick.

“Would you want to see me with my dick in her mouth, Gail? To watch, or better yet help me slide my cock into Liz’s cunt? With you masturbating next to us?”

“Oh God, Jim! And ... and maybe we could share Liz with Dan and Sue, and they would let us fuck Kandi?”

“Dan has already proposed it to me, baby,” I said. “He said I could fuck BOTH Kandi and Sue if we let them suck and fuck our Lizzie!”

“Oh my GOD! REALLY, BABY? DID HE TELL YOU THAT?” Gail gasped, rubbing her pussy against my swollen dick faster now.

“Yeah. He did,” I said. “Why do you think my cock was so hard over there?”

“What did you tell him?” Gail asked. “Did you say you’d do it?”

“He said he didn’t need to know right away. He told me to think about it, that the offer would always be open to us, and he said maybe we would want to start with Liz ourselves first before giving Liz to him and Sue,” I breathed, squeezing my wife’s large 36D tits as we talked.

“HE DID? REALLY? Oh GOD, baby. Should we? Do you want to? DO YOU WANT TO FUCK LIZZIE, JIM?”

“Would you care if I did, baby?” I asked, both of us so excited we were trembling.

“I ... oh God, Jim. I ... God help me, but I think I WANT YOU TO FUCK HER! I do, baby. AND I’LL HELP YOU!” Gail said. And then she came, her body jerking and twitching as she wrapped her arms around my neck and collapsed into my arms just as Liz walked into the kitchen and saw us.

“What’s wrong, Mommy?” she asked. “Are you okay?”

“Oh God, baby,” Gail laughed, moving over to a chair, falling into it. “Mommy and Daddy were just talking about something,” she gasped.

“About Daddy fucking me? I heard you say you wanted him to fuck me, right? What’s fucking, Mommy? Isn’t that where a man puts his thing in a woman’s peepee hole so they can make babies?”

“You heard me, Lizzie?” Gail asked, her eyes glazed, nipples stiff, still clearly excited.

“Yep. I heard you. I think fucking is what Kandi does with her parents. She said her dad puts his cock thing in her cunt hole and he squirts some kind of goo juices into her there. It sounds yucky, but she says it feels good now and she loves it. She said it hurt at first, but now she gets her daddy to fuck her like that all the time and she even told me ... oh ... wait. I’m not supposed to tell,” Liz blushed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.