Brotherly Love - Cover

Brotherly Love

Copyright© 2021 by Amasterfound

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Hunter & Harrison are twin brothers who have been in love with each other for as far as they can remember. Explore the sexual conquest of the two twin brothers in the future, circa. 2030.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Fiction   Humor   Incest   Brother   Rough   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Size  

After doing the dishes and doing a little idle chitchat with Mom, Dad, Mamaw, and Papaw, Harrison grabbed Hunter slightly by the arm and started to lead him to their bedroom. Hunter didn’t like the pain from the pinch, but he kind of enjoyed the urgency and aggression of his twin’s latest move.

“Bro, what was that about?” Hunter feebly protested, but Harrison silenced him with a French kiss while sticking his hand down his brother’s pants.

“Not right here! Jesus, Harrison!” Hunter pretended to complain, before Harrison pushed open the door and threw him onto the bed.

Only then did Harrison remember to close and lock the door behind them. Hunter chose that moment to take control, yanking down his brother’s pants and freeing his dick for a taste of that smooth, bulbous meat. He took a second to kiss it lightly, just to tease the frustrated Harrison, who felt his balls grow larger than in a long time.

Harrison groaned and grabbed Hunter by the ears, pulling him onto his cock and shoving it down his brother’s throat. Hunter gagged at first, but took the hint, soon getting greedy for more of his twin’s cock. His yummy cock ... Hunter loved the taste of it, every last veiny bit of it.

Hunter couldn’t help but play with Harrison’s balls soon, too, making Harrison desperate to cum even faster. Harrison gave him another groan and a pleading look, urging him to swallow it down. Hunter then grabbed Harrison’s buns and started fondling them for extra pleasure. Harrison wondered if Hunter would go ahead and finger his asshole. Harrison got back at Hunter by pulling out of his mouth and turning around to urge his brother finger him now. Hunter took the hint and began stroking his dick and balls with one hand and easing a first finger into his sphincter with the other.

Harrison really almost fell over for a second, feeling the exquisite pleasure of that brotherly finger in his butt, even as Hunter made it worse by licking his buns. Damn, it felt incredible to have his twin’s mouth on his ass as Hunter started rimming him, too.

Harrison backed into Hunter’s mouth and demanded more, thinking out, more fingers in my butt, you damn tease! Harrison then aggressively got up, put Hunter on his back, and landed his ass down on Hunter’s face. His twin took the hint and began to finger and lick his butt with a vengeance, eager for more of it.

Meanwhile, Harrison leaned over and began to lightly caress his brother’s dick, just enough to tease him naturally. Hunter groaned now as well, complaining that his brother would be so cruel to tantalize him. He was very hard and really turned-on as Harrison played mercilessly with his dick and made him eat his ass ... not that he minded or complained about eating that ... it was a very sweet and smooth ass, in fact.

Harrison fought to edge for a little bit longer, but finally, he couldn’t resist it anymore and he spurted his load directly onto Hunter’s chest, making his brother feel slimy and yet quite horny as well. Hunter was now desperate and Harrison continued to toy with him as he stroked him.

“You ready to cum, you tease? You certainly made me desperate, didn’t you?” Harrison taunted him a little while making him beg for it.

Hunter whimpered a little and Harrison caved, taking him into his mouth to suck him greedily for the hell of it. Hunter damn near came right off, but he held back just a bit to enjoy the blowjob just a bit longer. He didn’t mind resuming his rimjob on his brother, licking Harrison’s ass with enthusiasm and energy. Just to pay Harrison back, he then inserted his fingers back into his asshole for more fun, to get Harrison hard again in a hurry.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.