The Camping Trip - Cover

The Camping Trip

by S star W

Copyright© 2021 by S star W

Fantasy Sex Story: A man steps in to fill his wife's place on an annual camping trip. This is their adventures.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   .

Prologue

My wife, Janet, had been talking a group of girls on a camping trip every summer for years. It had begun when when my niece, Mary, was fourteen. Mary’s mother had died when she was ten and my wife had taken on the role of a second mother for her. In this rural area it was expected that girls and boys alike learned how to cook not only in a kitchen but also over a campfire or barbecue pit. My brother, John, was a truck driver and was often on the road for a week or two at a time. Therefore he and Mary lived with my wife and I on the farm my parents had left us upon their deaths.

The farm consisted of a little over five hundred acres with a small creek running through it. The creek, unlike other areas it ran through, had a nice sandbar about half way through the property, which made for a good place to camp. It was also deep enough to swim in and fish were plentiful. In fact part of the trip was fishing and cooking the fish they caught. But the much of the trip was just for fun. Often the girls talked about boys they knew and which ones they were interested in possibly dating as well as just plain gossiping.

The annual trip had been going on for a number of years now, and had become quite popular. It had become so popular that, even though Mary had graduated from high school and gone off to college, the camps still continued with other girls from the local high school. My wife looked forward to the annual trip every year and hoped to continue doing it years to come.


Chapter 1

An Excited Daughter

Allison was excited. Her mother had been talking a group of girls on a camping trip every summer for the last seven years, and this year she was finally old enough to go as well. Her mother had always insisted that all the girls she took on the trip were high school students or at least entering high school in the coming year. She had just graduated from jr high and would be a freshman next year.

The accident:

Janet was on her way home from work a week after Allison’s jr. high graduation, when a man in an old pickup truck ran a stop sign. Fortunately for her the truck had struck her car on the passenger side, but the crash had still broken her leg and it would take a few weeks for her to recover. She and Allison were supposed to head out for the camping trip in two days. What was she going to do? The parents of the other six girls who were to go on the trip had already made plans for the two week trip, many of them would even be out of town while their daughters were on the trip.

Her husband and Allison were waiting in the lobby of the ER for her when she was pushed out in a wheelchair. She could see the concern on both of their faces. Both of them helped her into his car for the trip home.

Janet needed the first night she was home, but fortunately it was the lower part of her leg that was broken and she was able to get around by herself after that. The morning before they were supposed to go on the camping trip I found her sitting at the kitchen table crying. I asked, “What’s wrong?” She replied, “Allison was looking forward to the camping trip and now I can’t go. It was the only two weeks I could get off of work and now I’ll have to spend it here heeling from this broken leg. I know the other girls were looking forward to the trip as well. It’s not fair, but I can’t take them like this. You and your buddy John were supposed to be going to his father’s ranch to give them a hand with loading the cows to take to the sell.” She sobbed some more. “I’ve already talked to John. We’ll delay the shipment for a few weeks, so that’s not a problem, you’re more important,” I told her. (John and I had planned to round up and load cattle for market while the girls went camping.) “Really,” she said, sounding as anything could be more important than her. “Really,” I said.

That night as the three of us sat and ate dinner she said,” I talked to the mothers of the other girls and we agree. We want you to take the girls on the camping trip. It’s not fair that they should miss it just because I can’t go. We know we can trust you and that are one of the best campfire cooks around. They can learn a lot from you.” Allison’s eyes lit up with excitement, though she was somewhat torn. She was excited that she be able to go but also concerned her mother’s recovery as well.


Chapter 2

I was worried about leaving Janet by herself, but also couldn’t help help feeling that it would be fun teaching the girls how to cookout on a campfire as well.

When my wife took the girls each year, she would usually share a tent with one of the girls. But I, being a man, couldn’t. Fortunately they always took a larger communal tent in which, should bad weather hit, they could cluster together and stay out of the rain. It also gave them a place to eat free of ants and mosquitoes. Therefore I would simply use it to sleep in.

The girls were all dropped off at our house by three o’clock the next day and we hiked to the usual camping spot. Normally there were three to six girls on the camping trip, but this year there were ten plus myself. There was Angela and Bethany who would be seniors this year, they were the only two who had been on previous trips, and Samantha and Jamie who were juniors, Cindy, Elisabeth, and Sarah of the sophomore class, and Allison, of course, her best friends Elaine and Jessica. We had five small tents plus the one larger one so that wasn’t a problem.

We got the six tents set up and gathered rocks for a fire pit and even a pile wood for the fire.

We got a fire started and were roasting hotdogs for our first nights dinner, when Angela hesitantly came over to me. She asked, in a somewhat stammering voice, “Are we going to dress the way we normally do on these camp outs or...” she was interrupted by Bethany. Who said, “Yeah, that’s one of the the most enjoyable parts of the camping trip.”

Not having a clue what she was talking about, I said, “Sure, if you want to.” I almost, almost, regretted having said that, for no sooner than the words left my mouth both of the girls began to strip. The other girls looked at them questioningly then grinned and began to do the same. My daughter Allison, though obviously reluctant, did as well. I was suddenly surrounded by ten beautiful young naked girls. I tried, I swear I did, not look at the naked flesh in front of me, but I couldn’t help it. They were all around me. Then Allison looked me dead in the eyes and said, “Your turn dad.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.