Couples Family Swap - Cover

Couples Family Swap

Copyright© 2022 by Craver

Chapter 2: Considerations

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2: Considerations - Good friends discover the joy of sharing their daughters.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Small Breasts  

In the car Liz began playing one of her video games on her GameBoy. “Use your headphones, honey,” Gail said. “I need to talk to Daddy about something.”

“Okay, Mommy,” Liz said, complying.

Then Gail whispered “We saw you, you know. Talking to Dan, then reaching inside your suit so you could feel your dick!”

“What do you mean?” I said, knowing full-well what my wife meant.

“Oh don’t play dumb with me, James! Dan told you the same thing Sue told me, didn’t he, and it turned you on, didn’t it, you perv.”

“What did Sue tell you?” I asked.

“You know fucking well what she told me,” Gail said. Then in a lower voice she said, “Sue said Dan and Kandi are sucking and fucking each other, and she said from the way you were looking at Liz and Kandi it was pretty obvious you’re thinking about doing the same things to Lizzie. So are you? Are you considering it, Jim? It’s INCEST, you know.”

“I know,” I said quietly.

“But you’re thinking about it, aren’t you. About what it would be like to have that little minx Kandi Kent sucking your cock ... letting you FUCK HER!” Gail hissed as quietly as she could, clearly upset. “And it made you HOT to think about it, didn’t it? Sue and I could see yours and Dan’s cocks getting hard from across the patio where we were sitting and BOTH of you bastards got erections, so I know you were talking about it,” Gail groused.

“Well it took me by surprise, baby,” I stammered. “So sure it got me hot. Didn’t it you?”

“Of course it did, Jim. But YOU LIKED the idea, didn’t you? Admit it!” Gail said.

I stared at her for a moment, then said, “Yeah. It did make me hot, okay? But fuck, Gail, why wouldn’t it? Can you imagine what it would be like for a guy my age to have a kid like Kandi Kent sucking my dick and fucking me?”

“And what about our own daughter, Jim? You weren’t thinking about sex with Liz, too, were you?” Gail asked, and suddenly I noticed her cheeks growing red again, and her nipples getting stiff.

“I’ve never lied to you, baby, and I’m not going to start now. So yeah, frankly I WAS thinking about what it would be like for us,” I said, my cock throbbing.

“US?” Gail gasped, staring at me.

“Yeah us,” I said. “Didn’t Sue tell you she participates with Dan and Kandi? It’s not just Dan doing it with her. So does Sue!”

“Oh God!” Gail gasped. “She ... she didn’t mention that to me.”

“So NOW who’s getting hot,” I grinned. “Think about it, baby. You, on our bed, naked, me behind little Kandi Kent’ tight ass, FUCKING HER while SHE SUCKS YOUR PUSSY, Gail. TELL me that wouldn’t turn you on.”

“Fuck!” Gail wheezed, leaning back on the passenger seat, her legs slightly spread, eyes closed as she stroked her bare thighs.

“Think about it, baby. You, holding your cunt open, Kandi munching on it, her little lips and tongue licking and nibbling on your wet lips, staring into my eyes as I slide my cock in and out of that tight young girl pussy.”

“STOP!” Gail gasped, her fingers on her pussy now, rubbing it. And then we heard a voice from the backseat.

“Mommy, why are you rubbing your pussy?” Liz asked. “That’s naughty,” she giggled. And then I pulled into our driveway and let the girls out before parking the car.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.