Couples Family Swap - Cover

Couples Family Swap

Copyright© 2022 by Craver

Chapter 1: Revelations and a proposition

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1: Revelations and a proposition - Good friends discover the joy of sharing their daughters.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Small Breasts  

“I saw the way you and Dan were looking at your daughters today, you lechers,” Gail, my wife grinned.

“What do you mean?” I asked, knowing full-well what she meant. And if she was concerned over how Dan and I were appraising our young daughters she’d be outright stunned over what Dan had shared with me.

Gail and I were over at Dan and Sue’s for a pool party. He and I were sitting next to each other under a shade umbrella having a beer while our daughters frolicked in the Kent’s pool. Their daughter, Kandi, is a gorgeous little creature, two grades ahead of our Liz in school, which I guess meant Kandi is probably around 14 or so. She looks much older though, with long black hair, perky breasts, gorgeous legs, and perfect little bubble ass, an ass nicely displayed in a very skimpy bikini that afternoon.

“Our girls are growing up, Jim,” Dan said, noticing the way I was staring at his daughter.

“Yeah they are. I’m surprised Sue lets your daughter wear a suit that skimpy,” I said, admiring the little minx.

“Yeah, it is pretty sexy, isn’t it,” Dan grinned.

“It’s more than pretty sexy,” I said, shifting to hide my growing erection. I knew I shouldn’t be having the kinds of thoughts that were racing through my mind when I looked at Dan’s little girl, but hey, her budding tits were practically falling out of her miniscule top, so my cock was sending signals to my brain saying, ‘why not?’”

Dan looked over at me, then at the growing lump in my swim suit and grinned. “You should see her naked, buddy,” he said in a low voice.

“I’d love to,” I grinned back, “even if she’s just a kid.”

“What about your own daughter?” Dan asked. “She looks pretty fucking hot, too, you know, especially for a ... what... 14 year old? Look how her suit has bunched up into her ass crack. Gotta love little tight buns like that, buddy. Lizzie has the kind of cute little butt any guy would LOVE to see naked. And I imagine you have, too, right ... seen her naked?”

“Oh yeah!” I said, my cock growing harder now from thinking about it. Only the night before our daughter had paraded naked down the hall from the bathroom after her evening bath and into our room to kiss us goodnight. She was drying her hair with a towel, which left her entire body naked. Gail kissed Liz, then watched as the child hugged and kissed me goodnight. Then she turned and walked out of our bedroom with her cute little butt cheeks bouncing in a way that made me want to lick them. Gail had teased me about it then, too, with her “she’s too young” statement.

“I bet she’s gorgeous naked, huh, buddy?” Dan said, staring at Lizzie.

“Not as gorgeous as your kid, Danny boy. Our Liz hardly has any tits yet, but your girl ... damn. She could be wearing a bra already,” I sighed, my cock growing even harder by then.

“Yeah, they are great little titties, aren’t they. And her nipples! Oh my God they’re sexy,” Dan said, reaching down inside his suit to adjust his equally aroused cock. “But that’s only half the story, buddy,” he said.

“Oh yeah? What does THAT mean” I asked, following his lead, reaching inside my own suit to tug at my cock so it could keep creeping up toward my belly.

“She’s growing hair on her pussy already, Jim. And it’s as thick and dark as the hair on her head,” Dan said.

“Fuck!” I muttered.

“Can I trust you to keep a secret, Jim?” Dan asked. “One that could land Sue and me in jail if you ever told anyone about this,” he continued.

“Wow, that sounds heavy, but sure, Dan. You’re my best friend. I’d never divulge anything you told me in private. What’s going on?”

Dan stared at me a long moment, then said, “What would you say if I told you Sue and I are having sex with Kandi? Not saying we are, but if we were would it shock you?”

“Fuck YEAH it would shock me,” I gasped. “ARE YOU?”

“Maybe,” Dan answered. “If we were would it turn you on to hear about it?”

I felt my cock lurch, and maybe too eagerly said, “Of course it would turn me on! What kind of sex? Oral? FUCKING???”

“That ... and more,” Dan grinned.

“You’re shitting me. You’re jerking my chain. Aren’t you?” I scowled.

“Nope. I’m not joking, buddy. We’ve been eating and fucking Kandi for a couple of years now, and she’s been sucking my cock that long, too ... AND eating Sue and letting Sue eat her,” Dan said, gauging my reaction.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.